All Comments on 'Fun After The Wedding'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
pos

why do people love having there wives be sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Poorly written

Forget the subject matter, this is so poorly written it's laughable. The chief sin is that you know jack shit about sentence structure, resulting in a mess containing almost nothing but run on sentences. I know some low grade moron is going to shoot back with the knee-jerk, "You're an asshole. This shit is hot." However, it does matter. If you're one of those, there's nothing else I can say that will make you realize that I'm right. You're just incapable of such thoughts.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 20 years ago
a comment

i thought the story was average.

what really confuses me is the first two people that wrote comments (anonymous of course)

one wondered about sluttiness. what exactly did you expect to read here? about a wife/husband talking about their kids little league game? or their discussion about the sermon on the ride home from church?

the other badmouthed the writers talents as a writer. only thing i can say is i'll be eagerly awaiting your story. oops, i won't know its you,your anonymous. and yes i know i should use CAPS and should not start a sentence with the word and.

how about being nice?

don

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
The story was

above average. I liked it but really feel that you should use a volunteer editor before posting your next.

The only problem that I had was when she got upset with the goings on from the night before; then her husband comes back from getting the car and she is being gangbanged by not only those from the night before but has added to the mix. Where did that come from?

George

z00timez00timealmost 20 years ago
Category sub divisions.

I'm wondering if literotica could save me some time and a few disapointments. Would it be possible to have further titling in the loving wifes category such as "Wimp Husband Section". This way I won't have to read this crap.

The answer to the reader that wanted to know why husbands want their wifes to be sluts is probably that ...REAL husbands want their wifes to be sluts with them and not any guy that pulls a dick out of his pants. People who proclaim how hot it makes them to see their wife sexed up by other guys have some sort of self esteem problem or they really want an excuse to have an affair of their own.

Of course, this is how I feel now but tomorrow is another day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was obvious that Chas wanted to suck Ben's cock

and all Helen wanted to do was take her shoes off. If I had been Rupert I would have knocked Chas on his scrawny ass and made Ben fuck him up it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Who cares. Old women are not erotic.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Rup

Rupert, you are the classic example of why the British empire has declined so quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous