Full Of Surprises Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife finally fulfills her fantasy.
1.8k words
4.35
108.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Encounter

It had been a few weeks since my wife Callie had experienced her brief encounter in Jeff's office. We'd been having really great sex, and the two of them had been sending sexy emails to each other while they were at work. They had been getting a little bolder, and Callie was keeping right up with him, saying little things like how she kept her cunt trimmed really nicely and how easily talking to him really made her wet.

She always came home and filled me in with the details, followed by great sex. She was really turned on that such a young well-hung guy had the hots for her. It was a real boost for her ego. It kept on like this for a few more weeks and she was starting to think that he was just getting off on making her hot, and was really scared to actually do it for real.

After a few weeks of erotic emails between the two of them, she finally told him that he was driving her crazy and he'd better make it happen or find someone else to play with.

It was about a half hour and she hadn't heard back from him, then his email came. It simply said "meet me at the motel at exit 41 at 6:30, I'll be in the parking lot waiting." She immediately shot back her own email that said, "I'll be there"

I got a call from her at work and she filled me in on the days email exchange and asked if I was positive that everything was ok. Go on, I told her, you've been fantasizing about this for a month now, and it has really put a spark in our sex life, so the real thing should put us into overdrive!! You already had a sample of what he has to offer that evening in his office and I know it's been on your mind ever since.

She came home from work with a big smile on her face, and her mood was really sexy. She gave me a very sensual kiss and asked one more time if everything was all right. I told her to go wild and show this guy what great sex was really like!!

With that, she went upstairs to get ready, while I watched T V and waited to see what she would look like for her "date."

About a half hour later she came walking into the living room wearing a short black mini with a red and white top that really looked great. Well? Do you think he will like this? I looked her up and down, admiring how the top formed to her tits and checking out her firm tanned legs. Yes, he's going to love it, don't worry just let out all that sexiness that I know you've been holding back all this time.

She gave me a kiss and headed for the garage so the neighbors wouldn't see her leaving dressed like that and I heard her pull out of the driveway. I went back to watching TV, but with this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I hadn't expected. It was a mixture of excitement and apprehension. What if she liked that huge cock a little too much? I decided that our relationship was strong enough and we were too much in love for anything to come between us.

So I put my mind at ease and tried to get into a documentary, but I kept drifting back to what might be going on at the motel. All sorts of things kept running through my mind.

Finally at about 10:30 I heard her car pull in the driveway. I met her at the door, and she greeted me with a huge smile and a passionate kiss. I could smell Jeff's cologne on her, and that excited me. I asked how things went, and she simply said " come on to bed and I'll tell you about my evening.

We rushed upstairs to the bedroom and she pulled off her top, her chest was pink and flushed. She then pulled her mini down and I could see that her panties were soaked!! She lay on the bed and slid them down her long tan legs and kicked them across the room, I could see cum still dripping down her cunt. She gave me a really mischievous grin, and patted the bed next to her.

I quickly disrobed and joined her. "Where would you like me to start?" she asked. I told her to start wherever she liked, I wanted to hear everything. "Well, she said. I pulled into the lot, and there he sat in his car waiting, he got out and we met at the entrance, he already had the room paid for, and led me straight to it.

We walked in and he closed the door behind us and led me straight to the bed. I expected him to be a little shy, but he pushed me down and started kissing me really passionately! I was pretty surprised, but I loved it! He ran his hand up my leg and under my skirt and I was already soaked. We kissed and fondled each other for a while, and he stood up and started undressing, so I did the same. We fell into the bed naked and he started kissing me again. This time he worked his way down to my tits, and gave them some very fine attention. I was getting hotter by the second! He worked his way down my tummy with little kisses, and finally made his way to my cunt. He started licking and sucking my clit, it was really exciting looking down between my legs and seeing a different face there, I was totally turned on. He didn't get me off, I guess because his wife thought that was perverted and wouldn't let him do that to her, but he enjoyed it and I'm sure I can teach him how to do it better as we go on.

I was going crazy at this point and I pulled him up on top of me and rolled him over and then I started kissing my way down HIS stomach. I took hold of his fat 8 1/2 inches and stroked it a few times as he groaned in pleasure. I took that huge head into my mouth and started twirling my tongue around it, he was pushing that huge cock into my mouth, but I couldn't take it all in, so I gave him a good licking.

By this time I was about of my mind thinking about that inside me again, so I eased my way up and straddled him and slowly lowered my dripping cunt down on the head of it. I eased my way down that massive shaft until I had all of him inside me; I was about to cum just from the feeling of being filled to my limit! Just to tease him I started to milk that super cock of his with my cunt, squeezing up and down while not letting him move. He was moaning in pleasure and I bent over and put a tit in his mouth.

He started thrusting into me and I forgot all about my little cunt muscle trick and started to cum almost immediately. He grabbed my hips and was lifting me up and slamming me down to meet his thrusts, and I was cumming with every stroke. After about 5 minutes he shot a huge load into me and rolled me over and ground that huge cock into my cunt until I was almost hysterical.

He withdrew from me and I could feel our cum dripping onto my thighs, it was very erotic feeling that and thinking how much my husband would be turned on to be a fly on the wall watching this scene. Jeff kissed me and told me he's never known sex could be that intense. I told him that we were just getting started; I had a lot more to show him.

We lay in be naked and talking and touching for a while and the urge to have that cock in my mouth just overwhelmed me. I slid down the bed and put it in my mouth and licked and sucked as much as I could, it was so erotic feeling it come to life between my lips.

He was hard as a rock again and I was ready for more. Jeff pulled me away from his cock and stood me beside the bed, and said, "get on your hands and knees, I've always wanted to do a girl from behind." I was more than happy to comply.

There I was on the floor of this motel, on my hands and knees and Jeff behind me, he slowly pushed his huge cock into my waiting cunt and I came before it was all the way in! Then he started to stroke it into me slowly at first and then he really started pounding me, I came with every thrust. I had NEVER gotten off like that with anyone. He kept thrusting and I kept cumming, my whole body was shaking, and I felt like I was going to pass out, and he just kept pounding. FINALLY he shot another huge load into my well fucked cunt once again and I collapsed onto the floor with my whole body quivering.

It took me several minutes to regain my composure and my legs were shaking when I was able to stand up. I told Jeff that I had to get home, because my husband was expecting me, and he needed to get home too. He started towards the shower and asked if I wanted to join him. I told him that I would shower at home because I was running late and for him not to worry. I got dressed and gave him one more kiss and drove straight home.

After hearing all of her story I was about to cum just from listening!! Then my still horny wife climbed on top of me and grabbed my stiff cock and it fell into her well stretched cunt. I could feel how wet she was, and she looked down with those captivating blue eyes, gave my cock a squeeze and said "I love the feeling of cum from two different guys mixing with my cum, add yours to Jeff's."

It didn't take me long to comply after that amazing story, we fucked like we were newlyweds. We decided that night that this was a great way to keep the excitement in our marriage, and since then she's had some very nice adventures.

This might not work for everyone, but it's been great for us, and I have a wife that has a smile on her face almost all the time. (More adventures to come if there is any interest.)