All Comments on 'Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 06'

by Futa_Contractor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent work

Great story, and amazingly quick updates. Keep it up! You can do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Going well

I liked this one more than the previous in terms of clarity etc. Nice writing and description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next one?

when will it be up? these are awesome

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

@Anon 1 -

Thank you very much for the enthusiasm and the faith in my writing. I hit a bit of writers block this weekend but I hope to pick back up through this week and next.

@Anon 2 -

Thank you I actually have started to write my own material for the series now, the previous author only made it to chapter 5 so from now on it will be based on some ideas but not based on his manuscripts he passed on to me. That means original content from me will be in future chapters. I hope that you enjoy it all.

@Anon 3 -

The next one is in progress but we are looking at Thursday this week at the earliest. Thank you very much for following my series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lots of dreaming...

I'm curious to see what actually happens next.

Futa_ContractorFuta_Contractorover 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

@Anon 3

These next couple of chapters that I have pending should be adding more clarity and more story driven content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFuta_Contractor@Futa_Contractor
519 Followers
I greatly appreciate my fanbase and have loved being able to share my work with all of you, I have moved from only having my works published but have now moved to a tip jar on Patreon. Please consider supporting me at the following link https://www.patreon.com/futacontract...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES