Fun in the Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She expertly ran her tongue up and down his length. He shoved his cock deep into her throat until she gagged. She moaned as he withdrew, providing a humming sensation. Drool was leaking out of her mouth and yet she continued to suck and lick, running her tongue along the head of his cock and under the rim.

The way she moaned, and sucked him was too much for Dan. He let out a low grunt as he came in her mouth. He sucked in his breath as she sucked his dick clean of the cum. He withdrew, wiping his cock on her face as he went. Veronica looked up at Vincent as he smiled at Dan, who fell back exhausted. He locked eyes with her, as she licked her lips. He reached up, grabbing the belt, he forced Veronica's hands above her head. He leaned in and kissed her neck, biting gently here and there, then sucking. The pleasure was building, and Veronica could feel the orgasm coming. Her breath came heavily.

She moaned in his ear, "Vincent, I'm, I'm going to cum. Please can I cum?"

"I don't know slut." He whispered in her ear, "Do you love my cock? Are you going to be a good slut after this?"

"Yes, please Vince. Mmmm, please, let me cum. I'll do anything. I...I can't hold on please." She was getting louder. She didn't care. She needed to cum, and waiting was agony. She bucked hard against him, trying to show her eagerness.

"Yes slut, cum for me, but let me hear you scream my name." Vincent began rubbing her clit again. She spread her legs wide to give him better access.

"Nnngh, VINCENT, OH GOD!! VINCCCCE!" Veronica's back arched, and her hands balled into fists. As she came, she squirted all over Vince and herself. The shock of her squirting sent Vincent over the edge. He pulled out and pumped his cock until long streams of jiz fell across her stomach. He fell back and smiled at the mess they had caused on the locker room floor.

Making eye contact with Dan, they now had to decide how to proceed. Veronica lay on the floor eyes closed, both relaxed from the recent events and contemplating her next course of action. She opened her eyes just in time to see Vincent snapping another picture of her, splayed on the floor, covered in jiz, seeping cum from her freshly pleasured pussy, looking fully contented.

"You're not going to tell anyone what happened, unless you want these pics all over the internet." Vincent said snapping one more for good measure "And those pics of you playing with your tits for me are going to look pretty suspicious if you try and say you weren't into it."

Dan smiled at Vince. "Maybe we'll do this again so other time."

12