Gail Entertains Leo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of Gail’s tongue between my lips made my head spin. I closed my eyes and we were lost in each other. I could feel her hands all over me. Even in my aroused state I thought, …I love it when she drinks too much. Who knows how long we kissed, I tried to reach the depths of her mouth… during a breather I opened my eyes, she looked so beautiful. She sensed me looking at her and opened her eyes. Firstly I saw lust, which faded to a warm inquisitive glow, then as her mouth creased with a smile her eyes lightened with a mischievous spark and she whispered, “… you want to?”

I looked into her eyes while contemplating my answer, even her motives. I turned to look across the space to our friends. Phyllis had her dress bunched at her waist, with no underpants on and a wispy patch of hair above her vagina. She had mounted Peter with her back toward him, his cock deep inside her. She had one breast uncovered and was rubbing it and pulling the nipple with her left hand. Her right hand was over her pussy and, as she rose, we watched Peters cock slide out until she had her hand around it’s base, while he was still in her. It looked like she was jerking his cock and fucking him at the same time… it gave the impression that his cock was two feet long. Peter’s legs were slightly spread, his pants still around his ankles. I could see his balls. Gail was looking now as well. Phyllis kept sliding up and down on his huge cock. I loved the contrast, the black and white. She was looking directly at Gail smiling and it caused me to feel a jolt of concern. Did Phyllis and Peter have this all planned. Then, even worse, was Gail in on the plan, this scene.

Whatever my concerns they were quickly abated as Gail reached for my pants and started to unbuckle the belt. When I felt her warm hands on my cock, nothing else mattered. We were on a small couch so I rested my back on the arm and backrest and was in a perfect position for Gail to sit on my lap. My pants and shorts were at my knees.

“Kick your pants off,” Gail said quietly, still holding my cock with both hands.

I wiggled one leg out of my pants and underwear and let them rest on the floor, still on my other leg. Gail was straddling my legs and rubbing my cock. She kept one hand on my cock and placed the other behind my head, bent forward, and started to kiss me again… and Gail’s kisses were, for me, a form of making love. From when we first met her kissing was so soft, exploring, not full of slobber, clean, slowly yielding. I often told her she kissed with her heart. Now, here again, my heart and head were spinning, intoxicated with my wife… with seeing my friends on the next couch… and, the wine.

We continued to kiss as Gail moved further up on my legs. She was still fully clothed, I had been feeling her breasts through her dress. When her thighs were near my cock Gail raised her dress with one hand and used the other to bend my cock downwards placing the tip between the lips of her pussy. She moved enough to seat my cock at the entrance and began to apply pressure. She broke off the kiss and sat upright in readiness to slide down on my cock. I opened my eyes to watch. Gail had her head straight, eyes closed, and one hand on the back of the couch, the other on my chest. As I felt her pressure I looked down to watch it slide into her. The head of my cock was now in her. I couldn’t believe we were fucking in front of someone. Then it dawned on me and without thinking I whispered, “where are your underpants?” Gail didn’t stop but she opened her eyes and with no expression that I could read said, “I took them off.” I mulled over her answer for a second, “When?” I asked. She smiled ever so slightly, “Earlier, in the dance place.” She was still pressing her groin and my cock was halfway inside her. The intensity of her tightness caused me to close my eyes for some seconds. When I opened them Gail’s eyes were closed again. I asked, whispering, hoping Peter and Phyllis couldn’t hear me, “Why?” Gail opened her eyes again and looked down at me. Her face reddened slightly and a broad blotch of red started to grow on her neck. She was blushing, looking into my eyes, “Peter asked me to,” she barely whispered.

In spite of the excitement of the moment Gail’s answer caused a chill to run through me. I thought, could they really make so elaborate a plan, and include Gail. Gail had answered me, blushed, then closed her eyes again and commenced pressing me into her. She was wet inside and it didn’t take much to enter her completely. Gail sighed when her crotch came to rest at my balls. The feeling was intense and I finally closed my eyes in order to participate. I placed my hands on Gail’s waist as she started moving up and down. She would stop just moving around to feel me inside her, then slide back and forth on my legs, my cock touching her in other places when she didn’t raise herself. I opened my eyes again and looked toward the couch where Peter and Phyllis were. Peter’s eyes were closed, Phyllis was still sitting on him, his cock buried in her, not moving. She looked at me, the same smile outwardly carved on her face. Once again my paranoid thoughts took over and the wondering began anew. Gail had moved her right hand from the couch and she had it between her legs. She was touching herself while she rode me. She was trying hard to make me cum and I desperately did not want to disappoint her, but the thoughts kept cropping up. I could feel her orgasm nearing, and she started to sigh, “Ohhh, Ri,” and I could feel her fingers rubbing rapidly across her clit. As she started to orgasm there was a deep sigh, I felt her shiver then twitch and with each twitch I could feel a surge of wetness inside her. It was so beautiful, her face, eyes closed, a mask of pleasure. When she was finished she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me, ever so slightly smiling, and I loved and trusted her again.

We looked over towards Phyllis and Peter. Gail was still completely dressed, you couldn’t see where we were joined. When Gail smiled Phyllis said, “That was beautiful.” Peter was looking at us as well but he was still interested in Phyllis and he started to rub both her breasts which were now exposed. When Phyllis twisted to kiss Peter, Gail turned toward me and kissed me again. My cock was still hard as stone, still completely inside her. After a few minutes Gail stopped kissing me and placed her mouth near my ear and whispered, “I want to make you cum love,” and slowly I felt her warm pussy rise off my cock.

Gail slid down on the couch and was on her knees straddling my feet. My cock was in her hands and I could feel her breath on my thigh. She kissed and pulled and rubbed my cock with such affection and intensity that I had to look from time to time, and I marveled that this beautiful woman was so intent in my pleasure. Then I heard the grunts and “Ummphhs,” of Peter coming and Phyllis saying in a lusty voice, “shoot in me honey, shoot in me.” I didn’t even open my eyes. Gail continued to suck on and rub my cock against her face and neck. I heard rustling and I opened my eyes. I looked at Gail first and then Phyllis. Peter was gone. Phyllis was still watching us and touching herself.

Gail rose and placed her knees inside my legs then pushed my right leg out toward the floor. She then buried her head between my legs and started to kiss and suck the base of my cock. Soon she had her mouth on my balls and she was spreading my behind cheeks in an effort to get more access to my balls. She had never done this before. The feeling was exquisite, I raised my head to look at her, she was on her knees, her behind in the air.

Again I had a rush of thoughts; where had she learned this, why was she doing this, only to be quelled by another charge of senses and I was lost in the feeling once again.

How long I floated in this near to cumming state I don’t know, but I couldn’t come. Gail had moved up and was again sucking my cock and rubbing it against her face and neck.

I felt her hand on my balls and it felt different. I opened my eyes and Phyllis was sitting on the floor beside the couch, her dress still around her waist. She had her arm beneath Gail’s leg, it was her hand touching my balls while she had her other hand between her legs playing with herself. Gail started to alternate between my cock and my balls. I felt Phyllis move and a moment later I opened my eyes to her breast poised at my mouth. She had moved in front of Gail and offered me her breast. My mouth reacted by instinct and I felt her large nipple running across my tongue. I suckled, I squeezed, Gail’s sucking was taking it’s toll and I felt my orgasm mounting. I felt Gail quicken, she sighed, probably sensing my getting ready to come. I tried to take more of Phyllis’ breast in my mouth, I rolled my head while sucking and I could feel Phyllis pushing closer. I opened my eyes briefly, then closed them again, then immediately opened them again. Just above my head was Peters black arm. At first I couldn’t figure it out then I realized he had his hand down the front of Gail’s dress and was fondling her breasts. My orgasm subsided. Thoughts ran rampant again, it took me a minute to settle down. Why not I thought, I was sucking his wife’s breast.

The sucking and touching continued. Phyllis sighed and moaned from time to time, I couldn’t tell if it was from my sucking her breasts or her own hand. Gail sighed too, and I recalled the time when Peter had almost caused Gail to orgasm from playing with her breasts. I felt like I had been on my back for an hour but it was more like fifteen minutes.

Phyllis moved to place both her breasts in my face and I could feel her rapidly touching herself, then slowing. I was buried between her breasts as I sucked one and squeezed the other. Gail was slowly steadily pumping her mouth over my cock in a fucking motion. I couldn’t see Peters arm but I could feel Gail press forward from time to time, probably pressing against his hand. The intensity started to mount again, and with it I sucked and squeezed harder on Phyllis’ breasts. As I felt myself getting closer Gail must have sensed it too. She jolted forward for a moment then started sucking more forcefully, it was so intense it almost hurt. Gail started to sigh, I heard her muffled “Aghhh,”. Then I felt the couch move and I opened my eyes. I could barley see around Phyllis’ breasts, I moved my head toward the back of the couch and a bolt of cold lightening shot through me. Peter was standing behind Gail, her dress lifted onto her back, both his hands on her hips, eyes closed, pumping into Gail. He was fucking her from behind and she was sucking me in rhythm to his thrusts. The sight caused me to instinctively groan. Gail thought I was coming and started sucking me harder.

Then she started moaning, “Uhhh, mmminnn,” it came out as a hum, muffled from my cock in her mouth. She started jerking her body and whimpering, I recognized that she was cuming. The muffled whimpers sounded like little squeals, the sounds were so carnal, the scene so sensual that I felt the surge again. This time I thought I would cum.

Gail sensed my participation. In spite of the fact that she had just cum and probably needed a rest, she sucked voraciously. I in turn sucked furiously on the breasts before me. In minutes Phyllis started making deep long sighs, “guhhh, guhhh, achhh, I could feel her hand moving across her clit, then she was cummimg and she collapsed upon me. Gail was sucking the side of my cock between little grunts. Then Gail wailed, “Ohh-agghhhh,” and her body stiffened. I thought it was because she was cumming but instead she started moving again. Peter was behind her steadily moving. Gail pushed her mouth downwards on my cock then stiffened again. I thought I had hurt her but she resumed sucking. I was aching, all I wanted to do was cum. Peter started to quicken his movement and soon he was thrusting deeply into Gail. Then he too grunted and started to cum. Gail tried to suck me and push against him at the same time. She was whimpering again, Peter was shouting, “Oh damn, agghhh, oh damn,” and with each damn he uttered he was thrusting forward shooting his come into Gail. From her whimpering, I knew she was having one of her prolonged orgasms and that triggered my orgasm. When I started to cum Gail quickly moved her mouth away and lay her head on my thigh holding my cock tightly. My cock began to erupt, gush after gush spewed high and landed all over her face and hair. I humped myself into her hand moaning from the intensity. After I stopped cumming Gail was still on her knees and whimpering softly. We remained like that for some minutes. Peter left the room. Phyllis moved to the side of the couch then slowly stood up and walked naked to the bathroom. I wiggled free from under Gail and rolled off the couch on my knees. I wanted to get the towel that had been on the Champagne. Gail needed to be cleaned. When I stood I placed my hand on Gail’s back. Her dress was still raised over her buttocks, I intended to pull it down but I looked first.

In shock I cried out, “Oh baby, no.” I’m sure my voice broadcast pain. Gail’s pussy was red and raw, and her behind was an open gaping hole, dripping cum. The sight tore at my heart, I ached for her, I was angry, and I quickly pulled her dress over her behind. I leaned my head on her lower back and wrapped my arm around her. “Oh love,” was all I could think of saying.

Gail looked at me, smiling awkwardly. Cum was on her cheek and neck. She collapsed sideways on the couch and placed her hand on my thigh and asked, “was it nice for you baby?” I wanted to cry. I reached for the towel and tenderly wiped the stains away. My sweet lady, she lay spent and exhausted. I just wanted to get away from this room, from Peter and Phyllis. I quickly put my pants and shoes on and helped Gail stand, and hand in hand I led her from the room. As we passed the toilet, I heard the bath running. I didn’t call goodnight to them as we left the room.

When we arrived in our room Gail sprawled over the bed on her stomach. I ran a bath for her and rummaged through the bottles on the bath counter, and poured the bath oil into her water. I came back to the bed and lay beside her while waiting for the bath to fill. I put my face close to hers and whispered, “Are you all right.”

She managed a smile, “I’m fine,” she said. “I think I’m a little drunk.”

“Me too,” I said, and I placed my arm over her neck adding, “I love you love.”

Still smiling she asked, “was it nice for you Ri?”

“It was very nice love.” I answered.

Her smile broadened, “Good.”

I helped her undress and bathe. I sat on the bathtub ledge and scrubbed her with a cloth. I washed the cum leaking from her behind again and again. When she was bathed I shook powder all over her body and we both went to bed naked.

I didn’t answer the phone the next morning. We ordered breakfast in, then went back to bed. We awoke and cuddled and talked. When I finally had the courage to talk about last night I asked, “Did Peter and Phyllis plan anything with you last night?”

She looked at me questioningly, “No, not that I recall.”

I waited a full thirty seconds, “Why did you take your panties off for Peter?”

Gail didn’t answer. “To be honest with you, I don’t remember why.”

“Did he ask you to?”

“Yes, when we were dancing. He said he can’t understand how girls can stand the thongs in their behind. I told him we usually don’t notice it. When he asked if it is more comfortable without them I said yes. Then please take them off he asked. I laughed and said ok. When we left the dance floor he reminded me, so, I took them off. But, mostly because they were wet. I should not have worn silk. “

I continued to question Gail. “I thought you weren’t going to be with Peter again?”

Gail replied, “I wasn’t. When you started with Phyllis I thought that was what you wanted.”

Here I was attempting to shoehorn a coincidence or two into a conspiracy involving the three of them, and then I’m stunned with Gail’s simple response.

Peter called again at about noon.

“We’re on for lunch at 2 today, aren’t we?”

“Yes, I said, “we’ll be down.”

“Good, We’re leaving tonight at about six.” Then he added, “Everything all right?” “We’re fine,” I said, but that was not true.

Lunch was a matter of motion. Gail didn’t feel any betrayal from last night so her reactions were friendly. I felt differently, which I am sure Peter noticed. We said our goodbyes in the hotel lobby. Phyllis prompted Gail to arrange our meeting when we returned through Monte Carlo, en route to Nice, at the end of our vacation.

“I don’t know our schedule,” Gail answered truthfully, and looked toward me.

Phyllis looked at me, “Well?” was all she said.

“I’ll look over our schedule, ” I said, “I have your numbers if it can work.”

The next evening was a surprise, a call from Giancomo. “Enjoying Portofino,” he asked.

“That would be an understatement,” I replied.

“Do you and Gail have time for lunch tomorrow, with Gabriela and I”

“Of course, we would,” I immediately replied, not even thinking of asking Gail.

“How is Gail,” he asked. He must have sensed a pause so he added, “I heard she had some annoyance at a party.”

“No… nothing worth mentioning,” I said.

“I’m glad to hear that,” he responded, sounding sincere. “Till tomorrow then, your hotel at one.”

“See you at one,” I said, and we rang off.

We greeted Giancomo and Gabriela like lost friends and they seemed just as delighted to see us. Lunch was in our hotel and, as was usual when he was around, we were provided a lot of attention. After lunch they were going by helicopter to a town in the interior of Portofino to the opening of a new hotel. Just before lunch was over Giancomo handed me a letter. “It’s our itinerary in December in Buenos Aires. We would love for you to join us, if you can.”

I looked at the dates, “I can certainly start working on it,” I said, December is usually a month of limited work travel. I’ll let you know about a week after I return.”

Gabriela and Gail watched the discourse from the moment he handed me the letter.

“That would be nice,” Giancomo added, then he rose and said, “Excuse me a few minutes I want to greet some friends,” and he walked to a table on the other side of the dining room and sat with an older couple that we has seen in the hotel almost every day. Gabriela smiled at me, “You get on well with Giancomo,” she said as a statement.

“I hope so,” I responded.

“You treat him she just right, that’s why he feels comfortable with you.”

I just nodded and wondered if she knew the whole tale.

For the remaining days in Portofino we played tennis, toured a Yacht building company, visited the church at San Lorenza, went swimming in the cold but beautiful Paraggi Cove, visited Santa Margherita, and made love every day, sometimes twice.

One day Gail asked, “How old do you think Nicholas is?”

“Twenty,” I said, not mentioning that Wilhelm had told me.

Gail responded, “Yes, that’s right.” Then she added, “He acts like fifteen around me.”

I didn’t respond. Gail continued.

“Do you mind if I invite Nicholas to the room, while you are playing.”

I smiled, looking at her but again didn’t comment.

“I think it would be fun to…,” she paused searching for words, “to tease him.

Still smiling I questioned “Do you think that’s smart?”

“I think that it can be done without being obvious, if that’s what you mean,” Gail said. “That’s what I mean,” I responded, nodding my head non-enthusiastically, and then adding, “It’s OK.”

As the days wound down we regretted having to leave. Our stay had been a delight but, we both agreed that we still preferred the Cote d Azur, France. Gail played tennis every day with Nicholas but waited to leave with me. I thought she had changed her mind about