Fundraising

Story Info
New wife reluctantly helps hubby's career at fundraiser.
2.2k words
4.14
263.4k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at fundraiser at my new husband's workplace. Everyone who was anyone in our small town was there, vying to impress each other with much preening of plumage as the evening wore on. As usual, my husband John had gathered what few young people were in attendance like a pied piper and escaped outside into the warm summer night on the porch, leaving the stilted world of moneyed philanthropists inside. I had noted his exit and attempted to follow, but was intercepted in the hall by a large elderly dame of society who enjoyed nothing more than to recall tales from her long ago youth by the hour. Exasperated, I conceded defeat to a boring evening trapped by the old heifer and wondered what fun John was having outside while I did my wifely duty by being gracious and accommodating. If I could have met up with John outside in a dark corner, I could have been having a much better time by now.

"I swear, if I have to do another one of these events I think I'll scream," I thought to myself as Mrs. Johnson recounted another scintillating tale. Just then Mr. Williams, the executive director walked up with two drinks in hand.

"There you are, my dear. I was wondering where you went off to. Here is the drink you sent me search of. Mrs. Johnson, you'll have to let me borrow this little girl for a while if you don't mind." Having said that he deftly steered me down the hall by placing his hand around my waist and guided me into his private office. He shut the door behind me and I turned, taking a good look at him. He was probably around sixty, but it was hard to say. His silvery white hair gave him a distinguished look, but everyone who knew him said that he had white hair since he was in his thirties. Tall and handsome, he looked every bit his role as executive director and he carried the air of authority effortlessly.

"Here is your drink," he said smiling as he handed me a glass of wine.

"No thank you. I don't drink," I countered.

He smiled slyly, "How was I supposed to help you escape from Mrs. Johnson? Besides I wanted to ask how you are enjoying being Mrs. Davidson. I haven't really had a chance to see you since your wedding back in June. Are things going well? John treating you okay?"

"Yes, we are very happy. John is wonderful to me. Things just seem to have fallen into place for us."

Mr. Williams smiled, his dark eyes flashing, "As his wife I'm sure you want things to go well for him in his work. You know behind every successful man stands a woman. As his wife you are in a position to help him a great deal, even though you may not know it."

Confused, I answered, "I think John is doing a great job. I think he is really at the top of his game. I'm sure I don't know enough about any of it though to be much help."

Mr. Williams moved in closer, his eyes taking in all of my body in a slow lingering glance. "I can make sure he does very well here with your help from time to time. I want to get to know you better and I hope you will like me as a friend." In saying that Mr. Williams ran his hand down my back to my ass, grabbing and squeezing. I pulled away sharply and he smiled, slightly surprised.

"Well, I though you might be open to playing a little with me. If you don't, things could be made very difficult for your new husband and I know you don't want that, do you? I will make it very worthwhile for John if you will be cooperative with me. I know you would hate to see him lose out on opportunities that could really advance his career."

My first impulse was run to John. But I knew that Mr. Williams was completely capable of screwing my husband over if he didn't get what he wanted. I took a deep breath.

"What do you want me to do?" I stammered.

"First of all, why don't you lose your panties, pull up your dress and sit on the edge of my desk for me like a good little girl and spread those legs?" he leered.

I blushed deeply and without stopping to think picked up the glass of wine he had offered me and threw it in his face. "How dare you!" I fumed. "I can't believe you would say such a filthy indecent thing to me!"

Wiping his face very calmly with his handkerchief Mr. Williams looked me square in the eyes, "You'll do as I say or I can see to it that your husband won't be employed here. I have great influence that would keep him from being employed anywhere else for that matter. I have enjoyed looking at you for quite some time now and I would really enjoy getting to violate your stunning little body. Now, be a good little girl and drop your panties for me. I think you'll enjoy what I have in mind."

My mind raced through my options. I could run to my husband and tell him what had happened, but I knew this would almost certainly mean the loss of his job. I believed Mr. Williams would do exactly what he said he would. He was known for being quite ruthless and I couldn't afford to take the chance that my husband would be fired and blackballed. If I cooperated just this once it could help John. I would just have to make sure I was never in a situation with Mr. Williams alone again in the future. Feeling like a cornered animal, I decided I would do as he asked this once.

Complicating the situation was the fact that I didn't have any panties on to lose. John had given me a quick humping over the bathroom sink that evening before we had left for the party, filling me with an exceptionally large load. I had quickly put on a black lace garter belt and stockings afterwards but no panties in my rush to finish getting ready. So here I was facing this lecherous older man with no panties, wearing a garter belt and having an obviously cum filled pussy. I took a deep breath as I pulled my slinky black dress up to my hips and sat nervously on the edge of the desk, spreading my legs slightly. Mr. Williams pushed both of my knees wider and ordered me to pull my legs back slightly, revealing my still engorged clit and fucked, swollen lips. As I did so, I could tell that John's cum was still oozing from my slit. Not only had I been fucked earlier in the evening, but John had used me quite vigorously that morning, so there was plenty of his thick white cum inside of me. I had been dripping all day. I always loved the sensation of having my husband's offering still in me afterwards. I wondered if this would be enough to stop Mr. Williams when he saw I was used and hadn't cleaned up. To my surprise it had quite the opposite effect.

