Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about I drive my car and tomorrow if you decide you are feeling better I pick you up?" Tiffany asked gently from the door. She did look smooth and warm. Jen could hold the woman in a soft embrace through the night and not have a problem with. Tiffany blushed and Jen felt her breasts heave again. She was growing so aroused from the entire situation. Tiffany truly was beautiful. Jen felt her eyes wandering over the woman's body. She could undress her easily, and look over her beauty for hours.

"That sounds fine." Jen said huskily, and Tiffany visible wavered in the door frame. Was Tiffany actually growing aroused? Aroused enough to not be able to hold back her desire? Jen felt her cheeks warm and she leaned forward to grab a hold of her car keys that were still sitting on the desk. Tiffany gave out a gentle squeak from the door, her breasts heaving with each breath she took. What was going on?

"I just need to grab a few things from my desk. I will wait for you there." Tiffany said in a hushed tone and quickly whirled around on her heel. Jen's eyes followed Tiffany's ass as she walked towards her cubicle and out of Jen's sight. Jen stood up and tipped sideways grabbing a hold of her desk. Her breasts felt much heavier than before. They felt fuller. She lifted a hand to one of them and squeezed the flesh. She was greeted by malleable skin that didn't feel familiar to her at all. They were so much larger than this morning. She let go of her breast, realizing that it made her grow even more aroused than she had been. She went to take a step away from the desk and felt something shift differently within her panties. She shook her head, there was nothing wrong with her... she was just sick was all.

Jen stepped and that foreign feeling made butterflies flutter in her stomach. She stepped again, and that same feeling greeted her. She smoothed her skirt with her hands, trying to disregard the discomfort that was rising in body. She slowly made her way to Tiffany's desk. She had slept the entire day. Was it really considered sleeping if while meditating she was attacked by two hermaphroditic Amazon's? Those questions could never be answered, and Jen frowned a bit furrowing her brow as she arrived to Tiffany's cubicle. She was typing something quickly in a document. Tiffany whirled around locking her computer quickly. She scooped up her bag and keys from her desk and stood up. Jen's eyes followed the other woman's breasts and she felt her mouth water and the discomfort in her nether regions made her squirm a bit. Tiffany's breasts heaved up and down as she breathed deeply. She really was acting strange around Jen.

"Ready to go Jen?" Tiffany asked rattling her keys a bit.

"Oh... yea we can go." Jen realized that she was biting her lip, her eyes still locked on Tiffany's chest. She stepped back to allow her to go first. Jen followed Tiffany watching the way that her hips would move. It wasn't quite the same as Mimi or Jenni, but it was enough to attract her stare. Tiffany's ass wasn't large, but Jen had to hold her hand back from touching it. What was going on with her? Jen gritted her teeth and stepped onto the elevator next to the other woman, "Like... do you live far away from me?" Jen asked feeling like the question was stupid and ridiculous. Why did she pause? And why did she say 'like'?

"I live a few miles away yea..." Tiffany said after selecting the parking level number two. The rest of the elevator trip was in silent. Jen had to try and keep her eyes off the other woman's body. She didn't seem to notice, or made an effort of not noticing. Jen shifted uncomfortably next to Tiffany.

"Do you... want to stay at my place and make sure I am like... okay and stuff?" Jen felt her mouth moving without even thinking. She sounded like a complete idiot. She felt her face flush. She sounded similar to Jenni. She swallowed hard and looked down at the floor. Tiffany looked over at the other woman as though she was a complete stranger. Tiffany opened her mouth and closed it gently. It was as though tiffany didn't know how to respond to Jen's idiotic incoherent babble.

"That... that could be fine. Do you have a guest room or would I sleep on the couch?" Tiffany asked. The elevator gave out the familiar ding when they arrived at the parking garage. Tiffany stepped out and held the door, making sure it didn't close on Jen. Jen stepped forward, her hands still balled up in fists at her side in discomfort. What was wrong with her?

"Well... I have a few beds and such around my place..." Jen trailed off. The feeling of horror still overtook her. She truly did sound like Jenni. Each time she spoke it sounded more and more like the other woman. Maybe when Jenni said they were the same person, she truly meant it. Jen licked her lips and waited for Tiffany to guide her to her car. She remembered what it looked like the other day, but she couldn't quite remember what it looked like today. It was a strange thing to forget, but she attributed the forgetfulness to the illness. She was sick. That was what was going on. She was sick.

"Okay, thanks Jen. I am parked over there." Tiffany guided Jen over to the car and helped her inside. Jen felt goose bumps prickle along the inside of her thighs when Tiffany's chest brushed against her arm as she helped her sit down. Jen closed the door gently and watched Tiffany in the mirrors, trying to get a better view of her. The woman really could be beautiful in many ways. The drive to her place was extremely difficult. Jen would point to a street for them to turn on, only to realize that it was the wrong street half way through the ride. Did she forget where she lived? After at least an hour of aimless driving Tiffany finally remembered a few of the roads and the arrived to Jen's place.

"Did you want to stay here still?" Jen asked. Tiffany looked up at the woman with a furrowed brow. She frowned down at the steering wheel and shook her head. Jen felt her heart sink in her chest.

"I have to visit the lab tonight. I will come over around eight tomorrow though. I have your address saved in my phone so we won't get lost again." Tiffany said reluctantly. Jen frowned and nodded gently.

"Thank you so much for the help though Tiffany, you are a lifesaver. I like promise tomorrow I will be feeling better." Tiffany nodded and Jen exited the car. She waved goodbye to the woman as she backed out of her driveway. She turned and shook her head looking up at her house. There really was something wrong with her... but she didn't know how to fix any of it. Jenni had really messed with her mind, and she hoped that tomorrow things would really be back on track.

12