Fun After The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

did, what we liked best. Chas said, "Us blokes in shorts and Elsa topless is just like being at the beach in Spain." Helen pointed to Ben's lap and said.

"I've never seen a monster like that on any Spanish beach." We laughed like hell. It had taken about half an hour but Helen was back in form, joking about Ben's cock was a surprise and a real step forward. I sensed Chas getting impatient as he tried to move things along, leaning towards us in a conspiratorial manner he whispered.

"Elsa will be getting a portion of that monster later, I bet you wouldn't mind that sort of service on a beach." The reaction was a couple of seconds in coming, I thought he'd blown it but no, she howled with laughter, drowning out Roger Daltry on the hi-fi. The youngsters had been very patient all this time, they hadn't got up to anything but I think they got the message that it was time to get started.

Elsa shouted, "Hey Helen, the lads are fed up with looking at my little tits, any chance of you giving them a flash of yours."

Helen shouted back, "Where do you think you are, Magaluf." Everyone laughed at this.

Ben got up and stood in front of Helen and me, holding his shirt to his crotch to cover himself, he very respectfully said. "Please may we see you topless, misses Harris?" Helen didn't answer; he continued, "It's only fair, Elsa is topless, everyone else is in his undies and I'm starkers." Helen turned to me.

I said, "Go on love it's only a bit of fun, it would be just like the beach in Spain."

At that moment the CD finished, the room went quiet, she looked me in the eye for a few seconds, then with a serious face said, "I've got no knickers on, under this dress, are you sure you want me to take it off."

I couldn't believe it, she had upped the anti, we had only suggested that she showed her tits, now she was offering to strip off. I thought, she understands what's going on here, and is up for it, I thought shit or bust, and I'll up the anti so there's no misunderstanding and see if she goes for it. "Yes, I'm sure" I said, "But its Ben who's never seen you naked and wants to see your body. Take your dress off, we can change places, you sit on his knee and I'll sit with Elsa on the sofa."

She continued to look at me for a long time, seeming to process what I had said, and then simply said "Ok." Bent her head forward, reached behind her neck undid the fastener and pulled the zip down her back. She shrugged the dress off her shoulders, so that her tits came into view, stood up, worked the dress over her hips and stepped out of it. Elsa and Alf cheered, everyone had something to say.

Chas, "Well done Helen you're a real sport."

Alf, "Nice arse Misses Harris, can I suck those tits?"

Elsa, "Shut up Alf. Nice one Helen, I'm going to bare my bum too." And she took her panties off.

Ben, "Wow, Misses Harris, you are gorgeous." And when he caught her eye, "Are you really going to sit on my knee?" I stood up, offered my seat to Ben, put my arms around Helen's waist and kissed her. When we broke our embrace, Ben was sitting in the chair, Chas had Ben's shirt in his hand and Ben's cock was sticking out again. Helen hesitated.

I said, "It's up to you love."

Chas chipped in; "Come on Helen, the poor lad's expecting it now you've built his hopes up."

She looked down at Ben and he said, "Please Misses Harris." I had one hand on her bottom and gently pushed her towards the chair. She sat stiffly on his thighs, not very emotionally or physically comfortable I thought. This was it, I'd said shit or bust, I leant forward, kissed her again and whispered in her ear.

"Relax," then paused, "Come on love, relax a bit." and she did seem to lose some of her stiffness. I looked up, smiled at Ben, kissed her again and said in a normal voice, "Put him out of his misery, put you arm around his neck and sit on his lap properly, look at him, he's nervous as hell." That was a lie, the last thing he was, was nervous. She smiled at him, shuffled up, put her arm around his neck, he put his arm around her waist and she leant back into him. His cock was trapped between her thigh and his belly. "How's that are you nice and relaxed?" She made an effort to smile but didn't answer, "Are you relaxed?"

"Yes, I'm relaxed." She said.

"What about you Ben how does it feel to have a beautiful naked woman on your knee?"

I didn't know exactly where I was going with this; I was trying to ease Helen into it. Chas interrupted with a more direct approach, "For fucks sake leave them alone, will you?" Pulling his jockeys down his legs he nodded towards Alf and Elsa who were kissing passionately at the other end of the sofa and said, "Alf needs a hand with Elsa." He nudged Elsa roughly and nodding towards me said to her, "Rupert wants join in, he's dieing to fuck you. Can you take on two?"

"Oooh Yes, come here Rupert, give me a kiss."

Chas plonked himself down on the arm of Ben and Helen's chair, pulled his pants from around his feet and said, "You don't mind if Rupert gives Alf a hand do you?" She stared at him. "Come on Helen, Rupert's going to help Alf, do you mind?" She shook her head, "Go on Rupert, Elsa's waiting". As I sat on the sofa next to Elsa I noticed that Ben was already squeezing one of Helen's tits. Elsa started kissing me, I heard Chas say. "You will be alright with me and Ben wont you?" After a minute he said, "That's it Helen give it a squeeze, it wont bite." A moment or two later, "That's right Helen, can open your legs a bit more?"

Elsa let me go and turned to kiss Alf, his turn I suppose, I desperately wanted to see what Helen was doing but resisted, Alf was pinching one of Elsa's nipples I started squeezing her other tiny tit. I stroked her buttock and pushed my hand between her and the sofa trying to reach her cunt. She responded by crossing a leg over Alf and pushing her bottom towards me, I had my hand first on her cunt and then two fingers in it, she squirmed, I hoped, appreciatively. I still hadn't looked at Helen but could hear everything that was going on, up to this point there had only been noises and a few words from Chas. The little group now became quite vocal.

Chas, "Do you like that Helen?"

Helen, "Mmmmmm."

Chas, "What about this?"

Helen, "Ow!"

Chas, "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

Helen, mumbling, "No it's OK."

Ben, "That's so nice misses Harris, do you want to try something else?" No answer.

Chas, "I think Ben would like you to suck his cock, will you suck it for him?"

Helen, after a pause, "OK."

Chas, "Helen, I'm going to fuck you while you suck his cock, is that OK?"

Helen, another pause, "OK."

Chas, "Helen, I will fuck you while you suck Ben's cock but you must decide how you want us; we will do as you say but you must tell us." For fucks sake, this guy was incredible; he wanted her to say the words, it must turn him on, it defiantly turned me on, I was still frigging Elsa but was all ears. "Helen, what do you want us to do?"

Helen, after a longer pause, "Fuck me."

That was a start; Ben got the idea and joined in, "What about me, I thought you were going to suck my cock. How are you going to suck my cock and how is Chas going to fuck you?" I don't think Helen understood that it was words that they wanted, or maybe she did, anyhow I heard them moving around, I still didn't look and took the whole of Elsa's right tit in my mouth to show I was otherwise engaged.

Chas, "It's enormous, isn't it Helen?" A moments pause, "Helen, Ben's cock, isn't it enormous?"

Helen, annoyed, "Yes, it's enormous."

Ben, "Oh my god, that's fantastic."

Chas, "What shall I do, Helen?"

Helen, more annoyed, "For Christ's sake just get on with it."

Chas, "How do you want me to do it?" I thought you gob-shite, now you're taking it too far, I imagined Helen taking Ben's cock out her mouth each time she answered one of Chas's stupid questions. I don't know if she twigged what he was after, just decided to spell it out or what.

Helen, "Just put you cock in my cunt and fuck me until you cum and that had better not be too soon." I had to look, Helen was on knees, sucking Ben's cock, not holding back at all, slurping it in and out at a fast pace and wanking his long shaft at the same time. Chas was banging away at her from behind. I now sort of understood the game he had played, I don't think it was just about hearing rude words, she was now not just someone he was doing it to, she was someone he was doing it with, who had made plain her desires and was a full participating partner.

Elsa turned to me and said, "I thought you were going to fuck me." She helped me with my jockey shorts, then climbed into my lap, lowered herself down and started riding me doing all the work. Despite orders to the contrary, Chas came quite quickly and pulled out of Helen. Alf who was waiting patiently for his turn with Elsa saw the opportunity and said.

"You finished Chas?"

"Why do fancy some of this son." Chas said as he ran his fingers up and down Helen's cunt, spreading sperm and cunt juice from arsehole to clit. "Or do you fancy some of this." On the word this two fingers slipped easily into Helen's arse, then started moving in and out.

Helen didn't flinch, after a few moments she plopped Ben's cock out of her mouth, still wanking the lower shaft, turned to them and said, "Before you two get carried away, I fancy some of this." And gave Ben's cock a little waggle.

Chas, still fingering her arse hole said, "That'll spoil it for everyone, let Alf here empty his little sack into you, he shouldn't take long, before Ben splits you open. Come on Alf hurry up the lady's waiting." Chas moved to one side kneeling beside her hips with his hand between the cheeks of her arse, facing Alf who knelt behind and entered her without hesitation. This time she did flinch; Chas pushed three fingers in her arse as Alf fucked her cunt. She had her first orgasm soon after.

Helen did get Ben's cock in her cunt, twice and again later in the night had three men together one of whom was me. Elsa had enormous energy and drive, and probably took more cock than Helen. The staying power of the men was nothing special but the situation was such that after each episode, it was not long before any of us had another hard on. Helen and I eventually got dressed and headed to our room, drunk and well fucked.

We woke about lunchtime, Helen was full of remorse, she was particularly worried that Ben or Alf would tell our new son in law about the night and our daughter would find out, not to mention everyone else we knew. She was disgusted with herself and more so with me for getting her into that situation, she made it clear that she attributed much of the blame to me. She said, "It would never have happened without all the drink you plied me with and that bloody stupid game you made me play."

She didn't want to face anyone that day and didn't want to bump into any of last night's participants. She said she felt dirty and wanted to have a bath before we left the hotel. We had left the car in town; I wanted to walk to clear my head, it would take about half an hour, she would have a bath, pack our bag and be ready to go when I got back, she asked me to check out of the hotel so we could leave immediately I got back.

I got the car, more worried about my marriage than Helen seemed to be about our depravity and reputation. I paid the bill, handed the keys in at reception, came up to the room and knocked on the door. Chas answered it stark naked and said, "You lucky bastard Rupert, your misses is some woman, more of a raver in the morning than she is at night, I've fucked her in her cunt and her shitter, now look at her.

The scene that greeted me was unbelievable, Ben was lying on the bed, Helen was on her hands and knees above him, he was fucking her with some difficulty because Alf was squatting behind her with his cock up her arse. Helen was sucking on the cock of another naked young man, I'd never seen before, who could have only been just eighteen. A man of about sixty, wearing the shirt and waistcoat of a hotel porter, and nothing else, was sitting on the bed next to them squeezing one of her tits and presumably waiting his turn.

I stripped off and got in the queue, like Chas said, my wife is some woman.

12