Gail Names Karl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

Andrew waited a few moments then started to steadily pump in and out. Sometimes fully out then back, sometimes partially. Gail alternately had her legs up and splayed apart or wrapped around his back, and her behind rose to meet his every thrust. She would close her eyes and concentrate on the feeling then open her eyes and stare straight into his face. Within minutes I could see she was building to another orgasm. Charlene could tell too and she started to rapidly fuck herself with the dildo, it seemed she was intent on coming with them. Gail now started her soft moans leading to coming. Andrews’s cock seemed to have grown a little fatter and he was obviously reaching into the very depth of my wife’s womb because Gail was moaning and her legs were shaking uncontrollably.

Then Andrew said, “I’m coming baby, now, I’m coming.”

Andrew was thrusting, long deep plunges, he was slightly raised above Gail and she was looking down watching his cock piston in and out of her body, moaning the whole time.

Then Andrew groaned loudly, and started to hump his behind as he shot his come deep into my wife. He kept jerking, five, six, seven times, and with each load Gail kept saying “yes, oh yes, do it.”

Andrew collapsed to the side of Gail. She slowly rose to reach his mouth and they kissed deeply, for a long time, deeply, using this nearness as closure to the passion they had shared. They remained entwined for several minutes then looked into each other’s eyes and smiled.

I was shaken, thrilled, still turned on, and confused. This is my beautiful, shy, trusting wife, my friend. Gail rose and moved toward the balcony doors. She stopped far enough away not to see me but I was still shaken. She spoke still facing the doors.

“I’ve got to get back. Rian might wake up. If he sees me like this he will know.”

Charlene got up from the bed and walked to Gail. Gail turned and Charlene wrapped her arms and naked body against Gail. Their breast touched. It didn’t seem sexual to me.

“You’re a dream,” Charlene said to Gail.

“That tool is the dream,” Gail said nodding toward Andrews soft but still very long cock.

While they were still talking I crawled backward to the balcony edge and leaned against the wall. It was a bit more of a stretch getting onto the chair on our balcony but I managed. Once inside I checked the time, it was1: 45AM, I had been watching for about an hour. I quickly jumped into bed and rubbed around hoping to build up some warmth. I lay there with my head reeling between thoughts of anger, excitement, lust, and consternation. Gail my only love. Did I know her? Five minutes later the door opened. She had not even locked it when she left. She headed straight for the bathroom and two minutes later emerged with her short nightgown and crawled into bed with a sigh.

She moved her leg across the space to touch mine and within minutes was breathing the regular rhythm of sleep.

I awoke next morning and Gail was sitting up in bed reading the Herald Tribune. She smiled.

“Hi love, sleep well,” she said.

Not answering I said, “What time is it?”

It’s like we’re still on a US schedule, its 8:15,” she replied.

“Well I certainly feel rested.”

“You should, you had a solid ten hours, did you sleep well?”

I thought momentarily, “I had an interruption or two but nothing major.”

Gail reached over and tousled my already tousled hair. I rolled to my side and reached over to her, my hand touching her upper thigh. She touched then rubbed my arm in a soft caress.

“How was dinner last night?”

“Great,” she said. “The food was wonderful.”

“When did you get back?”

“About 12:30, she replied. “Afterwards we sat downstairs and chatted a while.”

“Did you all miss me?” I asked.

“Well I don’t know about the others, But I missed you,” and she reached to touch me.

I still had my hand on her thigh so I gently rubbed between her thighs, inching toward the inside.

I brushed the back of my hand across her bush

“Oh gosh Gail, no underwear?” I stated as if she didn’t know. Gail just smiled.

I moved closer and started to run my hand across her thigh and between her legs. She parted her legs slightly but instead of continuing to caress her I reached for her vagina. She closed her legs but I forcefully pushed towards her clit. Gail relented and I gently moved my hands across her clit.

I Continued, “I’m so looking forward to making this a special holiday for us. We promised each other we would fulfill our fantasies on this trip.”

“Rian, you’re the only one with unfulfilled fantasies. I told you I would try going out with no underwear, showing a little, but I have to feel comfortable.”

I answered, “Of course you must feel Aren’t there any fantasies you would like to explore.”?

“If I had any I’d prefer to keep them a fantasy,” she replied.

“What are they?”

“What are what?” she asked.

“Your fantasies, any fantasy.”

“I don’t know that I have any.”

“If you did, would you tell me?”

She thought for a moment,”Yes I think I would.”

“Oh come on baby,” I reacted. “You have no fantasy and you would tell me if you did. Would you tell me anything you would do?”

“Of course I would” she immediately replied.

I smiled looking at her still gently rubbing her clit.

“What are you smiling about? She questioned.

“I do believe you sell me short. You are my great love. I know you better then you think.”

She looked a little annoyed. “Now what does that mean?”

I tried to look as serious as possible. “ It means I know when you are open and closed.”

“What do you mean by open and closed?” She asked.

“I mean that when I ask you a question I know when you are forthright or hiding things?”

Gail was now looking questioningly at me. I still kept touching her clit. She had opened her legs a bit further.

“Give me an example of what you are talking about.”

“Well when I asked you about last nights dinner for example. There are other things.”

With consternation in her look she asked, “What would I want to hide from you about dinner last night?”

“I don’t know, but I feel things with you, a sixth sense. Take my hand and hold it,” I said, smiling as I spoke, “look me in the eye, knowing my love… no our love, and answer again. Have you told me everything about dinner last night?”

I gave her my right hand and kept my left hand on her clit. Gail looked at me for a long time, ten seconds felt like a minute. I was smiling and looking at her. Slowly her face broke into a smile.

My heart skipping a beat, “I’m right aren’t I? I asked,

“Well, in a way,” she said, still smiling

“In what way? I asked

“Well something happened when we were out last night and I thought I’d try what you asked me to do. Just too see.”

“That’s a good start baby, and I love you for it, but just tell me about it, don’t force me to ask question by inch.”

“Do you remember the skirt I had on last night?”

I tried to look apologetic, “No I’m afraid I don’t.”

Well let me just fill you in she said smiling at me. I wore the skirt that has the slit on the side the one you like. Andy took us to a lovely restaurant in Cannes. It was crowded, very jet set I think. We were seated along the wall. Mostly single tables. The waiter put the corner and adjacent table together for us. Charlene and I sat on the wall, on a bank. Andy sat in a chair facing us. The wall and mirror were on my right and Charlene on my left. The place was busy so we had a bottle of wine while waiting for them to take our order. Eventually a man I would say in his late thirties or early forties was seated at the table to the left of Charlene. He too was waiting and he eventually chatted, first with Andrew then increasingly with Charlene. He was French.

We were well through our second bottle of wine when our order was taken.

During dinner Andre suggested to Charlene that she try his sparkling wine. She liked it and he asked if she would share a bottle with him. She agreed and he ordered a bottle and the two of them drank it. Andy and I talked together almost exclusively, and about everything. He is interesting you would like him. After dinner we were waiting to order dessert and Charlene left for the ladies room. A moment later Andre left as well. I thought it strange and figured that Charlene and he were meeting outside. I think Andy felt the same but he ignored it.

Since Andy was facing the wall, after Charlene left he came around and sat beside me in her seat.

While he was seated there I had my back to the sidewall and I was facing him. I had my left leg up on the bank and my right one on the floor. When I first sat that way I kept the tablecloth on my lap so I was well covered. But I thought about you asking me to show a little so I slowly, over some five minutes, slide the slit of my skirt to the front and let the tablecloth fall. When Andy faced me to say something he could easily see well up to my thigh. He had noticed all right and I liked the feeling so I slowly let my skirt ride up higher until I was sure he could see my panties.

It was affecting Andy. He was talking less and staring at my crotch. Finally looking at me with an ever so slight smile he said,

“Gail, that part is absolutely beautiful.”

“What part I said, “truly wondering what he was talking about.”

“Your pussy”, he replied and he placed his hand on my leg.

I laughed and he did too, but I didn’t move, and he was feasting on the view. I knew that if you could see this you would love it.”

I just nodded to him, Gail went on.

“His hand eventually found it’s way up my leg and even touched my pussy, through my panties. He ran his finger up and down my slit, then cupped my whole pussy in his hand. I must admit I liked it. Andy caressed me that way for a few minutes then asked me to sit facing forward. When I did he hoisted up my skirt and placed his hand in my panties on my pussy. It was so exciting, being in this crowded restaurant, though I don’t think you could tell what he was doing. I asked him what if Charlene came back. She had been gone a good ten minutes. His reply was, “she’s deep into things right now, and she’ll be a while longer.”

I was surprised that he was unconcerned about Charlene and pleased to know he would continue to touch me, and he did. Honey, I came just from his touching me with his hand, sitting right there in a crowded restaurant. It only took minutes.

The waiter came and poured wine then Andy asked me to touch myself. He took his cock out and we both masturbated there in our seats partly covered by the tablecloth. It was the most erotic thing I have ever done.

I was still touching her clit and I could tell she was aroused just in the telling. I had a raging hard cock just imagining what was to come.

I asked her, “Were you pleased to know that you were doing it because I had asked?”

“Actually honey, once we got into it I didn’t think of anything except coming,” she honestly replied.

“Baby”, I said, “you are something… that’s about the hottest thing I’ve heard.”

She smiled. “You’re not upset honey? I was afraid to tell you thinking you would get angry.”

“No, I’m not angry.” I touched my hard cock, “and this will prove it. So what happened next? I asked.

“Nothing else really”, she said, and my heart sank, then, “Oh yes one other thing. When we drove home Charlene made me sit in the middle up front. Andy put his hands on my legs and touched my pussy during the drive. When we got to the hotel we sat in the car a few minutes and kissed and we touched.”

“Did you take out his cock?” I asked.

“No but I rubbed him a bit.”

“Where was Charlene all this time?”

Gail replied, “Sitting right beside me, touching herself.”

“I questioned, “Did she say anything about being gone so long.”

“When we first left the restaurant she excused herself saying, our French friend was fully loaded and now I am, and she went back inside. Andy laughed. We were waiting for her outside and Andy leaned me against the car and started touching me again. When she came back out I think she saw us and that’s why she asked me to sit in the middle.”

“So what happened next,” I asked.

“Nothing baby,” she said smiling.

“Didn’t he want to be with you, to make love?” I asked.

“ I don’t know, maybe. But that’s not what you asked me to do.”

“How about you, did you want to?”

“Yes honey,” she answered, and my heart skipped, “I was hot, but you were sleeping when I came in.”

“Is that all that happened?” I asked again.

“That’s enough, isn’t it? Gail replied. “So now you know the intimate details. Is it exciting for you honey?

Now was not the time to push her further. I put my arms around her body and hugged her and said, “It’s very exciting baby, you are one very hot woman and I love you. Lets make love.”

Gail slid down close to me and took my now raging hard cock in her hands. She wanted to continue down and suck me but I stopped her saying I wanted to be in her. We made love. I told her she was very wet inside, “Is that because you were so worked up?”

Her simple “Yes”, belied the issue. I made love frantically, a bit too roughly, and Gail acted like she enjoyed it. We left the room at about ten and had breakfast on the outdoor veranda.

We returned to the room, changed and headed down to the pool. Twenty odd hotel guests were scattered about on lounge chairs. Half of the women in the place were topless. I was still so turned on from thinking about what I had seen the night before that I was semi hard most of the morning. Ten minutes later a couple our age choose to sit in loungers a few feet away. I smiled hello. The man nodded mouthing a, “bon jour.”

Again a half hour later two men ensconced themselves to our left. One looked to be in his early forties, graying, distinguished and the younger man looked strong and fit and handsome in a very rough way. I thought they were gay. The younger man immediately introduced himself as Karl, he was from Switzerland. He asked us where we came from, acted very interested when we said Chile, and we continued the exchange throughout the morning. Long periods of silence went between spurts of chatter; some with the French couple on our right as well as with Karl.

When Karl rose to swim in the pool his black bikini barley covered his behind and when he turned to walk away he was facing us, I could see Gail silently gasp. It looked like he had five pounds of meat stuck under his very brief trunks. I laughed at her expression and she squinted over at me smiling, a little embarrassed at having been caught.

Charlene and Andrew made it to the pool in the early afternoon and joined us for lunch. The whole group that was sitting around wound up lunching together and we all got to know one another. Andrew and Gail barley shared a glance, at least that I noticed. Karl’s friend Tomas wasn’t gay at all and obviously fancied Charlene. I was sure he was fondling her in the water, as they stood against the wall side by side.

After lunch we sat around the pool. Andrew invited us to join them for dinner and I accepted. At 3:30 we headed back to the room.

“How about we run over to take a look at Juan Le Pins?” I asked Gail.

“Great”, was her reply, and in no time at all we were dressed and taking a taxi for the few minutes ride to the next town. We roamed the seafront, I gawked at the topless ladies and we wound up in a small sidewalk bistro for a drink. Ten minutes after we sat down Karl and Tomas came walking by. We exchanged greetings and invited them to sit with us. They ordered drinks and Karl started speaking with Gail. While chatting she did her best to show as much leg as possible, and from his vantage point I believe panty too. I was getting excited again.

That evening we had a leisurely drive to Nice and dined in a wonderful seafood restaurant. Charlene and Andrew were great company and no one did anything to renew the conversation or deeds of the last night. Back at the hotel we had a nightcap in the hotel and went our respective ways.

“Did you enjoy the evening? I asked Gail.

“Very much, and you?”

“You were right, they are great company, but I noticed electricity in the air.”

“Now what are you talking about? Gail sounded annoyed.

‘“Nothing of import except I sense a hesitancy in you, I can’t place my finger on it now.”

We were in bed in minutes. I moved close and put my arm under her head. She snuggled in and we started touching each other. Ten minutes later I was kneeling between Gail’s legs and rubbing my hard cock across her vaginal lips. It was easy to make her come just smacking my hardened cock against her opening. After playing with her for ten minutes I started slipping into her, thrusting for a minute or so, then slapping my cock against her clit and slit. Soon Gail was arching her back beginning her orgasm, “Ohhhh yes baby, do it, do it to me.”

“You sure are one hot lover tonight”, she said smiling.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into me,” I said, “but all I want to do is endlessly fuck you and watch you come.”

Gail smiled contentedly, “That gets my vote,” then she proceeded to roll me over and quickly mount my still hard cock. I knew I was not providing the same stretch as she had received last night but she rode me for a long time and I could feel her pussy clenching as she made ready to come again. When she finished she kissed me and I greedily probed her mouth with my tongue. I felt tears on my face. She was crying.

“Was it that good? I asked.

Gail just looked at me lovingly, smiling. “I love you Honey, very much,” she said.


I was still in her and hard. “And I love you too, more then ever, in spite of the secrets you think you need to keep.”

She smiled. “Well I eventually told you.”

“It was easy,” I said, “wasn’t it?”

“Yes” she said, smiling her enticing look, “you loved it, you got so hard.”

I replied “Like now,” then I rotated my still hard cock in her.

“I love this place, can we come back next year?” she said.

“Of course”, I said, “as long as there are no secrets.

“There won’t be, there aren’t any… what are you talking about?” she asked questioningly.

“I told you. I have a sixth sense about you.”

“Well you certainly did last night,” Gail said. “And, I’m sure I told you everything.”

“Think hard, what happened in the car,” I asked.

She looked like she was concentrating, thinking. I moved my cock around in her.

“We were petting, he was touching me, putting his fingers in my pussy, pumping me while I was pumping him.”

She hadn’t said ‘pumping him’ when she told me earlier.

“ Did you take his cock out? What is it like?” I asked.

“Yes” she whispered, “I did. I was pumping it a bit. He’s pretty big.”

“Did you suck his cock?”

Gail hesitated, “Yes, I think I did for a short while.”

“What is his cock like?

“It’s long, a little longer then yours. He’s not circumcised.”

“Was it exciting for you baby?” I questioned.

With just the hint of a smile, she nodded, “Hmm honey. It’s real exciting, part is probably because it’s forbidden and I guess because he is a stranger, I could act a little wild.”

I was ready to burst now. Rolling over I kept myself in her and started to maul her nipples while forcefully pumping into her. My balls were slapping against her behind and her nipples were thumb length and I could feel my cock swelling. Gail was holding my waist with both hands, her eyes were closed and squinting in concentration.

“Can you imaging another cock in you now baby?” I asked in a husky voice.

“Yes”, was all she replied.

“You’re so wet, does it feel good baby?”

“Yes,” she paused, “ Yes honey.”

I was still pumping, ready to explode inside my wife at any moment when I asked,

“Whose cock could you imagine now?” and, after a few seconds pause I continued,

“Andrews long cock,” I paused a few seconds, “maybe Karl?

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers