Game Of Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm Toni" she moaned.

Well that slipped out, but it kicked Toni's lust up a notch. His cock slammed into her mercilessly as big fingers slid down to her dripping sex and rubbed her clit hard. The pressure was brutal. She always knew she liked it kind of rough, but she had no idea she liked it this rough. Actually, she didn't like it...she fucking loved it.

"Oh Toni... I can't take no more... please" she begged even though she didn't want him to.

"No Angie, you said that you could take this cock. I want you to take ALL of it" he said as he pushed deeper. Her body shook with impending orgasm as Toni's fingers stroked her clit. He continued to pound into her and she felt his cock practically double in size as he neared release. She clenched her pussy around him and he growled in her ear.

"Please" she moaned.

"Please what bella" he forced out.

"Make... me... I'm going to... I'm going to..." she moaned.

"Going to what?" he asked as he continued to pound into her.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Her orgasm tore through her, ripping her apart, sending her screaming from one rush through another.

He strung out her ride, changing the strokes of his fingers and his cock, until she thought she might black out. She finally clenched him one more time. Hard. He roared a curse, then came and kept coming, jerking inside her until done. They collapsed against the bed, harsh breaths mingling, and sweat dripping onto the floor.

Toni gave her one final kiss and got up to dispose of the condom. He washed his face to get rid of the sweat then took a little towel and wet it. When he came out of the bathroom, he expected Angie to be up but she was fast asleep with a smug smile on her face. He wiped the sweat from her face and wiped her pussy. When he was done he put the towel in his dirty clothes hamper and lied down next to Angie. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and wrapping his arm around her waist; he pulled her into his body and fell asleep.

*****

Angie woke up coming. Her arms around Toni's shoulders, and her legs wrapped around his waist. She had no idea how long he'd been inside her, fucking her, but man, what a great way to wake up in the middle of the night. He rolled his hips and Angie's orgasm rolled right along with him. His hot mouth had her nipple and it felt better than the first time he lashed her breast with his tongue. He rolled his hips the opposite direction.

"Aah Toni" she moaned.

He released her nipple with a wet pop, lifting his head to look at her.

"You finally awake bella?"

"Don't stop... Toni please don't stop"

"No intention. Not for quite a while, anyway"

His mouth clamped down on hers and his tongue slid around and in, mimicking the movement of his hips. She couldn't help herself. She opened her legs wider; let him sink in even further. She'd never felt so filled before. Especially when he gripped her ass and lifted her just enough so he went in even deeper. Angie pushed her hands into his hair, pulling him back a bit. She had to, she was coming again, this time screaming Toni's name.

"I love when you do that bella" He bit the side of her neck and she groaned, her body shaking from her orgasm.

"I like how you scream my name. So let's see how many times we can make you do that tonight" he said sucking her nipple.


*Chapter 4 coming soon :). Leave comments and feedbacks please. Don't forget to vote! Yours truly JuuicyyLadyy*