Gail with Fledging Nicholas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next ten or fifteen minutes was a blur of emotions. My heart was beating so loudly it was a wonder that Gail could not hear or feel it. I tried not to move or to signal that I was awake. I could feel her movement through my thigh. The combination of the moving blanket and the ever so slight humping motion of Gail's behind created the picture of his touching her. Because of the way her legs were splayed I was certain, or I imagined, he had his fingers in Gail and was moving in and out of her.

Conflicting feelings of jealousy and excitement came to a head when Gail humped forward and I heard her barely audible mew of pleasure, "Mmmm," that comes involuntarily from the throat. I was excited now and I could feel my cock tingle and harden. The now certain motion of his hand created a dull thump of movement which I could feel through her body, even though she was not moving. I peeked down at Gail's half covered face just as she whimpered and noticeably humped her hips, under the blanket. Then another "Mmmmah," this time a bit louder. The pillow between the seats partially hid my face from Stoy and I glanced in his direction. He was leaning further toward her, concentrated, obviously sensing Gail's readiness. I knew that he could feel her wetness increasing and feel the regularity of her humping movement. Gail was probably soaking his hand, and he had to be aching at the thought of the wet and ready pussy between us, that he would not be able to fuck.

There was no judging how long Gail allowed herself to be touched and fingered. To me it seemed a long time. Gail would occasionally twist her body spreading her legs differently. At one point she had her face on my lap but her body was almost completely on her stomach. Her right leg stretched straight out touching Stoy's leg, her left leg bent deeply at the knee. They thought I was sleeping or they didn't care. I was fully hard again and wanted to touch myself but I didn't want them to know I had been spying.

Gail was making sounds and humping her hips regularly. Stoy was hunched over her, completely engrossed in trying to bring Gail to orgasm. In spite of the blanket, it would have been impossible for him to hide his actions if I had opened my eyes, but they were beyond caring. I could feel Gail's breath against my thigh. She was rhythmically pumping her hips when she moaned a whispered and breathy, "Ohhahhh," and her body started to twitch, first a small jolt then another increased in force. I felt her hand tighten on my thigh and I knew she was cumming, her face was now turned downward, her mouth against my thigh, the breath of her sighs a twinge of heat that I felt through my pant leg.

I was angry with myself for allowing this to happen, and too, that Gail didn't seem to care if I woke up. The strain of making believe I was asleep and fighting my pumping heart were all constrained by the excitement I felt. My cock was about to burst. If Gail's hand would just brush against it I was sure I would come. Stoy had stopped moving now and soon his hand came from under the blanket, Gail's body now still. Her head continued to rest on my leg. It was over.

We dozed for a while and were awakened by the cabin announcement. Breakfast was served with Gail beside me, we exchanged just a few brief words with Stoy. We were less then an hour from arrival. and ready to de-board.

Our thoughts were taken up with collecting our things and the excitement of arriving home. We exchanged goodbyes with Stoy and did not see him again as we picked up our luggage and headed for customs. In the taxi home Gail placed her arm in mine and leaned seductively against me. "Was it worth waiting for the Nicholas story," she asked in a whisper. I looked at her, nodding as I did, "Yes, it was. You have to tell me again," I said. Gail looked into my eyes, lovingly I thought. "I will, " she said, then added, "thanks for a lovely holiday, Ri."

12