Gail Names Karl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

“Were you I Monte Carlo this afternoon?

“No”, I answered and we walked to the room and I opened the door.

Once inside Gail sat on the beds edge and without looking at me asked quietly,

“Would you mind telling me where you were?”

I thought maybe she was figuring out that I had been spying. After a long pause I answered,

“I had a business call from Gonzalo I had to wait for. Then I just walked on the road all the way into Juan Le Pins”

After a long pause Gail looked up at me and said, “You were with Charlene, weren’t you?”

She had anger in her eyes.

“No, honey, I was not with Charlene or anyone else”, I responded, looking directly at her.

“You’re lying to me Ri. Why? she asked, acting certain of her assessment.

“Gail my love, I don’t lie to you. You know that.”

“Why wouldn’t you tell me about something like this? You asked me, I told you.” Gail was working her way into convincing herself.

Gail looked at me, less upset now. “I’m not going to bring it up again Ri. If you want to tell me about it I would appreciate the honesty. If not, it’s your call.”

Now I was getting upset.

“Gail, don’t fabricate a situation then attach conditions to the fabrication in an effort to give it credibility. It’s not true, I told you that. Is their some underlying reason that you are acting unreasonably jealous for the first time in eight years?

She answered calmly, “it’s not jealously Ri, it’s honesty we are talking about.”

Sarcastically I replied, “Gail baby, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. You make up a total falsehood and then, arrogantly I might add, speak about honesty.”

“Ri, you said you know me, I didn’t play with that truth, I fessed up and told you. Well my dear, I know you too. You didn’t walk four kilometers to Juan Le Pins, and we both know that. Anything else you would have said might have worked. If you don’t want me to know you were fucking Charlene, that’s your business. She said she would love to “do you…” her words Ri. It’s the lying that matters.“

What a dilemma. She was right, I was lying, but not about Charlene. I had to do something or this was going to deteriorate into a ruined holiday.

“OK baby”, I said, “you are right, I lied. I felt real uncomfortable with what I did.”

Gail interrupted, “Come here Ri,” she was patting the bed beside her. “Lets lay down on the bed together and you tell me all about it. I love you honey, I’m not angry.”

Gail quickly stripped completely and lay down to wait for me. When I was beside her she got on her hands and knees, went between my legs, and started to fondle my cock. I was hard in no time. She started kissing my cock and looking at me with a loving smile.

“Tell me what happened”, she said and went back to loving my cock.

I began at the beginning with Andrew and the phone ringing.

“I eventually went on the balcony. Looking over to Andrews’s room I saw Charlene using a black dildo. I was transfixed. I guess movement might have caused her to see me through the window. One thing led to another…”

Gail took her mouth from my cock. “Is her pussy nicer then mine?” she smiled coquettishly.

“Baby, no-body’s pussy is nicer then yours.”

“What is different about her? Gail asked, then went back to loving my now ready to burst cock.

“She is beautiful in a womanly way, sensual. You’re magnificent in universal way, sexy, exciting”, I replied. “Your nipples are much nicer, her aureole are a sight to see but aureole don’t excite… In all Gail, everyone pales beside you, plus I love you deeply.”

I sensed that this talk was turning her on. Gail was devouring my cock. I saw that her left nipple looked rough. Probably from Karl’s sucking. I had looked at her pussy earlier and it was still engorged, puffy.

“Did you come hard baby? She whispered.

Oh yes Honey, I shot a huge load… I’m going to come baby”

Oh yes honey, come for me” and she quickened her sucking and jerking and I bucked and shot my come, the first spurt shooting over her head and landing on her back, the rest into her hot mouth as she milked my cock until the spasms stopped.

Dinner was a delightful. Andrew and Charlene, and Renee, the first French couple we met, with his wife Deirdre. Dinning on the patio, large tables elegantly serviced, everyone in coats and ties, delicate cuisine not just food, and Renee chose both white and red wines to perfection. We went into the piano bar after dinner and continued drinking champagne. We were sitting around a circular table, Gail facing Andrew. She allowed him to see her bare legs to her upper thigh but only the outside. She kept her legs crossed and angled the duration of the evening. We broke up around midnight and headed to our rooms.

At the elevators Charlene asked, “You kids want to have a nightcap with us?”

Gail was immediate, “I’m exhausted, too much wine. Thanks Charl, see you tomorrow.”

We made small talk avoiding what I expected to be an onslaught about my supposed liaison with Charlene. Just the opposite. We readied for bed. I waited for her to finish her nightly ministrations. She climbed into bed smelling as sweet as a rose garden and immediately cuddled up to me.

“Did you enjoy my loving you with my mouth? She asked, almost in a whisper.

“Very much baby, it was the best”

Gail reached for my cock and held it through my shorts. I raised my hips to pull my shorts down and she continued to touch me. I started on her nipples and slowly started kissing towards her stomach. At her patch of hair I played running my fingers through the hair and I proceeded to kiss her inner thighs. When I reached her clit I flicked it with my tongue and took the whole of her vagina in my mouth. Gail sighed. I continued licking her clit, then sucking, and then probing my tongue into her depths. I slipped a finger in and out of her slit then slide further down to her ass bud. My finger was wet enough to slide around the bud then I placed it at her hole and pushed. Gail reached back and took my hand away.

I got on my hands and knees and positioned myself to enter her. I could see her pussy was still puffy. The head of my cock entered her and we both breathed a sigh of satisfaction. I entered her fully in a few thrusts and then stopped.

“This feels so wonderful just soaking in you” I commented, then added, “you were great this afternoon.”

“Did you like what I told you about fooling around in the pool?

“I sure did, it really had me turned on. What if you would have let him fuck you, where would you have done it?

“Oh, I don’t know, probably safest in our room, don’t you think?”

“Yes” was my response. “Would you have sucked his cock too?”

“Probably, you now I like that.”

I was still completely buried in Gail’s pussy. She had her eyes closed, as I did, savoring the feeling. Once or twice she would look at me with passion or for reaction.

“Would you talk with him, tell him to fuck you?

“I don’t think so” she sighed, as I started to pump in and out.

Would you like him to fuck you like this hard?” I asked, starting to pump forcefully.

“Yes, I would ask him to fuck me hard” Gail’s feet were hooked behind me pulling me into her in rhythm.

She was panting now, maybe reliving her afternoon liaison.

“Would you tell him you liked to fuck him more then your husband?

“I’d tell him he could fuck me all night,” she said in a rush of breath.

And then she tensed and started to cum.

“Do it to me Honey do it to… Ohhh yes Honey.”

I didn’t come. I stayed in her and she slept. We were on Holiday for three days now. She had secretly met and fucked two strange men. She talked about love and honesty and I thrilled to her liaisons as well as her small dabs of honesty. Wow, what at Holiday this was going to be, we still had thirteen days to go.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers