All Comments on 'Full Of Surprises Ch. 02'

by Digital253

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not bad

not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looks like she got it!!

Great story, it sounds to me like you are very lucky to have such an open marriage!! And Callie seems to be a wild (and from what I read a multi-orgasmic) nympho!! I hope you will keep us posted on her activities ;) Do you have any group sex or inter-racial stories from her? She sounds like the kind of woman that would be up for some real wildness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I want a session with Callie ;)

I'm really enjoying the activities of your wife. But I'm curious about the references to her "muscle tricks" I've heard of women with that talent, but as of yet haven't had the pleasure. Do you think Callie would be interested in an attractive, athletic, black guy that has 9" and knows how to treat a lady?? It could be a whole new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Womans Perspective

You are lucky to have a husband that is confident in himself enough to let you go out and play. I have the same kind of relationship and ours is much more happy and secure that all of our friends. You've been very lucky to find such a fine specimen of a cock to play with, I've had mostly average to slightly larger ones, but I think my enjoyment is mostly from the excitement of someone new pleasing me, (and my ability to please others, I want to be wanted by other guys) and having other men attracted to me. I'm enjoying reading the stories and hope you keep your hubby busy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please

continue the story of this slut and her wimp. Good start. I've got a feeling that sharing will soon turn into her fucking lovers at random, and the only sharing that will be taking place is the sucking of many strangers cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not necessarily a wuss

Some guys call you a wussy just because you enjoy the wife screwing around a little. I don't see it like that at all. If it makes your sex together that much better and she isn't hiding things from you, great. It makes your already good relationship even stronger. I suspect that some guys are just pissed that they can't get beyond their own insecurities and enjoy what we both know is the best sex there is; sloppy seconds from a hot woman who loves you and is just content making you both happy and not hurting anyone in the process. Keep it up and tell us more...

Doc

harvharvover 19 years ago
Loved it

I read and loved both chapters. I would love to hear more of her adventures.

My cock has been hard the whole time I read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Totally turned me on!

Great story and congratulations for being in an open relationship. What a great way to have fun then come back to a steady relationship and share the fun with the spouse. Before my wife got into that, she asked her girl friends what they thought and they replied that if they were in her shoes, they'd definitely go for it. We tried it and loved it too. It's wow, isn't it?

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Sloppy seconds

My wife and I have been married for a long time and there is no jealousy. I know she ocassionally enjoys the variety of another man and I really don't object as long as she doesn't sneak behind my back. Ocassionally when she comes home her panties are all wet and sticky, and her pussy is wet and sticky as well. I certainly know what that means. And we end up having really hot sex as she tells me all the deatils. It is quite a senation to slide my cock into her pussy while it is all wet and sticky from someone elses cum. And I find it quite exciting to lick and suck her cum-filled pussy. During her adventures she has experienced a few rather large cocks and she claims they are far more enjoyable than a average one. She said the bigger ones cause a very intense sensation in her pussy and usually cause her to cum quickly and often, and she loves feeling of a guy with a big cock cumming really deep inside her. We have a great marriage and I have no regrets about letting her have some outside enjoyment.

NWPA_WildGuyNWPA_WildGuyabout 16 years ago
I only wished

Man, I only wished my prude of a wife would experiment. It absolutely sucks knowing that I am the ONLY man she's ever kissed. It sucks knowing that I am such a catch in bed. I know for a fact that I am by far, the most pleasing, the most fullfilling, the most desirable man in bed.

You know why I boast such offers to other woman? I am the only man she's ever had. It SUCKS knowing that I have no comparrison. My wife MIGHT enjoy having sex with another man. She might even enjoy having another woman.... so long as she doesn't know it is another woman *or a man for that matter*(hint to all you other guys.... get a blindfold).

Look, if you don't get aroused from this guys stories.... and your in the same situation as I... YOU have something WRONG. I would love to know that MY wife has enjoyed other men. I would love to know that I AM the best thing she's ever had.... NOT the only. It sucks knowing thst she may be depriving herself based on morals. She grew up in the VERY rural suburbs of Erie, Pennsylvania.

Please, contact me if you think you want to impregnate her. I promise, I will raise your child, I promise that I will treat him/her as my own. I just want my wife to LIVE. The protected shelter that she calls life... I do not know.

To my wonderful wife that is desirable to any man... your a fool. Just let me watch you fuck him. I want to know I am the best you have ever had. I want to know that I am the most willing man you've ever had. I want you to live life. Jane, I love you... and make no bones about that. I just want to know when it happens.

As far as this story goes.... I think it was wrote by a guy that is a bi-curious, blonde haired, blue eyed Arian, and has an infiriority complex due to the nature of an average sized cock.

Look man, let her KNOW how much you love her. Give her freedom. Let her fuck anyone she desires. She will only love you more for it.... unless she is superficial (gets a tan in the winter from the tanning booths, goes on weight watchers *or the type[including the Adkins Diet}* diets, or otherwise makes herself wonderfully beautiful.

Guys, let her have her freedom. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it is yours. If it does not... It was never yours to begin with.

Then again... I would love to watch my wife have sex with another man. So I do not know the reprocutions. I am very willing though.

LuvShowinHerOffLuvShowinHerOffover 10 years ago
Great story

Such an awesome experience to share a sexy wife ... even better to be there in person watching!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
don't bother telling them

of course she loves you, a receptive feeble minded loser of a WACC who pays her way. whats not like. free room and board. money to spend. good home to relax in. all the cock she wants and no repercussions. just fuck and suck at will. wanker boy wont care.

sorry this is just story # 6483 of the same mantra.

deadonedeadoneover 8 years ago
re: A Womans Perspective

Does a husband not have feelings?

Does he not want to be desired by other women?

Does he not want to enjoy the chase?

Are these women so weak and insecure that they don't encourage, nay assist, their husband to have sex with other women.

Are they so self-centered that they believe the pleasure is the only thing important to the marriage?

Husband is derive all emotional gain second hand from stories?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuck

Your whore has made you a sick cuck, the lowest denominator of manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
is she or not

I have offered this arrangement to my wife for many years, but she has never taken the opportunity, or so she says. At least three times she has come home desireing sex and while we were making love i am sure that I could smell someone elses cum and her pussy was super slick and appeared to be leaking cum. Twice I asked her if she had had a little fun before coming home and if she had been laid by someone else, offering my evidence to her. She only giggles and says no, but asks if I would like it if she did, of course I say yes. Maybe someday she will tell me the details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous