Game Of Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Things REALLY heat up.
8k words
4.67
25.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni stared down at Angie as he stroked his thick, veiny cock. He looked like a powerful god in front of her. His eyes turned a surprising midnight color, 'Lord they turn colors when he gets turned on? Major turn on' Angie thought. She felt Toni's fingers prodding her wet heat, she moaned softly.

"Open up to me bella, give me all of you," he whispered hoarsely.

Angie did exactly as he said; she opened herself wide for Toni. As she spread her legs wider she felt the cool air stroke her hardened sensitive bud and she gasped. Angelina moaned when she felt his fingers enter her wet pussy. The feeling of his fingers thrusting in and out, stretching her out, was driving her insane. His thumb circled her clit making her buck out of control. She could feel her climax coming soon and a moan escaped her mouth.

"Ooohh Toni please," she begged.

"Please what bella?"

"Make me come, please!" she begged.

When she looked up into his eyes she noticed a mischievous grin on his face. He began to speak but Angie couldn't figure out what he was saying because it was drowned out by a beeping sound. The beeping got louder and louder until Angie jumped up. She felt her hands in between her legs soaked and wet. Angie sighed loudly, this was the third night she's been having these erotic dreams about Toni.

The other night he made her cum with just his fingers and that was a mind-blowing orgasm, she imagined what it would feel like when he fucked her with his thick cock. She felt her fingers begin to move inside of her but she was interrupted when the alarm went off again.

Angie sighed and went to the shower. When she stepped in the shower, she let the warm water caress her body. As she began to soap herself, her hands made their way to her clit and she began to stroke herself absentmindedly. She brought herself to quick orgasm and got out. When she got dressed she remembered she had to go pick up her brother from the airport.

********

"Mmm...Toni..." Angie moaned softly as Toni pushed his length inside her deeper.

"You like that, baby?" he asked her.

"Yes baby, I love it." She moaned back.

"Come for me Angie, Let me see you come" he said roughly.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Toni sighed. He couldn't take any of this anymore, Angie was haunting his dreams. 'Maybe one night in her bed will satisfy you' he thought. He still couldn't figure out what was so different about her. He grabbed his phone from the night stand and texted her.

T: Good morning beautiful. :)

A: Good morning you. How was your night?

T: It was 'interesting' you?

A: Same. ;) Got any plans for the day?

T: Nope. No football practice, just lifting weights. Want to spend the day with me? (Please say yes)

A: I wish I could but I have to go pick my brother up from the airport and take him to my moms, then family dinner. Sorry. Tomorrow?

T: Awww :( but okay. I'll call you tonight. Bye beautiful.

A: Bye.

Toni got out of bed and went to the weight room.

****

Angie waited patiently for Alejandro by the baggage claims. She couldn't wait to see her brother, she missed him dearly.

"Excuse me ma'am are you looking for me?" she heard a deep voice say behind her.

She turned to look at the person. "Alejo!" she screamed calling him his childhood name.

"Hermanita" he said as he picked her up for a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you! Why didn't you tell me you were coming home early?" she asked as he put her down.

"It was supposed to be a surprise but I see Mama can't keep a secret." Angie giggled and they walked over to her car.

"So Lina how you been?" he asked as they got in and she started the car.

"Great! Can't be any better." She smiled.

"I'm so proud of you little one. You graduated medical school a year early, started your own clinic and your only 27."

"Thank you Alejo, I wouldn't have done it if you weren't there to push me and you know that,"

He sighed. "I just didn't want you to end up like me, I could've gone to college but I was too busy acting a fool. I didn't think I belonged anywhere until I joined the Air Force."

Angie looked at her brother. He really grew up to be a handsome man, with a good head on his shoulder. "Any lucky woman you have your eyes on?"

Alejandro shook his head. "No, I don't plan on dating anyone until I leave the service."

"Alejo that's in 2 years! Don't you think that's too long to wait?" Angie asked.

"No because I don't want my wife or girlfriend worrying about me while I'm on dangerous missions like you and mama" he replied. He looked over at her. "What about you? You and Brian still together?" he asked.

Angie tensed when he mentioned Brian. "No. Brian and I broke up last month. He couldn't deal with the fact that work was more important to me,"

Alejandro shook his head. "Do you guys still talk?"

"He calls my phone every other day but I ignore his calls." She said as they pulled up to her mom's driveway. She shut the car off.

"Wait, I don't understand. You and Brian were in love, what happened Angie?" he stopped her before she could get out of the car.

Angie could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she remembered the night she went home and found Brian in bed with another woman. She looked up into her brothers' confused eyes. "He cheated" she simply said.

Alejandro simply nodded and opened his car door. "Forget I mentioned his name okay. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Alejo; let's make it inside before my mom throws a fit because I got you here late." She smiled and got out of the car.

As they got on the porch, Isabella opened the door. "Mis hijos" she said with tears in her eyes. She hugged them both.

"Mama" Angie and Alejandro said in unison.

She let them go and they walked inside the house. Angie went into the kitchen and helped her mom with dinner.

"Alejandro I've missed you" Isabella said.

"I've missed you too mama. How are you?"

"Great now that I have my kids with me. I just wish Elena could be here." She said sadly.

Alejandro looked around. "Speaking of Elena, where is she?"

"Oh I guess mama forgot to tell you" Angie said as she diced the tomatoes. "Elena moved in with her fiancé."

"She did what?" He said calmly as if he didn't hear her.

"She moved in with her fiancé Alejo"

"Why the hell would you guys let her move in with him!" he yelled.

"Alejandro don't you yell in my home. I told her it was okay." His mom said.

"I'm sorry mama. It's just that I still haven't met this guy and I come home to find out my little sister moved in with him," he said in defeat.

"It's okay son. Set the dinner table, we should be done in 30 more minutes."

After he set the table they all sat down and ate dinner. Afterwards they sat in the living room and talked.

"Well I've gotta get home." Angie said reluctantly.

"Okay mi amor. Drive safe." Her mother said and kissed her cheek.

"I will" she gave Alejandro a hug. "Goodnight Alejo. I'll see you soon."

"Okay little one. I'll call you when I'm ready to go house hungting, oh and by the way tell Melissa I'm in town please."

Angie looked up at Alejandro and noticed that he was blushing. "Hmm someone has a crush on Melissa but I will" she smiled and walked off. She got in her car and drove home.

It was nearly 10 o'clock and Toni still didn't call her. She decided that when she was out of the shower she would call him. When she got out of her car, she felt as if someone was watching her. She looked behind her and saw that no one was there. She walked rapidly to her door; after she got inside she locked the doors and went to take a shower. After she got out the shower she wrapped her hair in a towel and wrapped another towel around her body. She heard her doorbell and went to see who it was. When she looked through the peep hole she noticed it was Brian.

"What do you want Brian?" she asked through the door.

"Baby I came to see you. Please open the door." He said trying to sound sweet.

"No Brian. Please leave."

"Angelina please open the door. I just want to talk, I swear" reluctantly she opened the door and let him in.

She closed the door behind her and looked at him.

"Okay. I let you in now what?" she asked.

He sat on the couch and for a while neither of them said anything. Angie cleared her throat and looked at him.

"Well Angelina, I'm here to apologize for cheating and I want us to start over." He said.

Angelina looked at him as if he was crazy. "I told you already; there will no longer be an us. You cheated after you promised you wouldn't. Stop trying and move on!" she yelled.

He rose off the chair and walked towards her. He kept on walking until he backed her into a corner.

"Angelina I thought I told you not to yell at me. I hate it when I get yelled at, you know that."

This made Angie even angrier. "I don't give a fuck if you like to get yelled at or not! I want you to get out of my fucking house NOW! You cheated on me and brushed it off like it was nothing!" she yelled.

He grabbed her and began to shake her. "Angelina get real for a second. You didn't want to have sex with me! You were too busy at your job. You never had time for us! What the hell did you expect?!" The towel on her head fell to the ground as he shook her even harder.

Angelina looked at him with a scared look on her face. She quickly masked it with anger. "FUCK YOU Brian! You were nothing but a cheating bastard" she spat.

"Don't you EVER call me a bastard again" He demanded smacking her across the face. Angie's head snapped back, her hand against her throbbing cheek. She gasped. He just hit her. "Do you hear me?!" he yelled again. When she didn't answer he slapped her again and Angie fell to the floor. As she began to cry he realized what he'd done.

