Gail Names Karl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail didn’t answer. I was pumping furiously and again I asked in a husky voice,

“Which cock would you like to imagine fucking you now baby?”

“Karl” she gasped.

That’s what it took to make me explode.

“Oh, baby, I’m cumming” and I exploded thrusting with each spurt.

“Do it honey, do it to me”, Gail said, “Aghhh, I’m coming too, oh yes”

And we both orgasm’d intensely, one of the deepest most complete we ever shared. We both sensed it lying together holding one another, and we went to sleep.

The next morning was a replay of the day before. Breakfast, then out to the pool. The whole group from the day before eventually found their way to the pool The view over the Mediterranean was spectacular and the Hotel Du Cap had it’s usual array of celebrities. Most of the guests acted unimpressed but Gail and I did our share of gawking at Hollywood celebrities, Producers and TV personalities. We swam in the pool, a dip in the Med, lots of cool drinks and jokes, everyone seemed to know a funnier then the last one joke, and a few were risquĂ©.

At about 12:30 Andrew asked Gail and I if we wanted to accompany Charlene and himself into Monte Carlo for a few hours. It was a about a 45 minute drive, he’d do some quick business and then lunch there. I thought it would be great. Gail declined saying she was enjoying the pool and that she would be in Monte Carlo all next week. Charlene also withdrew because she had been hoping Gail would join her in some shopping. Andrew said,

“Well, I guess I can go it alone,” and started to get his things together.

Then looking across to me, he said, “How about it Rian, you feel like coming along.”

“Actually, I wouldn’t mind. Honey would you mind if I popped off to Monte Carlo for a few hours?”

Then grinning I quickly said, “It felt very chic to say that.”

They all smiled and Gail replied, “No Ri, of course I don’t mind. Take the cell with you.”

So Andrew and I bade the group adieu kissed our respective wives and off we went. As we were approaching our rooms we heard a phone ringing. Only when I opened the door did I realize it was our phone. Andrew headed off to change and I took the call. A director of or company was calling from Chile. It seems that our Paris client had decided to complete the transaction I had presented. The call was to ask me a few more questions about our meeting, and to see if I was available in the event it was necessary to return to Paris. I asked a few questions of the Directorwhich he was unable to answer.

“Rian he bellowed, wait there a few minutes. I’ll try to get answers from Gonzalo or I will have him call you back.”

He didn’t ask me to wait, it was an order. I quickly ran over to Andrews’s room and told him what had happened.

“If I know Gonzalo, he won’t be easy to find, it may take a while.”

“Well I can’t say I’m not disappointed but, it happens. I’ll see you guys this evening and off he went.

I returned to the room. It was a good twenty minutes before Gonzalo called and we hashed over the options and decided that he would get back to me the next day.

I put my swimsuit back on and proceeded downstairs to the pool. Rounding the hallway from the elevators into the lobby I noticed Gail standing in the doorway speaking with Karl. I was walking slowly enough to spin around and return to the elevator without being seen. I returned to the room wondering if Gail had been making plans to meet Karl.

Once in the room I felt like a fool. So what do I do, I thought, sit here. I was about to leave when I looked at the small closet door near the entry. I opened it. We had our suitcases stacked inside and only my raincoat was hanging. I walked in and closed the door. Looking through the louvers I could see into the room. But, I could only look down. The most I could see was near the closet to the sitting arrangement. I took the suitcases off the shelf and placed them in a corner on the floor and I stood up on the suitcase rack. Now, looking through the louvers I could see the bed, balcony, chairs, everything except into the bathroom. I could even see the entry door. I was standing full height, I could lean on the wall and still look out, and I was looking through the very top two louver spaces, looking down.

It didn’t take long for Gail to arrive. She opened the door, threw her pool purse on the chair and went into the bathroom. I could hear the toilet flush and the water was running. A few minutes later she came out wiping her hands on a towel. She was still wearing her wrap with her swimsuit underneath. She tossed the towel over the chair and picked up the phone. When the operator answered she asked for the restaurant. My thoughts immediately ran to thinking she was ordering wine to be delivered. Gail asked for the restaurant and made a reservation for six at 8:30 this evening, and hung up. I felt the fool standing there and was about to step down and out of the closet when the phone rang.

She listened a moment then said “Hi,”

“Making reservations for this evening,” she said to whatever the caller had asked. Then,

“Yes, of course”, and after a moment, “Bye.”

She placed her pool bag on the floor and took a bottle of Orangina from the mini fridge.

Minutes later there was a knock on the door. Gail walked to the door, opened it and stood aside. Karl walked in smiling looking directly at Gail. She closed the door slipped the security bolt and walked to the chairs. Karl followed. He was wearing the short robe he wore to the pool.

“Would you like something cool?” she asked.

“The same,” he said, pointing to her Orangina.

While pouring it in a glass she looked at him, smiled and said, “Drink it slowly, it’s the last.”

“When she handed him the glass he reached out and touched her above her hips, almost at waist height. She stood still and he traced his hand down to the front of her thigh, then looked at her and pulled his hand away. Gail sat down reaching for her drink.

“Is this your first time in Europe,” Karl asked.

“We have been in England and Germany once before.”

“Do you know you’re the most elegant lady out there?”

“Thanks,” Gail graciously replied, almost in a whisper.

I had never seen anyone try to seduce Gail and I was surprised at her actions, and her reaction. She seemed reserved, almost afraid, looking away from Karl with just an occasional glance or smile. Maybe she was acting.

Karl rose and moved to Gail’s chair. “Stand up,” he asked her softly. Gail rose. Karl placed his arms around her and she leaned into his chest, her head turned sideways, her arms at her side. Karl held her with one hand and started to rub her back. Soon Gail’s arms rose and held him lightly at his hips. Karl took her head in one hand and turned it to face him. Gail looked up and closed her eyes as he lowered his head to kiss her. They must have kissed for five minutes. I could see Karl bending his knees and twisting his body from time to time as if he were trying to get his tongue deeper or in at another angle. Gail now had one arm around his neck and her hand on the back of his head.

Then both their hands started to move. Touching, probing, her back, her neck and ears, her behind, kneading her ass cheeks even reaching back and feeling between her legs from behind. They were entwined engrossed in their marathon kiss , Karl still had not touched her sensitive nipples. I actually looked down at my cock that was throbbing so forcefully that I had to take it out of my trunks. Gail was the one to break the kiss.

“We can’t be gone too long,” Gail said as she moved towards the bed holding his hand.

She undressed as Karl watched in fascination. His back was to me. I watched her too. She looked at him, a slight smile on her face, while undressing. Karl moved to her pulling at his robe and stripping his trunks in two very brief fluid movements. Now it was Gail’s turn to look. Not taking her eyes of his cock she reached and though I could not see, it was obvious she was holding him with both hands. He started to touch her breasts. Gail slowly fell backward on the bed never letting go of his manhood and Karl leaned forward with her. They both slide back into the middle of the bed never breaking their hold. I was looking at them from their feet at a slight right angle, the full bed in view. Now lying side by side they kissed again. His hands were on her breast, her hard nipples jutting straight out. Karl fixed his mouth to one nipple and Gail groaned. She watched him sucking her nipple then closed her eyes and sighed holding his head gently against her breast.

Gail was already moving her hips in a humping motion just from his sucking her nipple. She was still holding his cock, which I could not see, it was between them. Karl moved his left hand down her stomach and softly touched across her thighs running his fingers through her light bush. He found her slit and opened it with two fingers then slipped one across her slit to stop at her clit. He used his finger and thumb to pull at her sensitive nub, like he was jerking it off. Then he placed his palm flat on her mound over her clit and started rubbing. Gail was now thrusting her hips in a fucking motion that was frenzied.

Karl broke from her nipple and moved his face down to her stomach, softly kissing, licking and touching every inch of the way. Gail had to let go of his cock and when he rose to his knees to place his mouth on her pussy, his cock sprang into view. No explanation justifies the size of this fellows cock. Not being prone to men in any fashion, even I was mesmerized by the size, perfect color and formation, a massive circumcised work of art. Karl licked and sucked her pussy into his mouth in loud sucking sounds. Gail wreathed and humped and came at least once for certain.

Karl abruptly stopped, spread her legs and climbed between them. He placed this massive organ at the mouth of Gail’s pussy and unceremoniously placed the head of it between Gail’s engorged lips and pushed. The head slide in. Gail groaned, I was sure it was causing her pain. Karl inched forward, pushing stopping then pushing. Gail was starring at his face her eyes were glassy. Karl leaned forward and they kissed again. While they were kissing he kept probing and his cock went deeper and deeper into Gail’s pussy. I could see between hers and Karl’s legs. Her pussy lips were stretched around his cock so tightly that each time he pulled back it looked like her pussy lining was coming out attached to his cock. When about three quarters was in, Gail said with a breathy voice,

“Oh
 ohhhh.. do it to me, Ohhh, I’m coming now
 ahhh do it.” She had her legs straight up in the air and her arms out on both sides like she was crucified to the bed. Karl kept inching his cock deeper. Gail kept breathing deep sighs eyes closed, her legs trembling involuntarily.

I could actually see his cock pistoning into her, and from the angle I could see her face just bathed in ecstasy. Occasionally she would look at him. Her eyes were glazed she looked like she was oblivious to everything except the sensation being created by his cock. I had my cock in my hand but I was just squeezing, any further motion and I would have come.

Karl lifted Gail with one arm and rolled over placing her on top of him. He had never fully had his cock buried in her. Gail bent over, and kissed him again. He had both arms around her head. Her ass was spread and I could see about three-quarters of his cock in her very stretched hole. Her ass bud puckered as she bent over him. When Gail rose from the kiss she placed her two hands behind her on his legs and leaned her head back arching her back. She started a slow rhythmic rise and fall, his cock shiny from her come. Gail was fully concentrated on fucking him and her rhythm increased. She was close to getting him fully into her pussy. At one point she leaned forward to look at her pussy sucking in his cock and when she leaned back again she thrust her hips and Karl’s cock was completely in her. Gail started to tremble her orgasm beginning, she was still moving but not as forcefully. Karl had both hands on her hips and he reached around to touch her behind. He pulled Gail forward; she was still trembling small continuous orgasms. He placed his finger on her puckered ass hole. He reached away, wet his finger in his mouth and went back to her behind, this time putting the tip of his finger into her ass. Gail groaned loudly,

“Oh Karl, aghhh do it,”

Karl pushed his finger further, Gail was shaking, her orgasm having taken control.

Karl asked, “Do you like fucking me Gail?”

“Yes Karl, I do” she managed to reply through a sigh.

“More then you like fucking your husband?”

Gail answered without a pause, short of breath, “Yes honey, much more.”

“Can I fuck you tomorrow and each next day?” All the while moving his cock in her pussy and his finger in her ass.

“Oh yes Karl. You can fuck me always,” she was trembling and looking at him with intense passion.

Suddenly Karl Stiffened, “Now, I’m cumming, Ohhh Gail, take my 
Aghhh, “, Karl moaned bucking with each spurt, his cock now fully buried in her as he deposited his come very deeply into my wife’s womb.

Gail had spread her legs further on his sides in an effort to have him deeper inside while he was coming. Feeling his first spurt she let out a groan then began whimpering.

“Oh honey, do it to me, do it, I can feel you.” Her eyes were closed, her back was arched, I squeezed my cock and my come shot clear across the closet.

They stayed together for three or four minutes, not speaking. Gail was looking into his eyes and he was transfixed. His hand was resting flat on her stomach. They had been at it three quarters of an hour. Gail rose off his cock, turned around and to my utter surprise, placed her mouth over his now almost soft cock and sucked him, rolled his cock across her face, held it between her hands, then leaned over and rubbed it across her breast. Karl looked on, smiling warmly.

“We’d better get you downstairs,” Gail said.

Karl responded, “I hate to leave you now.”

Gail smiled at him, “I could stay here worshiping your cock all day long.”

‘It’s yours, lets do that”, he said.

She smiled again, rising from the bed. Karl rose too, picked up his bikini and robe and started dressing.

Gail stood near the door, just inches away from me, waiting for him to be ready. At the door they kissed. Gail held both his behind cheeks while she kissed him. Before opening the door she put her hand on his cock looked him in eyes smiling and said, “I do love it. I’ll see you downstairs in a while”

Wow I thought. When will she cross the line and love it more then me.

Gail closed the door and went back to the bed. She lay on the bed daydreaming, caressing her naked body. She looked fully sated. I could not remember her ever coming more then she did this afternoon. She rose straightened the bed covers and went to the bathroom. I noticed that my cell was still on the side table in the charger near the fridge. I hoped she would not notice it.

Gail showered and I waited. Fifteen minutes later she emerged, dressed for the pool again, and left. I went into the room sat in the chair. The room still smelled of sex. My head was reeling. I couldn’t figure out what emotion I should be feeling. I did know that watching her fuck another man was exciting for me and that I didn’t feel like I loved her less. What I found most confusing was identifying way she was hiding it from me, did she feel me inadequate, did she love or need them more?

My cell phone ringing startled me.

“Hello,”

“Hi honey, Gail’s cheery voice responded, “meeting any charming ladies in Monte Carlo?”

“Gail, I said questioningly, “Where are you?”

After a pause, “Don’t worry honey, I’m not at the pool, I’m in the lobby.”

“Oh, good. Are you enjoying,” I asked.

“Sure,” she said coolly, “Do you have a few minutes?”

“Yes, I’m alone.”

“Me too,” she said.

“What’s up?”

A pause then she started, “Listen, would you get mad or turned on if I told you about something that happened a bit ago?”

She’s going to tell me I thought. I felt a swell of love. “Probably turned on, maybe judgmental, never mad.”

A long pause. “You there Gail?”

“Yes. Honey, remember last night when you asked me who?

“Yes,” I replied. “About Karl?”

“Right. Well I had a bit of fun with him this afternoon..”

“Sounds interesting, tell me about it”

Gail started, “A little while after you left we walked down to the dock on the Med. We sat and talked a bit. He put his hand on my legs and I let him. When we walked back ten minutes later we went into the pool together.”

There was a long pause.

I questioned, “How together Gail?”

“We swam a few minutes, he swims like a pro. Then we were leaning on the pool wall on the far side, beside each other. He moved in front of me and took my legs between his arms while I was holding onto the edge. We were three feet apart on the surface but his hands were under my behind. Should I continue honey?” She asked.

“Should you continue, are you joking? If I could I’d have my cock in my hand right now.”

Gail laughed. “I knew you’d get turned on by this.”

“He actually slide his finger under the elastic and touched my pussy.”

“Did you come?”

“No, but I certainly was turned on.”

“What else did you do?”
”We moved away after a while and when he was close behind me I let him push his cock against my behind.”

“Did you touch him?” I asked.

“Yes. I put my hand in his suit. He’s big.”

I responded. “We saw that the other day didn’t we. Didn’t he want to
be with you?”

“He asked me”, Gail said.

“What did you say?”

“Honey? she questioned . “Of Course I said I could not?

“Did you want to?”

“Well”, Gail answered like she was thinking. “Maybe the thought is exciting, but I’ll just wait until you get back”

“We talked about it last night,” I said. “Maybe we can say yes when I’m around. All together so you’ll feel safe.”

“Oh honey. I couldn’t do something like that. Look, I’m in the lobby. I want to get back out there. I’ll see you when you get back. Dinner is here at the hotel. We’ll talk
 and maybe more, before dinner. Ok?

“Yes my love,” I responded. “See you soon.

When I returned to the pool it was after 4PM. I had a drink in hand and just planned to sit with the group. Gail greeted me warmly and I sat on her lounge beside her.

“Was Monte Carlo exciting? She asked.

I smiled, trying to avoid a flow of questions, “You’ll love it” I responded, then turning to Andre I asked, “Andre, you being the culinary expert here, can you tell me who makes up the Michelin group that gives the star rating?”

Andre began to explain and while he was speaking Charlene came to join the group.

“Hi”, she said looking at me, “I see you’re back.”

I didn’t answer so as not to interrupt Andre.

When we were all clear about Michelin Guide ratings I asked Gail,

“Have you had enough sun for the day?

“Ri, it’s time to go” she answered, “Lets head upstairs I have a few things to do before dinner.”

We bundled Gail’s pool bag, said our ‘see you laters’, and left.

Half way to the lobby door Gail asked, “Was Charlene in Monte Carlo?”

“Not with me” I answered, “Why?”

“Well she left just about when you guys left and she just returned.”

We rounded the hall toward the elevators and someone called, “Rian.”

Both Gail and I greeted him. “Hi Andrew”

He had just returned and asked, “I’ll bet your call came five minutes after I left. I could have waited.”

“Not quite, about thirty minutes” I answered. Gail looked at me inquisitively.

“Andrew asked Gail, “Is Charlene at the pool?”

“Yes, everyone is out there.

“See you at dinner”, Andrew said and walked toward the pool entrance.

I followed Gail in the elevator without speaking. As the doors opened she stepped out and turned slightly,