All Comments on 'Futatales: Roomies Ch. 02'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yeesh!

Godamn! this is amazingly well written. I have read most of your work, and you still amaze, good freakin job!

lostone0069lostone0069almost 11 years ago
Yet ANOTHER awesome post/story

Only two chapters in and it's already looking like an awesome story. Please, keep them coming. (yeah, yeah, no pun intended!).

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowalmost 11 years ago
Dat cliffhanger!

I always eagerly await EVERYTHING from redskyes. Thanks to your choice of genre and enormous writing skills, you're probably my favorite author on this site.

Not a fan of the story being cut off in the middle of the action, though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Very great story hope to see more chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
htjfhmgh

The build up, the slathering of cum, the cliffhanger of doom! Eagerly *eagerly* awaiting what comes next!

AltamiraAltamiraalmost 10 years ago
Oh fuck yes

The story is amazing. Both chapters are absolutely glorious.

I'm a writer myself, so I know the demand of writing more chapters, but you need to write more. I might even like to collaborate with you!

Neira4Neira4over 9 years ago
Wow...just...wow

Please, for the love of God, keep this story going. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please sir

I'd like some more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Are you dead or something! Been well over a year and no updates whatsoever...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tell us!

What happened next!?!?

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35about 9 years ago
we're waiting!

should we just give up on a part 3?

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 8 years ago
Both chapters are incredible

For a long, long time, Roomies Chapters 1 and 2 have been my favorite stories on this site. Before reading your work, I had no idea what futanari was. After reading your work, it's still the only futanari story I've really enjoyed. And that is because your writing is so enjoyable, your handling of these characters is so honest, and your description of their sex scenes is so damn good.

I, like many other commenters here, have eagerly hoped for a third installment, but even if it never comes, I have so thoroughly enjoyed this brief series I do not mind. Both characters are so fully realized and fun, and the second chapter, though light on the actual sex, is great at depicting how Madison really (perhaps secretly even to herself) adores Chloe. That is adorable in itself.

I am not in the habit of writing comments on Literotica - I have little enough time to write as it is and usually just rate and go about my business - but this series deserves all the accolades. You're a great writer, these are great stories, and thank you for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Edging at it's finest

If waiting on your story was like frigging yourself until you were a sticky mess, we'd be forever sexually frustrated and in need of release. I'm still waiting on the 3rd installment of this series, despite years having gone by lol. It's that good. Please, please, please update this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story has a lot of potential

As I mentioned in in my title, this story has a lot of potential. After reading "Strange Days" in it's entirety, I feel this has the potential to be equally as good, I really enjoyed the different direction the story is going in to despite sharing a similar background.

I hope you will get to write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cant wait to find out what happens next!

The crowd want more! You're the best futa writer on here

longing4anallonging4analabout 2 years ago

WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU FINISH IT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous