Fur, Fun, & New Year's

Story Info
A lonesome catgirl finds love on New Year's Eve.
2.6k words
4.54
48.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vaito
Vaito
6 Followers

A/N: This is my first atempt at any kind of erotic story, but if response urges me, I could try to turn this into a small series. Please comment so I can get better at this. Thanks, and enjoy. =^_^=

It had been a long day, and another drink seemed in line to Sara. She went to the window of her apartment, her tail swaying a little more than usual to help keep her balance, looking out into the gently falling snow. Another New Year's spent alone..., she thought, downing the contents of the glass, shaking her head at the buzz the bottle of bourbon was giving her.Heh...what's the use of having a catgirl's charm if I can't even find a boyfriend?

Creatures that had once been believed to only exist in the imagination had been discovered living deep underground and in the dark jungles generations ago, and almost surprisingly, the Human race had welcomed them. Now, even the bustling streets of New York City could be found as a mix of every kind of Human, as well as fox-, wolf-, and catpeople, as well as elves, dwarves, and even the occasional dragon perching atop the Chrysler building, the apex of which had been hollowed out and turned into an aviary, allowing a safe haven for the dragons to raise their dragonlings. There were some who resisted at first, but the promise of new technologies, new language, new culture, and new experiences eventually won out. Proposed and ratified the very first day on the floor, the Non-Human Bill of Rights gave all races the same rights as Humans, and soon enough, peace was slowly returning to the third rock from the sun. In a certain apartment in the Upper West Side, however, that peace was little comfort to a lonesome catgirl from the 'burbs.

The few sources of light in the living room were coming from a couch-side lamp, and from the TV, tuned to one of the various stations where celebrity hosts counted down the last hours of the year as was the custom that had been started more than two centuries ago. A few empty beer cans littered the coffee table, joined by an equally drained bottle of bourbon, the final glass of which was still burning it's way down Sara's throat. She looked out the window at the bustling street below, her ears perking as she hears a small group of people making their way out of a bar, singing "Auld lang syne"(you know.."Should auld acquaintance...", etc.). She smiled softly and couldn't help but start humming along as she made her way over to the phone, the sound of the off-key drunks jogging her memory.James is getting out about now...I'll give him a call...at least I'll have one friend in the city to talk to.

***************************************

James had just gotten out of the bar he worked at, closing down for the night after his boss had left early to be with his family, when his cell phone rang. Seeing the number, he picked up and said cheerily into the receiver, "Happy New Year, Sara! What's shakin, besides your tail?" James warmed a little at the thought of one of his childhood friends calling him up, the falling snow not registering for a moment. His family had lived next to Sara's in their hometown in Northwest New Jersey. For as long as he could remember, Sara had been one of his closest friends. He had a crush on her in school, but it hadn't gotten further than a single date. She had said it was a little strange going out when they were so close, anyway. His smile faded a bit, however, when he heard the almost silky voice of his friend a bit slurred on the other end of the phone.

"Heya, Jimmy...ahhhh, not much...you close enough to hear that mess goin on at the Square? It's nuts, huh?"

James sighed and shook his head, bundling up against the cold, instinctively starting to walk the 7 blocks to Sara's building. "Sara, how much have you had to drink? You know you can't take the hard stuff like a Dwarf...or even a Human, for that matter."

"Ohhh, I hadn't had too much....a few beers and this one bottle of stuff....it's pretty good...makes me feel all warm inside" That was all James needed to hear, and he buttoned up his coat and set off with even more of a purpose.

"Sara, I'm coming over. To make sure you don't have anything else and in case you fall unconscious or anything. And you don't have to worry about the door, I still have the key you gave me when you went away last month. I'll be there in 5. Just sit down and watch all that nuts stuff happening over at Times Square and relax, alright?" A soft purr and a sigh was mixed into her speech.

"Okaies, James..." And the line cut off with that.

******************************************************

Sara was laying on her couch and watching tv, playing absently with her tail when she heard the tumblers in her lock turn and the door open. She looked up and smiled, getting up and going over to James, hugging and making him feel a bit overdressed with the fact that all she was wearing was her fur and a slightly drunk smile. "Hey, there...took ya long enough." James nodded and pulled off his overcoat, placing it on the coatrack and reaching over to a blanket draped over the side of the couch, wrapping it around Sara's shoulders, both to keep her warm and also to cover her up.

"I know, but the streets are a mess, Sara...you know it always gets crazy New Year's Eve. Times Square is jumping, but the city still goes." James said as he reached over and turned out the lamp. Sara nodded and smiled, cuddling up a little, pulling James over with her toward the couch, flopping down on it, the blanket practically falling off as she snuggled up against him, laying her head on his shoulder as they watched the TV. There was still a while to go on the countdown to the new year, and James knew Sara would be fast asleep by the time it came. "So, what made you want to get plastered, tonight, Sara...I know you don't drink because of Human holidays at all, even if it is New Year's." He felt a little awkward with a beautiful catgirl curled up against him with only a blanket barely covering her nude body, so he crossed his legs to hide his steadily growing erection.

"Mmm...well...I don't know....just felt like getting into the holiday spirit and all..." Sara cuddled up a little closer, pulling the blanket off and throwing it around the both of them, curling up on the couch beside him, pressing her body against his. James shuddered a little at the feeling of his closest friend starting to come on to him, but he didn't mind it much. He still had strong feelings for her, but it didn't feel right. Come on, James...she's totally smashed...you can't take advantage of her..., he thought.

"Alright, but I'm cutting the water off for you. I bartend enough to know when someone's had it. And trust me, girl, you're done." Sara gave a small nod and a purr, slowly starting to close her eyes.

"Mmmmmm...James....you think you could stay here, t'night? Don't want to see in another new year alone...", Sara whispered, James knowing she'd be asleep any minute now, anyway. "Sure, Sara. I'll stay with you at least till the ball drops...but after then, I'll probably have to get home so I don't run into all the crazies coming out of the subways and from the bars that are still open. How does that sound?" All he was met with was the quiet purr of a sleeping catgirl. He smiled softly and, instead of carrying her over to her bed, or at least laying her down on the couch, he just sat there and watched TV, letting his mind wander about the sleeping form next to him, wishing he would have been here all night to see in the new year with Sara as his lover instead of just having his closest friend passed out against him.

****************************************************

At around 11, James jumped out of his little daydream when he felt Sara's paw lightly brush his cock through his clothing, then slowly works it's way upward to wrap around him. Sara's voice was a soft whisper again. "James...? Could you be my mate, tonight? I don't want you to leave yet, and you can stay the night, too..." James looked over at Sara, her eyes had a strange mix of glazed from being drunk and almost sparkling from love. She leaned up and gave him a gentle kiss which lasted several minutes. No sooner had it ended, the two of them were on their way to bed, James carrying Sara in his arms, Sara's tail reaching over and hitting the power on the TV, turning it off, plunging the apartment into soft darkness. As they got to the bed, James laid Sara down before pulling off his own clothes and climbing into bed next to her.

No sooner did he sit on the bed, though, Sara was right there, purring and cuddling with him, letting him feel her nipples poking stiffly through her fur. Her paw once again made it's way to his manhood, slowly starting to rub up and down it's length. "Mmmmmm...is this all for me, mate..?"

James smiled and nodded, letting his hands roam the soft fur and feel the even softer flesh beneath. "Yes, Sara...that's been all for you for as long as I can remember..." Sara smiled and arched her neck to give another kiss, this one much deeper than the last, full of passion and desire.

Sara's mind was buzzing.Why didn't I try to do this sooner? It just feels so right having him in bed with me. She purred into the still-going kiss, her paw pulling away from his cock, wrapping around his body as she relaxed and slowly brought her head to rest on his chest, letting him know that tonight, she was completely his. James realized this and smiled,After so many years, I still love this woman. It looks like she feels the same...God, why didn't I just say it?! Sara slowly turned over onto her back, revealing her body to him once again. This time, James rolled atop her and started slowly planting kisses down her furred flesh, nibbling a little as he got to her nipples, going further down, hearing her giggle a little as he crossed her stomach. Those giggles slowly turned into soft gasps as he reached her pussy, her scent filling his nose, making his cock even more wanting of her. He started to gently kiss and nibble at the lips of her cunt, bringing gasps from his lover, his tongue dipping within her to taste her nectar.

Sara gasped in pleasure as she felt his tongue enter her, being the first thing besides her fingers to actually go inside her pussy. It felt oh, so good, and knowing who it was that was doing it made the moment even more delicious. The haze that the alcohol had created in her head had cleared a bit, the unusual makeup of a catgirl's body allowing drunkenness and hangovers to be significantly lessened, although when it starts, it's much worse than normal. All of a sudden, she was fully alert and aware that her closest friend, whom she vaguely remembered inviting himself over when she was drunk, was currently between her legs and eating her out! She did nothing to stop it, though, laying back and letting out a moan. "Ohhh, James....that feels so good...please...please, just take me...make love to me, my mate..." James nodded and gave her clit a final kiss, before slowly making his way up her body once again, giving another deep kiss once he reached her lips. Sara purred deeply into it, her paw reaching down and slowly guiding the tip of his length down to the entrance to her womanly tunnel, the sensation of the tip of his cock rubbing against her cunt bringing a soft moan from the both of them.

“You ready, Sara...?”, came the whisper from James. A soft nod from her and then a gasp as she felt him start to push in, filling her cunt with his manhood. James had just gotten ready to start pushing harder when he felt his cock bump against something inside of her, bringing a gasp from her as well.I don’t believe it...she’s still a virgin after all this time? James once again whispered into her ear. “Okay...now...this is going to sting a little...it’ll pass...” Sara nodded she was ready and cried out as he pushed past her maidenhead, formally introducing her to the pleasures of the flesh and the knowledge she is now truly a woman. James slowly pushed until he was buried to the hilt in her warm cunt, letting out a moan of pleasure, himself at how tight and wet she was, slowly starting to pull out and build up a smooth, steady rhythm.

Sara moaned in pleasure as the pain slowly dulled, the wonderful feeling his cock was giving her the only thing she could really focus on, her arms, legs, and tail wrapping tightly around her lover, holding his body tightly against her. “Ohhh, James....it’s sooo good...!!”, Sara moaned, letting the pleasure take full hold of her, closing her eyes and just letting it all happen, pushing back against his thrusts. James moaned as well as he felt Sara’s muscles clenching his member as he started to give into his own pleasure, starting to speed his thrusts into her dripping tunnel. It took only a few minutes for James to realize it wouldn’t be much longer before he went over the edge, and Sara’s legs almost held him inside her, so even if he wanted to, he most likely wouldn’t be able to stop himself or pull out.

“OOHHHH!!! Jamesss!!! Please, don’t stop....! It feels soo good!! Please keep going.....please...”, Sara moaned, lose completely in passion, her climax barreling toward her, and James could feel his growing near as well. Since her legs were still clenched around his waist, there wasn’t much else he could do when he finally felt his release imminent other than give in to the desire to fill her with his cum, his hips jerking a little as the crest of the wave called extacy crashed over the both of them, driving his cock deep within as he let loose his seed, her muscles spasming wildly around his cock in her orgasm, welcoming his potent seed within her, their joined moans filling the dark bedroom.

************************************************

James let out a soft sigh as he lay in his friend’s, lovers, and mate’s bed, his arms wrapped around her. Sara let out a quiet purr as she lay curled up beside him, her tail wrapped around his waist again, head laying on his chest. The two lovers held each other tightly in the night, the catgirl, having just been introduced to the world of sex and love, slowly falling asleep atop her mate’s chest. From several blocks away, James heard the sudden rise of yells and cheering as the ball atop 1 Times Square finally hit bottom, letting the whole Eastern Seaboard know it was January 1st. “Happy New Year, my mate.” His words were met with a gentle purr, and he fell asleep soon thereafter, almost purring, himself. ...'my mate'.....I could get used to that....

Vaito
Vaito
6 Followers