His eyes gleamed. "What luck! I never dreamed I'd be getting a little cream pie like this tonight. Ran must be wearing you out. How many times a day is he giving it to you?"

"Three, sometimes four times," I mumbled, embarrassed by his steady gaze at my used cunt.

Mr. Williams laughed softly as he began stroking my clit. "I guess I'd want it four times a day too if I had a little hole like this to rape."

Even though I had intended on participating in some play just to help my husband, I soon could not help be conscious of the fact that his smooth experienced touch to my now throbbing clit was making me grow more lustful by the second. My clit swelled even more, intensely sensitive from the rough treatment it had been given earlier by my horny husband. Without any encouragement I voluntarily spread my legs apart further, opening myself for whatever he cared to give me. Mr. Williams made note of my cooperation and took the opportunity to insert two of his fingers into my slit. I was very tight and sore from John's attentions, but his cum was keeping me lubed nicely as Mr. Williams began fucking me with his fingers. Soon I was producing enough pussy juice that I was absolutely sloppy with desire, the desk below me a growing puddle of mixed honey. I gasped slightly when Mr. Williams dropped to his knees and began licking the fluids pouring from my pussy. Obviously evidence of my husband's lust for me did not serve as an obstacle to Mr. Williams as he deliriously lapped up the cream pouring from me. My pussy tightened even more as he probed into me with his tongue and I writhed as I came violently while being licked and tongue fucked. He arose from my spread thighs, his face wet with a mixture of John's cum and my juice. He unzipped his pants and didn't bother taking them off, just releasing his huge swollen cock as he motioned for me to lie back on the desk. He pulled me by my hips to the edge, placing my still black stocking clad legs over his shoulders, and quickly found my hole with his dick. In one fast thrust he penetrated me deeply as I cried out softly with pain and surprise. My cries seemed to stimulate him even more and he buried it in me again and again.

"I can see why John married you. You have a nice tight hole and you certainly know how to take a dick. You were made to fuck." He gave me thrust after thrust, holding my hips to keep me from sliding back on the polished desk. His efforts caused my pussy to suck and pull at his dick and I crashed with a huge climax, my entire body shuddering as he nailed me. He momentarily swelled and with a growl began pumping me full of his cum, throbbing as he added his offering to my full cunt until his body relaxed, satiated.

He pulled out of me and took a last look at my pink ravaged slit, filled to overflowing from his efforts. "I hope that you make love to John when you go home tonight and he fucks you with my cum still in you. He is one lucky bastard." He adjusted his clothing as I got up from the desk.

"You did a great deal tonight to insure that good things will happen for your husband. You should be proud of yourself." I nodded mutely and he stooped to kiss me and as he did I could not only taste myself on his lips but my husband, which made me long for John.

"I need to go. John is probably looking for me." I whispered as I pulled away and left the room. As I went into the hall I ran head on into my husband, who looked a little mischievous.

"Ready to get out of here?" he asked.

"You have no idea." We said our goodbyes to the crowded reception room as we left and once in the car John looked at me questioningly as he keyed the ignition.

"Have a good time?"

"Well, I guess. You know how boring these things are. And you disappeared on me," I answered accusingly.

John smiled, "Yes, but I did come back to rescue you. Found you too. You seemed like you were anything but bored at the time. As a matter of fact, you were moaning with pleasure."

Horrified at the thought of my husband seeing what I had done with Mr. Williams, I stared wide-eyed, trembling. "It's not like you think. He said he would make trouble for you." I began crying, anticipating my husband's reaction. Surprisingly, it wasn't what I expected.

"It's okay sweetheart. Really it is," John whispered softly as he leaned over to kiss me lovingly, "You were so beautiful lying on the desk letting my boss have some. You were just exquisite, spreading for him and letting him mouth you. Seeing him climax with you moaning and writhing around on his cock , unable to escape was unspeakably delicious. I quite enjoyed watching that performance. I'm sure Williams enjoyed it too. But I am going to have to discipline you when we get home."

I knew what he meant by this; the leash and collar.

"I think that several ass fuckings would be good for you. Maybe help you remember who your sweet little body belongs to at the end of the night. I hate to put your collar on you but you have been such a bad girl tonight, it will do you some good. You are such a little bitch whore. I think you need to know who owns you. I hope he enjoyed seeing my cum. Too bad he won't get to see your ass drip with it tonight. But maybe before the next fundraiser I'll fill it up along with your cunt and he can enjoy both."

I shivered with excitement. This helping my husband's career was going to be quite exhilarating.