All Comments on 'Fun at the Office with Jess'

by woodcutter2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good start.

Stretch your next story a bit longer.

wizarddriverwizarddriverover 16 years ago
Agree with the last comment

The seduction of both parties was realistic and sensual, but the story was rushed at the end. There should have been more description of the guys joy of exploring this hot woman he has lusted after for so many years. Looking forward to reading more.

Lemani1972Lemani1972over 16 years ago
Your writing has major potential...

This is a very good erotic story. Definately should have more chapters to this story. I do agree that the ending did seem a little rushed, but with more added to it would make it that more enticing. You have a good thing going here. Don't stop;)

Lemani1972Lemani1972over 16 years ago
Your writing has major potential...

This is a very good erotic story. Definately should have more chapters to this story. I do agree that the ending did seem a little rushed, but with more added to it would make it that more enticing. You have a good thing going here. Don't stop;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cool Bananas

Great story, i look forward to reading more from you. One thing i would suggest focusing on is dialogue. This story was more 'talk talk talk this is what i'm doing and this is what they're saying' It can be so much more erotic if jess actually says what she is supposed to with a tag describing how erotic her voice sounds... but hey... i'm no expert... just a suggestion :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice one woodcutter

loved it a lot, can't wait to see another story or the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice one

loved the story, from authors veiwpoint well described

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

O m g. One of the best, love the mystery at the end :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous