Gail Entertains Leo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for her hand, it was cold. “Not to hurt you,” I answered.

“Can you keep a secret from me so long?” Gail asked.

I faked a smiled while looking at her, but my heart was heavy, and I did not comment. I wanted to ask the same question but I held myself in check. I hoped I had not hurt her. Why did I open my mouth I questioned in my mind. Her moist eyes were filled with question. Her cheeks were flushed, I couldn’t tell if she was blushing or angry. And from some deep chamber of my mind I recalled a famous author saying “…I never got in trouble for things I didn’t say.”

As mid day approached we returned to the room to ready for lunch with Patricio and Allyson. Gail may have had an unpleasant experience with Patricio but she certainly didn’t seem to be concerned about dressing down for the luncheon. She looked just stunning. She wore loose yellow shorts that could pass for a short skirt when she was standing. Her knit shirt had no collar and had a deep v opening in the front. I could see her nipples and when I asked, “Are you wearing a bra?” she answered, “No, do you think I should?” I tried to muster a tough look and said, “I prefer you don’t… I’m there to protect you.”

We were waiting in the lobby when Patricio arrived. He was alone. He shook hands, first with Gail and then with me. “Is Allyson meeting us?” I asked.

“She’s preparing lunch,” he responded as we started out the door. When there was a comfortable moment I exchanged glances with Gail. She looked as perplexed as I was, but we didn’t question Patricio. In less then ten minutes we were riding up the elevator in a three story building not too far from the sea, where they had their apartment.

The apartment was just the epitome of leisure living. Allyson greeted us in a gauzy dress that left nothing to the imagination and I now understood that women are intuitive in a way that men will never understand. Gail had dressed spicily with the intuition that she would be competing with Allyson. And they did. A young was there, introduced as Allyson’s brother. She suggested I play tennis with him while I was in Viareggio. He looked to be about twenty five and turned out to be a real ski enthusiast and we talked some of Bariloche. Patricio was proud of the apartment and insisted I see it all. It was imposing, not ostentatious, and for me a good insight into modern Mediterranean living. The food … we thought it was Allyson’s hand but it turned out to be Patricio’s mother in the kitchen and she had the touch. Afterwards we sat in the living room looking out over the balcony at the sea. Patricio asked me , “What is your business?” I explained briefly. It turned out he knew of our trip with Giancomo and he too was thinking I was somehow involved in business with Giancomo. We all drank too much. Gail was relaxed and both girls were flirty, with flashes of leg, on occasion the quick glimpse of panties, and the men enjoying the display. If any tension had existed it was gone by the time we left. They promised to call, I said I would play tennis with Vincenzo and Allyson joined us for the drive back to the hotel, the girls sitting in the back.

When we arrived in our room we had a message that our friends Phyllis and Peter had arrived. I immediately called and chatted with Peter. I planned to play tennis, Gail and Phyllis were going to meet in the lobby and we would all meet in the bar at seven for drinks then dinner.

Gail’s tennis partner Nicholas was disappointed she didn’t come. I spent a good hour and a half workout with Wilhelm running me from side to side until, after one point I chided, “…are you preparing me for a tournament?” When I returned to our room Gail was still not back. I jumped into the shower and targeted the steamy force of the water on my right shoulder, which was sore from serving. Just as I was stepping out Gail returned, all bubbly and smiling, bearing a small package that was a gift from Phyllis.

“We’ve been in the lobby for the last two hours,” she stepped into the little room to use the WC but kept talking, “the manager that Giancomo introduced to you stopped to speak with me, he knew my name and asked if everything was all right.”

“That’s professional of him,” I added.

“When we ordered drinks the waiter told me that our drinks were courtesy of the hotel.” “Now that’s nice…” and I added, “Giancomo must really have clout.” I heard “Mmmhhmm…” from Gail and then she flushed the toilet.

“Nicholas missed you,” I said, “I booked tomorrow for you if you want to play.”

Gail asked, “Did you have a good game?”

“Very… he ran me from side to side on fifteen and twenty volley plays.” I continued,

“Did Phyllis fill you in on how long they are staying?”

“Not really… we talked girl stuff, fashion and shopping, and fending off the guys.”

“Oh,” was all I said questioningly, hoping she would continue.

“There was no one in the lobby when we got there. In ten minutes there were ten guys sitting around drinking and staring. They heard us speaking English I guess.”

“Can’t blame them,” I said.

Gail continued, “Yes, after a bit we made the most of it… had fun… talked with one man.”

I began, “Those shorts certainly make it easy to tease.”

Gail just looked up at me and smiled.

We took our time getting ready for dinner, I put on a jacket and tie and Gail a simple dark maroon and purple colored dress. I was looking at the back of the dress and thought I had not seen it before, so I asked where she had bought it.

“In Santiago, the small store across from Fendi.”

I commented, “Don’t you think it’s a little serious for tonight?”

She didn’t answer, she was bending then slowly rose and turned. The dress was cut across her shoulder not particularly low. It fit her waist like a glove and flowed over her hips completely outlining her waist, her perfect thighs, her legs. The front had a slit that was more then halfway up her thigh. She moved and I could see three quarters of her leg. She bent, ever so slightly, and the top of her dress left space between her chest and the dress, just enough for me to realize that in the right position I would see her breasts. She had a small gold pin on the chest of her dress and no other jewelry. Her hair was pulled up and the dark dress gave contrast to her delicate neck. She looked worth a painting and I was bursting with pride.

Phyllis and Peter were waiting in the lobby. Peter, in a dark blue double breasted blazer with grey pants looked so very correct. His ascot gave him just the right amount of flair, his graying temples, his blackness, and most importantly his carriage, made the perfect impression. To me he was what a movie star should look like. Phyllis looked a dream in a green dress that bared her chest above her buxom qualities and gold colored high heel shoes that showed her perfect legs.

We walked into the bar, girls first, and heads turned. Peter leaned in my direction and said, “This as a repeat… everywhere we go with these girls the room gets quiet.” Some of the men had stopped talking and were watching the girls until they were seated. We ordered drinks and spent the next hour catching up on each others doings these last weeks. It seemed like our interest in one another was centered around the time we spent on the Cote Azur, and we constrained our questions and discourse to these happenings. Of course among the questions Peter asked was if we had heard from Giancomo. I thought out loud. “I find it amazing… the impact that our meeting Tamara has had,” then I explained to Peter that Tamara was, ”…this older woman we met in Cannes. Everyone talks Giancomo. Our old friends are wondering, or impressed… all our new friends are from his clique. I wonder where it’s going?”

Peter responded, “It goes nowhere, it lasts as long as people think you have access. He’s powerful and you seem to be able to get close to that power. The interest is in him, through you, not in you and him.” Then Peter laughed, “except us, we’re just interested in you.”

I couldn’t believe Gail and I were still drinking, we had started at lunch time. and were now ordering our second round before we left for dinner. When it was dinner time we headed for the lobby and piled into a Mercedes taxi, both girls and myself in the back. Peter had, as usual, made the right restaurant choice in Da Puny, an ideal blend of excellent food and relaxed formality. We went from a cool Orvieto with antipasto to a Burgundy with the main course. The food was delicate and perfectly proportioned. It was nice to finish a meal without feeling gorged. Peter treated the red wine with so much respect that I asked, and learned he had chosen a collectors wine. We were relaxed, enjoying one another’s company, with Peter and I teasing the girls because of the attention they were getting. Waiters hovered hoping to get a glimpse of breast when they leaned or moved. Phyllis and Gail did not disappoint them. Midway through dinner the girls decided to go to the ladies room and there was a rush of outstretched hands to move their chairs. I rose when the girls started to stand and I watched Gail turn in her chair, and to the delight of two waiters standing nearby she opened her legs, paused for a second, then stood and walked away.

We continued the evening in a discothPque that had been recommended by the concierge at the Splendido. We lucked into a table at the side of the dance area, a booth that was large enough for three with chairs at both ends and a low rectangular table, like a living room table in your home. Sitting in the booth or chair on the right end of the table gave a close up view of the dance floor, and the dancers themselves provided us an interesting and ever changing scenario for the rest of the night. Peter and Phyllis went out on the dance floor and I moved beside Gail on the booth seat. We sat sipping our drinks, without speaking, watching the dancers. Gail’s legs were closed and leaning against me, the slit in the middle high and between her thighs. With the onset of a slow and romantic song Gail said, “lets dance…” and we walked hand in hand to the center of the dance floor. When we started to dance Gail stumbled a step. I steadied her, “Are you OK?” After she had nuzzled close she said, “barely, I think I’m getting drunk, “and she giggled softly in my ear. The beat changed but we kept dancing the same way, probably out of step with the music, but not caring. When we returned to the table some ten minutes later, Peter and Phyllis were sitting on the booth seat. Phyllis rose and asked if Gail wanted to join her in the ladies room. Gail declined and when Phyllis left Gail scooted beside Peter in the booth. As she sat down Peter smiled at her and asked,

“…can you do that again? ” In sliding into the booth Gail had to spread her legs, causing her dress to rise high. Combined with the slit in the front, Peter and I had a very enticing view of my ladies inner thigh. Gail smiled, unconcerned.

We watched the people dancing, some showing off in front of our table, some blissfully entwined floating around the dance floor, and some doing their best to hide the games they were playing. Phyllis returned with a man just behind her. She leaned over the table giving Gail and I a glimpse of most of her breast, then she turned toward Peter and said,

“This is Aldo, he asked me to dance,” and with a coy smile added, “do you mind?” Peter stood and offered his hand to the startled young man then beckoned with both hands indicating it was alright to dance with Phyllis. Peter commented,

“She has had just the right amount to drink, she’s charged.” We continued watching, Phyllis had disappeared. After some five minutes Peter looked at Gail,

“I have to dance with you Gail…,” again no comment from her just a smile that seemed to say OK. “Peter continued, “Lets wait for Phyllis to return… can’t leave Rian alone.”

“Don’t loose your turn because of me,” I said to Peter. “I’m surrounded by people.”

Gail seemed to be focused on sipping her drink and the people dancing, and not paying attention to our talk. “That’s OK,” Peter said, “We’ll wait.”

When Phyllis returned Peter and Gail rose to dance and Phyllis sidled in beside me.

“Wow,” she said, “he was excitable.”

I took the cue, “That’s what you do to men, my dear.” “Do I excite you? she asked while looking directly into my eyes.

“I wouldn’t be human if you didn’t.”

“I hope you can show me later on,” she added, patting my thigh with her left hand.

After some minutes of watching the dancers I asked Phyllis to dance with me. “Thought you’d never ask, lover,” she said. When we reached the dance floor I turned toward her and she just melted into my arms. All my senses were triggered… I could feel her upper legs against me, her breasts were touching my chest and her arm ever so softly draped around my neck. My hand was resting on her lower back and she felt naked beneath her dress.

“My goodness Phyllis, I forgot how wonderful you feel.”

She didn’t comment but I thought I sensed a nuzzle-in movement as she pressed her breasts against me. In moments I was hard and we both danced so that I would press against belly, or upper thigh, almost dry humping one another as we slowly moved around the dance floor. At one point I saw Peter dancing, his back was toward me. When he turned slightly I noticed that Gail was resting her head on his right shoulder and his hand was flat against the upper part of her behind, as if he were pushing her into him.

It may have been ten minutes that we danced, and then there was a break. Peter was in the middle of the two girls and I was seated on the chair. I commented quietly, just to Gail, “You and Peter look like you just woke up.” Gail smiled and reached for my hand under the table. Moments later Gail reached for her purse, excused herself, and went to the ladies room. She returned just as the music started again and moments after that Aldo appeared again, this time with a friend. Aldo asked Phyllis to dance and looked to Peter for approval, which he received. His friend, speaking perfect English, asked Gail to dance. She looked at me and whispered, “I don’t feel like dancing again…” I nodded my head and raised both hands, “Sorry, but thank you.” The young man was courteous and actually made the slight hint of bowing as he retreated. “My oh my,” Gail commented. “Did you see that?” I replied, “I did… pretty courteous, don’t you think.”

“Very,” Gail responded, as she looked in the direction where the young man walked, obviously thinking the better of him.

Peter looked a bit revived and sat forward rubbing his hands together. It’s morning I guess we’d best go, “Anyone want a last drink? Gail and I declined, still sipping our last drink. Peter waved to the Cameriere and made the sign of adding, and the waiter returned with the check some minutes later. We waited a few more minutes for Phyllis to return, and we left.

In the taxi returning Phyllis commented. “I could have danced all night with Aldo… he reminds me of Peter ten years ago.”

We all laughed, Peter turned from the front seat, and “We knew his Italian was showing when you did all your dancing on the other side.”

Phyllis added, “Yes, I tried to guide him around to your side to make you jealous… but he wouldn’t budge.”

Peter chided, “you didn’t have to guide him around, I was jealous without seeing you,”

“Fat chance,” my love,” she added.

We arrived at the hotel and somehow, without talking about it, we gravitated to Peter and Phyllis’ room. I was surprised that they had a two room suite, in a cooler on the sitting room table was a tall bottle of Champagne with a waiter’s towel neatly wrapped around it. Peter turned on a small radio. Gail was sitting on a two person couch, listening to our chatter but not speaking. A sure sign that she had more than enough to drink. I was half standing sitting on the arm of a three person couch opposite Gail. Phyllis sat other end of the couch, Peter was standing at the table.

“A tall cool night cap before we quit?”... Peter asked. He was looking at Gail.

She replied, “I’m stumbling over words now, but I can handle one more.”

Phyllis chimed in, “We can dance as well,” and she walked toward the radio on the lamp stand. With glasses in our hand Peter raised his glass,

Phyllis sipped then raised her glass again, “And to all the Aldo’s in the world…”

Peter chimed in, “May they continue to poke their way into our lives.”

Phyllis again, “To Rian for having the hardest poke and the smoothest manner.”

Peter chuckled. I looked at Gail, she blushed slightly, still smiling. But I could see she was wondering what Phyllis meant by the smoothest manner.

I raised my glass, “To Phyllis, the gentle intermediary,” I said.

Phyllis turned to look at me. She seemed tipsy before, it was not obvious now. Her eyes were boring into me, Peter’s glass was still raised, frozen in the moment,

“You know, Ri,” Phyllis said, “that is one of the nicest things you could say.” She got up from the couch, stepped over to me, bent her head and kissed me on the mouth, not very briefly either. When she broke off the kiss she sat right beside me on the couch, and left her right hand in my lap. Gail was watching the scene unfold, no smile, no frown, just looking. Her feet were flat on the floor and her legs ever so slightly parted. The slit in her dress allowed me to see between her legs but after her thighs I could not see her panties and I wondered if she were wearing black ones, or any at all.

Our conversation continued, centered around the shops and restaurants that Peter and Phyllis had found during the summer months. At one point we talked about whether Europeans or Americans were more courteous and, as a comparison, Aldo’s name came up again. Phyllis mentioned, “He asked me if you were a movie star.” Peter and I looked at Gail but Phyllis corrected, “You Peter, he asked about you.”

Gail and I smiled, looking toward Peter, “Why not… I can see his asking.”

Peter questioned, “What did you say.”

Phyllis smiling broadly said, “First I laughed… then I said you were the best actor.” Gail laughed and had to put down her Champagne. Peter rose and in mock anger took the few steps to Phyllis and wrapped his large arms around her. When his squeezing and shaking her was over he sat down beside her, her left hand now in his lap.

Peter commented, “Well, it was obvious to us where his interests lay.”

“Oh, let me tell you,” Phyllis added, “We didn’t take three steps and he was hard. He took my hand and held it between us. The back of his hand was on my breast. When I didn’t move his hand away, he simply started to feel me.” We were all paying close attention to Phyllis. “All the while he had his hips pushed forward, pressing into me.”

She moved her hand across Peters lap then commented, “well, well… am I getting my lover excited?” and she centered her hand on what we assumed was Peters hardening penis and started to move hands in a squeezing and milking manner.

Peter stated, while shaking his head, “You are incorrigible,” then added, “ and that’s what I love about you.”

Phyllis looked at Peter then turned her body and stretched to kiss him, It started as a brief kiss but Peter soon had his arms around her, and was kneading her breast. Phyllis kept rubbing Peter’s pants, where his bulge was now obvious.

I stood and took the few steps to sit beside Gail. She turned slightly and settled her back against me. We were both watching Phyllis and Peter and I at least was getting very turned on by the scene before us. Phyllis had stopped kissing and was now fumbling with his pants trying to free his cock. She was having trouble with his fly and in frustration simply opened his belt and spread his pants open. Her hand disappeared into his crotch and started unveiling his long almost hardened cock. I had forgotten how big and black it was. Phyllis’s experienced hands rubbed and stretched his cock. Peter submitted to her ministrations by resting his head back and sliding forward on the couch. Gail and I were mesmerized. I had placed my left arm behind her and was stroking her arm and part of her breast without realizing it. Phyllis lowered her head to Peter’s now fully hardened member. The head of his cock was bulging, a purple black, and we could see the veins and the top of his balls. Phyllis lovingly caressed his cock, kissing it from the side, sliding her mouth up and down the length of it. She placed it on her face and rubbed her cheek against it, then slapped it against her face. We could see the lust in her eyes, whilst Peter, his hands on her shoulder and head, had closed his eyes except for the few times he looked down at his wife loving his cock. It was a very erotic scene and what started as a tingle in my penis was now my rock hard cock pressing for release. I pulled Gail closer though there really wasn’t space between us. Obviously watching Phyllis and Peter was exciting her as well because she turned to face me and began to kiss me with passion.