"Baby I'm sorry. Please forgive me" he said as he tried to pick her up.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" she cried.

"Baby please. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it" he pleaded.

"Just get out. Please leave me alone. I don't ever want to see you again. Please leave." She cried. As soon as she said that, he left.

Angie got up and locked the door. She went to the bathroom to see the damage. When she looked in the mirror she winced at what she saw. The left side of her face was swollen and red and her lip was bleeding. She sat on the toilet and cried. After 20 minutes she got a warm towel and cleaned her wounds. She didn't want to spend the night alone so she called Toni.

"Hey bella" his deep voice said.

"Hey Ttt Toni" she stuttered and sniffed.

"Angie are you okay?" he asked when he realized she had been crying.

"Nnoo cc... can I spend the night at your house tonight?" she asked quietly.

"Sure. Do you want me to come get you?" he asked.

"No, just give me your address and I'll be there." She said.

"I'll be there in about 15 minutes" she told him after he gave her the address. After they hung up, she got dressed in her pajamas, packed an overnight bag, grabbed her purse and keys, and left out the door.

When she finally got there she pressed the call box that would direct her to Toni.

"Yes?"

"Hey, it's me. Buzz me in please." Angie said softly.

"Angie! Hey hold on let me open the gates" he said as the gates opened. "I'll be right down okay?"

"Okay" Angie said and drove in.

Before Toni came to get her, Angie made sure her hair covered the swollen side if her face. She didn't want Toni to know about what happened so she would go to bed early. She applied a thin coat of lip gloss and made sure she looked presentable. As soon as she was done he knocked on her car window. She grabbed her bags and got out the car.

"Hey, hold on" she said and locked the door.

She turned to Toni once again. "Hey"

"Hey bella, come on inside" he led her inside of his huge home. Angie felt welcomed as soon as she stepped inside the house. His entire living room was metallic white and black. His sofas looked soft so she went to take a seat. 'Soft indeed' she thought.

"So Angie, why were you crying earlier when you called?" Toni asked.

Angie put her head down and stayed quiet for a moment, she felt Toni sit down beside her.

"Angie?" he said when he noticed her head down. When she didn't answer he lifted her chin and made her look at him. What he saw shocked him.

"Angie why is your lip busted?!" Angie still didn't answer. He moved her hair away from her face and winced at what he saw.

"What the fuck Angie?! What happened?" he said calmly.

"It's nothing Toni please don't make this a big deal."

Toni got angry. "What the hell you mean it's nothing?! Angelina one side of your fucking face is swollen and your lip is busted." He yelled.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR GODDAMNED BUSINESS" Angie yelled without even realizing it. When she noticed Toni looking at her as if she had gone mad she just grabbed her bags. "I don't even know why I came. Bye Toni." She said as she tried to leave.

"Angie you're not going anywhere." He quietly said and blocked the front door. "Angie please tell me what happened to you. Did your boyfriend do this? Wait you have a boyfriend and you let me..."

"NO! I don't have a boyfriend. My ex-boyfriend came by my house and he tried to get back together. When I told him no, we got into a heated argument and he hit me... twice." She said as tears poured down her face.

"Angie why didn't you call the police?"

"Because things would've gotten worse." She said.

Toni shook his head. "I thought you were smarter than this." He mumbled to himself.

"What? Smarter than this? Toni you barely know me. Why the hell do you care anyways? Just let me go home."

"No I won't let you go home. You're right I don't know you that well but these past few weeks that we've spoken on the phone I talked to a sophisticated smart woman. A woman that would never let a man put his hands on her. Why Angie?" he said softly.

"I don't know Toni. I didn't see it coming, I really didn't. Can we please get off this topic? I'm really tired." She sighed.

"Okay. Let me show you to my room." He grasped her hands and led her to his bedroom.

When they got there, he took her bags and put it in his closet. As she lay there on the bed he walked over to her. He sat beside her and looked down at her.

"Your beautiful Angelina." He said quietly and played in her hair. Angie just stayed quiet and looked at him. He bent down and rubbed her lip then took her lips in a heart shattering kiss. Angie easily accepted his lips and the two devoured each other's mouths for what seemed like forever, until finally Toni had to break away. He just looked at her for a moment.

"Toni?" Angie said becoming nervous.

Toni put his index finger to her lips and shushed her.

"Don't talk, don't think. Just feel." He said and with that he got up and lay between her legs. Angie could feel his hard cock through her pajama bottoms and she moaned softly. Toni took her lips once more. One of his hands began to roam, first gently kneading her shoulders, then the small of her back, sending goose bumps everywhere, centering at the tight tips of her breasts. Angie could hardly concentrate on anything but Toni's kiss, but still she cried out, silently, for him to touch her breasts.

His hands moved around her waist to the bottom edge of her rib cage. Angie shook with need. She had never been so turned on in all her life. Her thong was soaked with her juices. The pad of his thumb ran across her aching nipple, and she cried out into his mouth. Before she could clamp down on it, the first haze of an orgasm shuddered through her.

Toni, amazingly, seemed to know that she was coming even before she did. So he pressed his hard cock between her legs. Using his hand on her bottom for leverage, he pumped into her mound pushing her clit with his finger in the perfect rhythm to send Angie all the way over the edge.His kiss was possessive and so hot she felt scalded by it.

She cried out in his mouth as the first waves began from the tips of her breasts and worked down her abdomen to her pussy. Toni swallowed her scream, and his fingers tightened on her nipple.

"Toni?" she said, the question more breathe than solid word.

"Shh," he commanded as he pushed her pajama bottoms off of her.

She held her breath as he gazed at her. She was naked from the waist down, clad in only a sheer silk thong. He drew one finger up the inside of her knee, and Angie's breath blew out in a hiss. Every inch of skin he touched felt inflamed. His finger slid against the wetness on her thigh and Angie's legs began to shake hard.

Straight from her fantasies to real life, a warm tongue lapped against her thigh. Angie forced herself to still her shaking legs. His hot breath blew against her silk-covered mound, and Angie moaned as she threaded her hands into Toni's thick black hair.

"Please," she begged, unable to keep the word from spilling out of her lips.

Wordlessly, Toni obeyed her plea, cupping her soaking-wet silken mound. She felt his teeth on her clit and cried out, pressing her hips against his mouth. Angie wanted to come against every single part of Toni before the night was through. He slipped a finger beneath her thong and Angie reared into it.

"Oh God," she moaned as she leaned into his mouth, and leaned into his finger as it circled the base of her pussy. His finger slid into her, penetrating her, and the tremors began in earnest.

"Toni," she cried, holding tightly to the back of his head. She moved her hips up and down on his finger, taking in one inch, then another.

"More," she demanded in a thick haze of desire. Toni was ready to do her bidding, but he had to, of course, do it his way. Midorgasm he pulled his finger from inside her and backed his mouth off her mound.

"No," she cried, desperate for more of him. But she should have known that he knew exactly what he was doing. In less than a heartbeat he had ripped the small patch of silk from her and begun to suck her clit in earnest. His warm lips and tongue sucked and pulled at her as he rammed 3 long fingers all the way in, sliding and pumping them in time to her ongoing explosions. She was delirious with pleasure.

He licked her pussy with long strokes that only inflamed her further. Somehow he knew that she didn't want him to lightly flick her clit, she didn't want him to be measured. The last of the tremors subsided, and Angie slowly realized that she had been grinding her pussy lips into Toni's mouth.

"Toni!" Suddenly it was all too much for her. Unable to process any more of her fantasies turning into reality, Angie did the only thing she could do. She passed out.

Toni was shocked to see that Angie had passed out. He'd heard about women passing out from intense orgasms but he had yet to experience one. He watched to see if Angie would wake up but it seemed that she fell into a deep sleep. He pulled her bottoms back up. Angie would probably give him hell for ripping her thong. He laughed at the thought and rolled over to his side of the bed. Angie turned to her side and pushed he ass towards him. Toni groaned as he thought about the things he could do. He just turned toward her and spooned her. He watched her for a long time before sleep claimed him also.

***

Angie woke up with something hard poking at her back. She didn't know what it was so she pushed back against it. Toni groaned. She did it again, but this time Toni grabbed her and moaned against her ear. "If you don't want to me to stick my cock deep in you I suggest you stop" he growled.

"Buenos días, guapo" she whispered breathlessly.

"Good morning to you too bella."

"I need to get up and go take a shower." Angie said.