All Comments on 'Fun and Games Ch. 06'

by jm02201960

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pamela33pamela33over 13 years ago
loved it!!!!!!!!

cat wait to see what is next i hope that them two can stay together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pantyhose fucking

I too love getting fucked in my pantyhose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love to wear pantyhose, sheer, tight hose. It makes my cock hard, in fact the first few times I put them on, I only had to touch my cock and my cumm shot into them. The first time I got fucked in them was by an older guy. I went to a adult cinema, I was so horny, I sat and pulled my pants down, stroked my cock to the woman on the screen being double ended. A much older guy moved next to me, he reached over for my cock, stroking me, then his finger inched to my hole and he felt the pantyhose. His hand ran along my leg, he moved it, he said do you fuck, I said yes, a lie, he got up follow me. I zipped up, we went out the door, he moved into a hallway, opened a door, a vinyl mattress on a wooden base. He took off his clothes, me too, except the pantyhose, he stroked my cock through the hose, I said I am going to cumm, do it, I stroked myself as my cumm filled the hose. Wow, turn around I need to fuck you, I turned, knelt, I felt his tongue on my hosed hole, ohh, then I felt him ripping the hose, then his tongue on my hole. I had lubed myself, but I turned and held hid cock putting a big blob of lube on the thick head. I said fuck me, please fuck me, I felt his cock head against my hole, he gripped my hips and pulled me back sharply, his cock opened me, he pushed me forward and then pulled me back again, then worked his cock into me, fucking me, yes, there was some pain, but then as his thighs slapped against me, my insides being beautifully skewered, his cock stroking me, my cock was still semi hard in my hose. He went faster, take it you slut, take it and I felt a warmth fill me as I tried to milk him with my hole, he slapped my hosed arse and spinning around, sat down, his cock deep in me as he pinched my nipples hard as his cock stood hard in my arse. I bucked up and down on him, until I felt him getting softer and he slipped out. After he dressed, he gave me his mobile number , if I was in town, he lived not far away, call him as his wife would not let him fuck her in the arse and he loved the pantyhose. We got together a few times but there were a lot more other than him who liked to bend me over in my pantyhose and fuck my by now well used hole.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I cross dress all the way with full makeup and silicone breast forms. I love sheer pantyhose and found the part about making small holes in them interesting because I do the same thing. I like my butt completely covered with nylon and the feeling of my cock trapped within my hose. No ripped wide open pantyhose for me!

I paint a small strip of liquid latex, let it dry and make a slit in it just big enough for my boyfriends cock. The rubber keeps my hose from getting runs and I can wear them over and over.

My boyfriend doesn't cross dress, but he does wear pantyhose. I do the same for him, only the hole is in front for his cock and balls to pass through his hose. I love the feeling of our pantyhosed bodies rubbing together while we fuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjm02201960@jm02201960
As a bi-curious married man, I find it cathartic to live out my fantasies through my characters. My characters indulge same-sex physical desires but their "emotional orientation" remains heterosexual. They lead complex lives in that regard, and I don't shy away from projectin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES