Galactic Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Crystal, we have to investigate this. Where are the museums?]

[THE CITIES OF YELTI, GOSTIN, WELOSH, QIOLIT, DRUSUS]

Damn! All over this world and none of them where we are right now. It looked like we would not be leaving in four days after all. Brusjin walked in right then.

"Honey, we have good news, good shocking news."

"Shocking?"

"Crystal believes that Ralint has five Progenitor artifacts."

"You're kidding!"

"No, Brusjin, they're in museums scattered about the planet." Salinti walked in, pushing a cart with our dinner. "We have to check these out. Ralint could use those to negotiate a bypass of protectorate to full membership."

"You're right. We'll have to schedule air transport to the cities in question. If they're legitimate, the word that this planet has five Progenitor artifacts will rock the Federation. They'll need protectorate status, at least, to keep the vultures from descending." He sniffed the air and turned towards Salinti. "That smells wonderful Sal…"

Brusjin stopped and I turned. It took only a second to see what he had seen. Salinti was bent over the cart, making preparations to the food, her unmarked back to us. The evidence of her punishment was gone, totally healed.

[Crystal! Is that…]

[SPONTANIOUS TISSURE REGENERATION. FEMALE IS JOINED. WARNING, THIS IS A SLAVE JOINING. UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH BUD]

Crystal called those like Itself buds. It could communicate with any bud nearby that was joined as nature intended them to, with bases not joined. Salinti was a crystal slave. Brusjin grabbed her by the arms to prevent her from doing anything else. Her voice sounded eerily calm.

"Valenshenko, this world will not join the Federation. Hellfire will destroy it before such a rich source of power is protected from exploitation. The lives of the 200 million Ralinti are in your hands."

With that, Salinti collapsed, her eyes rolling back into her head. Brusjin shook his head, letting her down to the ground. Her controller had ordered her to die and she simply did. There was no slavery that was as horrifying as crystal slavery. We'd just watched three people die; Salinti, the crystal bud and the crystal base. Even worse was that Salinti had heard us talking about the artifacts. Now Hellfire knew of their existence.

*

I want to thank my new editor, Dani, for the great, fast work she's doing. Remember, I love getting feedback, so tell me what you think.

12