Gail Entertains Leo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers

Allyson was dancing so that she was pressed to my leg and I often found my leg between hers pressing boldly on her vagina. She didn’t seem to mind and when my hardness became evident she reached her small hand between us and moved my cock flat against my stomach. “Is that better she asked?” turning her head from my shoulder to speak close to my ear. “Thank you,” I replied, and then added, “That felt good.” Allyson didn’t say anything for some moments then responded, “I’m glad, I thought so too.” In my mind I questioned our audacity then I considered, we were all here for close to two hours now, drinking steadily. At least for myself, my inhibitions were somewhat cloaked. Obviously there was no cloak of restraint upon Allyson for just minutes later she reached between us and slid her left hand beneath my belt, and after some fidgeting, with the back of her hand against my groin she wrapped her fingers around my cock.

There were people packed around us which allowed this kind of movement to go unnoticed. Her touch was electric and as hard as I tried to control my reaction, I couldn’t help the humping motion that ensued. It was so exciting, everyone around us, from time to time she would move her fingers over the tip of my cock. Her right arm was outstretched and wrapped around my neck, the way she was leaning close you could not see her arm between us.

For some reason I glanced to my left and noticed that Patricio was standing four or five meters away from the dance floor looking, I assumed, for Allyson. “I think Patricio is looking for you,” I said. She raised her head to look, he certainly could see me as we were near the only light. Allyson guided me so that her right side was facing where her husband was standing. I glanced and realized he was not looking our way. I turned to look to my right and there was Gail, dancing just a few couples away. That’s where he was looking. Gail was dancing, very properly from my perspective, with the older red headed man. I was worried that Gail might guess what Allyson was doing so I steered her toward the other side of the dance floor. We danced for five more minutes, she squeezed and pulled and teased me until I was aching. Before we broke to move from the dance floor I tucked my penis beneath my waistband. “I hope we can have a replay,” Allyson suggested. I smiled, and said, “What I need most is an orgasm..”

We looked for Patricio and he was not to be found. I looked over the dance floor and Gail was gone as well. Alyson drifted toward the pool and I walked toward the house. I went into the buffet area, poured a glass of mineral water and went to look for Gail. I hadn’t seen her for the last fifteen minutes I thought. People were entering and leaving the house. I walked into the kitchen where Katarina and a half dozen people were sitting around with drinks, talking. She had her back to me so I turned and walked back to the entry, where a couple was leaving. I followed them outside and as they walked across the circular yard I turned left and walked toward the Aston Martin. As I walked away from the front of the house there was less light. I stood by the right side of the car looking in, I even touched the leather seatback. People were walking down the entry drive toward the house. I entertained sitting in the car but hesitated. More people were leaving, five people came out the front door, three walked down the entry drive toward the gate, I recognized them as some of the group I had just seen in the kitchen.

The other couple turned right walking toward the cars along the other side of the house. I turned my attention toward the Aston Martin and started to bend in to see the panel when I realized that the couple walking toward their car had been carrying drinks. I again focused on their receding figures and the jolt of my heart starting to race drained me momentarily. It was Gail, she was walking a half step behind the tall red haired man. I watched as they walked the length of the cars and then turned left and, because of the high bushes, I couldn’t see them any longer. I was absolutely numb, I just stood staring. When reality returned my curiosity or anger, or both, took hold. Now the circumstance was dictating events and I looked around the yard trying to ascertain the best way to get closer to where they had walked.

As nonchalantly as possible I walked behind the Aston Martin and crossed the walkway on the left side of the circular drive. I walked behind the tall bushes until I came to where I had to cross the drive. There was a break in the wall of shrubbery and bush and I crossed the road at about halfway the distance of the driveway, and immediately stepped behind the bushes on the other side. I was looking over a grassy expanse with small areas of landscaping and many large trees leading downhill toward the wall. The light from the other side of the wall silhouetted the trees but it was darker at ground level. From my higher vantage point I scanned the expanse but did not see them. I started walking toward the house, still behind the bushes. I was about ten meters from the cars parked beside the house and abreast of a large tree. Staying close to the tree I again searched the yard around me. Some forty meters away, where a fair amount of light was reflecting from the pool area, I saw the red headed man leaning on a large tree, almost down at the wall. He was facing the tree, facing me, and I could see Gail’s hand, still holding her drink, and a part of her shoulder. He was standing close to her but they were not touching. It seemed like they were talking.

I was frozen in my place. Here we go again, I thought. My heart racing, my stomach churning, should I call to them
 should I leave. But I did what I wanted to do, I walked back toward the exit until I was sure I was out of sight. I then started down the hill toward the wall. When I was abreast of where I thought they were, I started walking uphill in their direction. To a large extent I used the trees in the yard to shield me from being seen. I stopped moving when I saw them. I was in front of their tree, to her left. I could see all of Gail, her back to the tree, her body slightly turned to her right. They were talking quietly, though I could not make out the words. I was leaning on a large tree, a good half of the left side of my body exposed. I was less then ten meters away, and about a meter lower on the slope. I almost didn’t care if they saw me.

The music from the pool area made the setting seem romantic, but not for me. He said something and Gail said, loudly enough for me to hear, “
really? He again spoke and they both laughed. When she laughed he touched his right hand to her lips. Gail did not respond to his fingers, no kiss, or even acknowledgement, but I noted mentally, she didn’t stop him either. Again he said something and she laughed. Then Gail lifted and drank from her glass, then bent to her left to place her glass on the ground. I didn’t move because I thought she could have seen me, I felt just a breath away. When she stood she placed both her hands on the tree behind her, as if not to dirty her dress. Mr. Red’s hand went back to her mouth, he said something, then started to draw his finger down from her mouth to her chest. He touched her breast first with his finger, then he simply cupped her whole breast.

My mind was screaming, my breath labored, why I thought, why was she not stopping him. He now was touching and cupping both breasts. He moved his hands around lightly, first titillating her nipples then squeezing them, then pressing his hands below her breasts and forcefully pushing upwards. He repeated this again and again. Gail’s did nothing but stand there, her head leaning against the tree, I guessed her eyes were closed because from time to time she lifted her head and looked down at his hands on her breasts. He was absorbed in loving her breasts. I am sure this went on for ten minutes. Different pressure, sometimes a whole hand over her breast, sometimes the palm only skirting her nipple, but on it went as he just loved and mauled her breasts simultaneously.

I hated seeing him touch her, I hated myself more because I was hard, and mostly I hated Gail for letting him do that, and enjoying it. Mr. Red stopped moving but left both his hands on her breasts. Gail raised her head, maybe she smiled, I couldn’t see that clearly. He kept his left hand on her breast and placed his right hand low on her stomach rubbing her in downward strokes so that his hand was skirting her vagina. Then, without pretense, he placed his hand under her dress between her legs. Gail’s head was leaning back on the tree. Mr. Red was lost in trying to touch her everywhere at once. His hand slid down her thigh, over her knees, back up to the flat of her stomach, around to her behind, between her legs again. He was lost in trying to get his fill. Gail lifted her head and looked at him for a good ten seconds, then shifted her weight and opened her legs.

I had to look away to catch my breath. Mr. Red was now touching between her legs, while rubbing his face across her breasts. After some moments he knelt before her and through her dress touched his mouth to her vagina. He kissed her thighs and took pleasure in the nearness, then lifted her dress up and placed his head between her thighs. I couldn’t see because the dress covered a part of his face but, judging from Gail’s movement, I was certain his tongue was pleasuring Gail. He did this for just seconds when Gail reached down and prompted him to stand up. He rose, but before standing again kissing her vagina from outside her dress. His hand continued touching under her dress. What started as a lot of movement slowed to intimate touches and nearness. He was obviously focused on her vagina, and I thought Gail was moving her hips. I could tell when his fingers entered her because she gasped, “Oohhhh,” and she took her arm from behind her and placed her hand on his wrist. She was guiding his hand, his fingers, as they slowly went into Gail, then out, in again, and Gail hunched forward to watch
 then straightened to concentrate on the pleasure, then hunched again.

Next Gail did something she has rarely done with me. She stopped leaning on the tree, let go of his wrist, and lifted her dress with her left hand. I could now clearly see his hand between her thighs, obviously his finger or fingers deep inside her. Gail started to rub herself, her fingers just inches above his
 first slowly, then more rapidly. He was hunched over too, moving his fingers quickly in and out of her. She had arched her back looking down at his hand, then lifting her head and tilting it back, then looking down again, masturbating herself in short quick movements. My heart was beating with the rhythm of her movements. She stopped and said something to him. He paused, both of them not moving now, and Gail reached for his wrist with both hands and guided his fingers out of her. She again said something and then, without moving her fingers, she let go of her dress and reached her hand toward Mr. Red and through his pants, rubbed her hand over his penis. It seemed he was following her lead when he unzipped his pants and took out his already hard cock. He began stroking the length of his cock. Gail then lifted her dress and started masturbating again, while watching him. It didn’t take long before both of them were groaning with comments of “Yes
yes, do it,” or “si belissimo.” Gail had obviously asked him to masturbate for her and now she alternated between looking at her hand then looking at him playing with himself. He started slowly, but soon was rapidly jerking himself, his gaze fixed on Gail hunched over herself her fingers at her pussy rubbing her clit. Gail twice let her dress fall and used her other hand to put a finger in herself, humping her own hand in the process.

This was so erotic a scene. I have barely ever witnessed my wife masturbating, and here she was asking this stranger to masturbate for her, she hunched over herself masturbating for him to see. I could not imagine Gail’s lust so unrestrained that she would allow herself to be seen in such a state of abandon. I was now excited as well, and disappointed too - with myself, because I was no longer able to identify my anger. Gail started to sigh, “Oh, aaahh, now, come now,” she said to Mr. Red. Her hand was a flash of movement across her clit. He was looking at her and pumping himself almost as quickly as she was. Gail tilted her head back and started a low moan, “Aaah, aaah
” and after a pause, “ ohh yes
 I’m coming,” all in a loud whisper. She humped her hand, trying to watch him while caught in her own passion, her head bobbing back with the pleasure, then forging forward to watch him, then tilting back again. Seconds later Mr. Red grunted and pumped his hips, obviously coming too. I couldn’t see that part of his anatomy, his cock, but Gail was watching him intently, her hand still between her legs. Some moments later they were still and after looking at one another and smiling, exchanged some words I couldn’t hear. She kept her dress raised and stood waiting for him as he closed his pants. He took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped something from Gail’s leg. If it had not been so erotic, if it wasn’t my beautiful wife, if I wasn’t excited too, I would have laughed.

I backed down the hill as they stepped away from the tree and started walking toward the house. Once out of view I ran toward the driveway in an effort to get into the house ahead of them. I reached the bushes at the driveway just as they stepped around the cars. I waited. Mr. Red walked with her to the door. They stood outside for a moment, his left hand went from his jacket pocket to her hands, they exchanged some words, then he waited outside for a few moments while Gail entered. While I waited I thought, what happened to her underwear. After he entered I stepped from between the bushes and walked up the drive to the house.

I headed straight for the kitchen but the waiters were busy there. I walked toward the study that led to the rear garden. “Ri,” someone called. I turned as Katarina was walking down the stairs. “I just told Gail that whenever you feel like leaving just tell me.” “Thanks,” I replied, “have you seen Gail?”

“Yes, she is using the restroom upstairs, second door left,” she smiled. She had reached the bottom of the stairs and swept by me, touching my arm as she passed. I started up the stairs wondering what Katarina knew. I waited in the doorway of a large bedroom, it was a good while before Gail stepped out into the room. She smiled at me, “I’m glad you are back love
 you abandoned me.” As she reached me she stretched out her hand and we continued toward the stairs hand in hand. “Let me tell you,” she said, “that fellow Patricio, he is relentless. I needed you to rescue me.” “Sorry,” I said. We were halfway down the stairs when she stopped. “Did you enjoy Allyson?” she asked, looking at me with a wry smile. “Just that one dance,” I said. “I looked for you afterwards but couldn’t find you. Where did you go.” She did not answer.

We were walking toward the dance area which was really crowded now. The band was singing a very slow romantic Italian song. When they stopped, they announced in Italian that they would be playing ‘oldies’ songs during their break. I led Gail to the dance floor and wrapped my arms around her as Me and Mrs. Jones filled the night air. She melted into my arms and we swayed and swooned from one great song to another. By the time we had danced to the third song I had forgotten about the scene that was plaguing me and we danced, closely, sometimes hardly moving. Gail looked up at me, “I love it when you wrap me up like this, makes me feel protected.” I squeezed her and ran my hand down her back. She moaned in appreciation and pressed into me. I rubbed her back and stuck my nose in her hair. My hand progressed and I touched her bottom. Then I remembered
 I again ran my hand across her behind and said, “Where is your underwear.” She quietly answered, “It’s there,” I rubbed her again, this time more carefully. There it was, I could feel the top of her panties above her behind. I was certain she was not wearing panties out there in yard, also certain that she had nothing in her hands. Her lipstick and comb were in my jacket pocket. I wondered, how she managed to be wearing underwear now. We saw Patricio and Allyson dancing, I smiled but I really did not want an interchange at the moment, so I danced away and into the crowd. For another ten minutes we danced, the atmosphere was surreal, the trees, the crowd of dancers in shadows, the star studded sky above, the oldies selection of songs that everyone in the world had heard, the new ones we all knew. We swayed and floated across the dance floor for another minutes, then the band returned and, for us the spell was broken.

We walked toward the pool and it looked like people were coupled in small groups in every corner. The scene reminded me of the evening on the upper deck of the yacht Gabbiano. “Lets, start back,” I said, then looking at my watch, “it’s after one. OK?”

Gail looked at me, nodding yes, “let’s see if Katarina is in the house.” We headed for the house and soon found Katarina in the study with a group of friends and Allyson. .

Katarina smiled when she saw us. “Are you ready to go?” she asked.

“If you don’t mind.” I said,. “Not at all Katarina responded, walking toward me “Come Ri, help me for a moment,” and she half pulled me with her, leaving Gail and Allyson standing there. When we were in the hall she leaned toward me. “Ri, Allyson has asked if she and Patricio could drive you home. They want to apologize for something.”

My first response was, “Apologize, for what.?” Then I added, “Of course they can drive us back to the hotel.” When I told Gail she just shrugged her shoulders, as if the change annoyed her..

While making our thank you handshakes Allyson left to find her husband. We were waiting at the base of the sweeping staircase. Gail was holding my hand and leaning on my shoulder. “I have something interesting to tell you,” she said. Trying to look surprised, I looked down
 she leaned away and we made eye contact, her impish smile accenting the mischief in her eyes. “Later.” she said.

Patricio drove down the winding streets, a little to fast for someone who had been drinking all evening. Gail was sitting very close to me. We made small talk, mostly between Allyson and Gail. We stopped at a traffic light on the lower road, now not very far from the hotel when Patricio turned around. He had placed his right arm across the back of the seat. The lights from the street were shining through the glass top of the sun roof. “Gail,” he said in a little too loud voice, “I want to apologize to you
 very barbaro
 I’m sorry.” Gail looked at me and questioned, “Barbaro?” I helped her, “I think he means barbarian,” Gail looked at me incredulous with the comparison. Then she reached her hand out and patted Patricio’s arm, “That’s O.K. Patricio, not to worry
” she said, mocking what many of the Italians seemed to say. I was still confused as to why he apologized, though I could tell he assumed that I knew. He said they would like us to have lunch with them tomorrow. Gail left it to me to respond. Allyson said, “Please.” I smiled at Allyson, “Of course, that would be nice.”

While preparing for bed Gail told me what happened. “When we first started dancing it was fun. During one dance he got hard.” Gail was standing in front of the mirror, topless, leaning against the basin, her perfect behind highlighted by the top of her thongs. She looked toward me “he wasn’t shy about it either. He was leaning and pressing against me. At first it wasn’t an issue. He even pressed it between my legs. That bothered me
 he was directly in front of me, dancing like a zombie. People could see what he was doing. I looked for you
 of course you were nowhere to be seen” I sensed that the fact that Gail’s concern that others might have seen really troubled her. She continued, “After a while he started to fidget around in his pants. He actually intended to take his cock out. It took me a moment to figure it out.” Now Gail had moved to the bed, she was waving her toothbrush as she related what had happened, gloriously naked except for her panties. She was usually so composed, it was rare for me to see her animated and angry. She went on, “finally when he saw my discomfort he folded his thing against his stomach and started dancing again.”

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
390 Followers