All Comments on 'Futanari Housemaid Ch. 06'

by femmevivante

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

This series is highly original, well crafted, and very stimulating! I hope you'll continue this series frequently for a very long time. The basic premise has great potential. Many thanks for sharing your creative talent. Most enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

This is by far the greatest story I have ever read, keep up the awesome work, I'm looking forward to the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pills?

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the store but what are these little Red and White pills called? Where can you buy them and that cream from?

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Great series! So hot and original. Can't wait to see how this week goes, nevermind the next three!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yesssss

Yesssss... finally!!! Can't wait to find out what happens next.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42about 9 years ago
More?

I really hope there will be more to this series, preferably with detailed descriptions of the changes she's undergoing.

Keep up the good work!

femmevivantefemmevivantealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all! More coming soon

Thank you all for your enthusiastic and supportive comments! I have been taking my time writing this story, but plan on posting more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

Please post more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
praise

just a great story. it is super hot, and gets to the good stuff right off while not doing it too quickly. one of my favorites for sure. hope to see more....god I love futas

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

It would be so nice if this series continued...

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1about 8 years ago
Best series yet

Loved it will there be more

malibu900malibu900over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful story, very exciting. Please post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great stuff

I loved how consensual this was, it made everything much hotter. Wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuing the story?

Hey was just wondering if you aren’t planning on continuing the series? The story is great you should keep going!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Mrs.Strong and Katerina.

This story albeit was twisted and demented at first progressed to become a beautiful Futa Submissive one.Mrs.Strong treated Katerina like shit by doing all that stuff to her,but when her and Avery explained it to Kat that they wanted to enhance Kat's cock size and ejaculations tremendously by denying Kat orgasms is to give Kat the best orgasm after the next 3 weeks will help her unload a bucket of cum for all to share,and giving Kat the much needed relief she craves.

I don't think Mrs.Strong or Avery were trying to be cruel to Kat,but just to help Kat become the ultimate futa lover they all want,so for that this story is wonderful where they can all have a Futa Lesbian Orgy after Kat becomes ready in 3 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

please do a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m sure you have long lost interest in writing but this was great and such an amazingly different version of futa. You need to continue please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous