Game Of Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. If you want I can take you too breakfast" he said into his pillow.

"No. I'm pretty sure I can find something in your kitchen... unless you don't want me in there" she said shyly.

"No, go ahead. I'm still sleepy so I'll catch up with you when I'm up."

"Okay" she said and kissed his forearm before getting out of bed.

She stripped out of her clothes and turned on the shower. The whole time she let the water run down her body, she thought back to what Toni did to her last night. Why didn't he just fuck her and get it over with? Angie finished with her shower and threw on a pair of shorts and a sports bra. She went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the two of them.

****

Toni woke up to the scent of bacon and eggs and his stomach growled. He rolled off the bed and remembered last night. He sat back down on the bed and thought about Angelina. She was a very beautiful woman but she didn't deserve him. He wished he could give her what she needed but he was a NFL player with a lot of drama in his life. He got up and went to shower. After the shower he looked in the mirror, the person who was looking back at him was perfect in the public's eye, but deep down Toni was anything but perfect.

He got dressed in a pair of fitted blue jeans and a red v neck. He walked downstairs and went to Angie.

"Buongiorno Angie," he said cheerfully.

"Buenos días Toni," she said as she handed him his breakfast.

Toni smiled. He found the fact that both of them were bilingual amusing. "So bella any plans for today?"

"I have to stop at the office for a couple of things then I'm free. Why?" she said eyeing him suspiciously.

"Well because I wanted to bring you to practice with me, then later we could have some dinner," he replied as he took a bite into his omelet. "Mmm Angie. This is amazing!" he exclaimed.

Angie smiled at the fact that he liked her cooking. "I'm glad you like it Toni. And sure I would love to"

He smiled and looked at her for a moment. He noticed she looked very beautiful without make-up.

"What?" she asked him.

He shook his head. "Nothing. It's just that you look amazing without makeup on"

She blushed. "Thank you Toni. Is this part of your Italian charm?"

"No bella. When I tell you something it's coming straight from the heart. Trust me, when my charm is turned on you'll notice" he winked.

Angelina laughed and threw the dish towel at him.

"Hurry up Toni! I want to see you practice," she said.

After breakfast Toni got his football bag ready while Angie changed into some appropriate clothes. After an hour she came down. "Ready!"

"About time, let's go" he said and gripped her hand.

Angie felt so special. Toni didn't second guess or hesitate to grab her hand, 'maybe this can be something more' she thought but quickly shook her head. They were just friends. Friends who occasionally had sex with each other, no strings attached.

****

When they got to Angie's clinic she walked in with Toni. Paparazzi were heavy behind them

"Excuse me miss. Are you Antonio's new girlfriend?" one asked

"Miss what's going on between you and number 23?" another asked.

Angie looked up towards Toni who was doing a good job of ignoring them. "Just keep quiet and lets go" Toni whispered in her ear. She just nodded and went in. She told Toni to go straight to her office and she went to Melissa.

"Hey Angie!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Hey Meme, I'm spending the day with Toni do you think you would be able to handle the clinic?" she asked.

"Yea. So what's going on with you and number 23?" she asked referring to Toni.

"Nothing. We're just friends"

"Yea right. I can tell you highly attracted to him and vice versa"

"Yea true but I'm not fit to be in his life. We made an agreement to be just friends."

"Friends?" her eyebrow rose.

"Friends... with benefits"

"I knew it!" she yelled out.

Before she could reply she heard commotion outside. When she stepped into the hallway she saw paparazzi trying their hardest to get in the clinic. She called out for Toni.

"Toni!"

"Yes bella. What's wrong?"

Angelina pointed towards the door and his eyes followed. He let out a sigh. He pulled her back to her office.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize there would be this much commotion. I understand if you want to cancel our date." He said reluctantly.

"No Toni. I promised you this date so I will keep my promise" she said and grabbed his hand. "Let's go" she said and led him out the office.

She walked up to the front desk and told Melissa that she was leaving. When they got to the front door Toni pulled her back and quickly reminded her to just ignore them. When the doors finally opened, it was a struggle to get to the car but they managed it. As soon as they were on the road Toni quickly studied her profile. Her eyes were almond shaped and seemed to change colors with her moods. Her lips seemed to pucker a bit. She seemed to be in deep thought when he interrupted her.

"So Angie..."

"So?"

"Are you okay? You seem a bit quiet."

"Yea I'm okay. So Toni what was it like growing up with an Italian family?"

Toni smiled as he thought about his childhood. "It was great. Having a big family made holidays fun and dinners special. Everyday afterschool I would go over to my mom's pizzeria and eat till I couldn't fit anything else into my belly. Papa would always be away so I never got to spend time with him but we were close." He said with a little sadness lacing his voice at the end.

"I hope I'm not offending you but were any of your family... you know, 'mob' affiliated?" she asked shyly.

He laughed then looked towards her face of confusion.

"No offense taken and yes. My uncle Nikolas was the most feared and respected drug lord in Italy." He said. "My family always had to watch our backs when we were out in the city. Most people were afraid but when they wanted to get back at him they would target one of us."

"That must've been hard." Angie said quietly.

"Yea but knowing that our family was well respected was a good feeling." He said as he pulled in the parking lot. "You want me to walk you to the field so you can stand in the sideline?" he asked.

"Yes please" she said excitedly.

After Toni got into his equipment he grabbed Angie's hand and led her to the field. Toni noticed most of the players gawking at Angie. He felt a pang of jealousy so he grabbed her by the neck and took her lips in a deep kiss, by the time he let go the both of them were panting hard. There were catcalls and whistles all throughout the field. Angie blushed and Toni winked at her.

"Damn Toni I'm pretty sure the lady isn't going anywhere. She's going to be here when were done." A handsome man said. He looked towards Angie and flashed her a dimpled smile. "Hi I'm..."

"Damon Smith" Angie answered and giggled when she seen the surprise in his eyes. "I know who you are. You're my mom's favorite football player" she said.

"Well if your mother is as beautiful as you tell her I'll dedicate our next win to her" he winked at her.

Angie blushed and Toni grabbed her tighter to him.

"Well now we know how much of a flirt you are, I can introduce you guys. Damon this is Angelina and Angie you know who he is."

"Nice to meet you Damon" Angie said.

"Same here. Well I just came over to tell Toni that we're about to start. See you later" he said and ran back to the center of the field.

"He's nice" Angie said to Toni.

"Yea and a big flirt. Well bella I'll be back to check on you okay? Please behave and don't fall for any of their flirting" he said.

"Yes Papi" she said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh Papi? I like that. I gotta see how many times I can make you say that" he winked and ran off.

Angie laughed and watched them as they practiced. She always thought football was a violent sport but watching up close made her rethink her whole negative perspective. The practice went on for about 2 hours and by the time they were done Toni was sweating hard. He took off his helmet, shirt, and shoulder pad as he walked over to her. Angie's breath caught in her throat as she watched him walked over to her. Sweat was dripping down his abs and you could see the deep V cut that was leading down to his manly goods. Angie felt her panties soak as she watched him walk over to her.

"Something wrong Angie?" he asked concerned.

"No"

"Then why are you staring at me like that?"

"Umm, no reason..."

He walked up to her and whispered in her ear "Oh. Miss Angelina Lopez sees something she likes. Yes?"

Angie just nodded and when she tried to speak nothing came out of her mouth.

"Hmm I would kiss you but I'm all sweaty" he rubbed his finger across her bottom lip. "Want to come take a shower with me bella?"

"I... I don't think that's a good idea Toni. I don't need you to start something you can't finish and we don't need to give your teammates a show" she managed to force out.

"Starting something I can't finish? Bella I'm just giving you the opportunity to back out."

"Back out from what Toni? Baby if anything you can't handle me. I'm hard to handle"

"Remember you said that tonight when I have you screaming out 'Toni please. I can't take it anymore'" He said as he walked away.

Angie stood there in shock. After she got her purse she walked over to Toni's car and waited for him. When she looked at the clock she saw that it was 7:30. Toni made the reservation at the restaurant for 8:30 so that gave them an hour to get ready. It took Toni 20 minutes to get ready and by the time he got to the car Angie was already asleep. He got in the car and drove to his house. When he got in his driveway he decided he would give her a nice wakeup surprise. He left the car running and took off his seatbelt. He leaned over and pressed a kiss under her ear and she moaned. His hands began to roam around her body and stopped at her breasts.

"Mmm" Angie moaned and leaned into his touch.

He put his hands under her shirt and started to rub her sensitive nipples through the bra. They puckered immediately. He leaned towards her and kissed her more on the neck then began to bite on a sensitive spot of her neck.

"Mmm that feels good"

Toni doubted she was awake but decided to wake her up. "Wake up bella" he whispered and her eyes fluttered open. "We made it back to my place" he said.

"Oh well lets go. I have to get ready for dinner," she said.

They got out of the car and walked to the house. Toni showed Angie his guest bathroom and told her to get ready their while he got ready. They both took care of their hygiene. Angie chose to wear a red curve hugging dress with straps that stopped above her knees with red 3 inch heel. She let her curls fall loose on her face. She applied light makeup and a thin coat of lip gloss. When she was satisfied with her looks she went downstairs to Toni.

Toni had on a black suit that seemed to mold him. She didn't think suits were available in big sizes as big as Toni. His hair was tied into a tight ponytail that made his face look even more handsome. Angie smiled when she saw him. He pulled her to him and took her lips in a soft kiss.

"You look beautiful" he whispered softly.

"Thank you Toni. You look really handsome" she said.

"Thank you bella. Let's go before we're late."

****

Angie took a sip of wine, and then touched the corners of her mouth with a napkin. The restaurant's ambience, her dining partner and the food were incredible. She'd ordered chicken in a light wine and butter sauce while Toni had chosen linguine with a broiled seafood medley. They ate silently and afterwards Toni pulled her towards him.

"Dance with me bella" he whispered.

"I... I don't know"

"It's not a question Angie. Let's go" he said as he grabbed her hand.

Holding hands, they retraced their steps to where couples were swaying to the band playing Stevie Wonder's "You and I." Toni wrapped his arm around Angie's waist, holding her close to his heart, and closed his eyes as she curved her arms under his shoulders. There was no need to concentrate on his footwork as they sank into each other's warmth, as if dancing together was something they'd done before. Before the last note faded, the DJ segued into the old-school ballad, Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing."

Resting her cheek on her dance partner's shoulder,

Angie closed her eyes and sang the words of the passionate love song. She lost herself in the strong arms, the sensual scent of his cologne and temporarily forgot that this wasn't real. She opened her eyes when she heard a faint click sound. When she looked up she saw paparazzi lined up through the windows of the restaurant. She sighed and put her head back down on Toni's shoulder.

"Toni I'm ready to go home" she said.

He looked down at her puzzled. "Why bella?"

She pointed at the paparazzi. "It's too much." She whispered softly.

Toni simply nodded and brought her back to the table. He quickly paid the bell and they left. Well tried to.

"Number 23; is it true you and this woman are dating?" a guy asked.

"Where is she from?"

"How'd you guys meet?"

The paparazzi just kept on firing questions at him. He had to push cameras away to get through. He could tell Angelina was getting fed up. When they finally made it to the car, they got in and he ripped out of the driveway. The drive from the restaurant was quiet.

"Angie please say something" Toni said. She didn't reply, she simply looked at him and turned away.

"It's too much to deal with Toni. I don't think we should do this again" she said quietly.

"What?" he said in disbelief.

"Toni please. Just take me home"

"No. I don't understand Angie. You knew what you were getting into when we started this 'friendship'" he argued.

"Yea but I didn't expect paparazzi following us everywhere" she yelled.

Toni simply kept quiet. He didn't know why he cared, if anything this was what he needed. When they got back to the house Angie stormed into the house. After a few minutes Toni got out of the car and headed into the house. When he went upstairs she had her bags ready and she was ready to go home.

"Angie where are you going?" he asked.

"Home,"

"Angie please don't do this. Just spend the night and I'll take you home in the morning" he pleaded.

"No. Toni I'm sorry but I don't fit into this life you live." She said staring at him.

"Life I live? Angie I thought we were friends! Why are you making it seem like we're seeing each other? I tried that but you don't want a relationship last time I checked." He yelled.

"Yea your right." Angie simply said. "And as me wanting to just be friends I want to go home"

"Angie what the hell is wrong?"

"Maybe I realized that I want more from you Toni!" she yelled. "You're different from most guys I've dated. I thought you would be the same but you're not. I seem to be calm around you, when I'm with you I can be myself. I don't have to worry about impressing you because you don't care."

Toni simply stared at her. "Are you sure you want this? Angie if you're going to be with me, you're going to have to deal with all the drama and paparazzi" he said.

"Yes I'm sure that th..." In seconds, his hands were in her hair, his mouth on hers. He knew that his kiss was rough, that he should stop his palms from moving down her shoulders, over her breasts, that he shouldn't be shoving his hard, thigh between her legs. But he couldn't stop. Nothing had a chance of getting between him and her sweet pussy anymore.

He picked her up and walked up the stairs with her in his arms. When they finally made it to his room he closed the door with his foot and set her down. He pulled her dress off of her leaving her in only her black thong and matching bra. His mouth watered at the sight of her hard, tight nipple. He leaned against the door as she took off his jacket and shirt. Her hands were roaming all over her chest.

"Angie please stop feeling on my chest" he managed to say.

"Why baby?" she asked as she kissed and licked at his nipple.

"Because... shit... if you don't want to be on this floor in less than thirty seconds I suggest you stop"

Angie giggled and got to her knees. She looked up at Toni and winked. Soon she was unbuckling and unzipping his pants. When his pants pooled around his legs she began to rub him through his silk boxer. He sucked in a breath and she laughed.

"Angie this isn't funny" he said through his teeth.

His balls constricted almost painfully as her hand dropped to cup them, her fingernails scratching lightly at the sensitive spot behind them.

"Do you like that?" she murmured, and he could only groan, and then her mouth was close to his cock, her breath scorching the head of his cock. His entire body trembled in anticipation as her lips hovered near the tip, nibbling, kissing, and flicking her tongue against the weeping slit.

"Don't tease Angie... Please don't do this to me baby... it's too..." he said gruffly.

He couldn't finish the sentence because she took him deep into her mouth, and the only thing he could do was spear his fingers through her hair that had come loose from the pins, and thrust upward. She hummed or moaned or groaned—he couldn't tell which, but the vibrations rippled from the head of his cock to his balls, and the sensation almost sent him over the edge. He just couldn't take it any more so he pulled her up by her hair.

"Baby I'm giving you 5 seconds to get your ass on that bed" he growled against her ear and she shivered.

Angie stripped out of her underwear and walked over to the bed quickly and was on her hands and knees. She arched her back so her ass would be in the air.

"Oh so that's how you want it baby?" he said.

"Yesss," she moaned. Toni just stood against the wall and watched Angie roll her hips in anticipation.

When Angie didn't think she could handle one more second and moved to stand up, Toni's body knelt behind hers. His hand in her hair, and snatching her head back. He kissed her hard and he bit her bottom lip. But she didn't care. She wanted him too badly. And she wanted him just like this. He pulled away.

"Are you sure?" His grip on her hair tightened and she moaned in response, the edge of pain taking her right where she needed to be. "Because once I start, bella, I may not be able to stop"

She looked up into blue eyes glinting at her in the darkness. "Let's put it this way, you make me wait one more goddamn second and I'm gonna rip your cock off"

Toni growled that sound had turned her on then and now it made her absolutely insane. He pushed her forward against the bed, one hand grabbing firm hold of her wrists while his legs forced her knees apart. Teeth bit into the back of her neck, holding her in place. His free hand slid to her pussy, two fingers pushing inside, stretching her open. She clenched his fingers tight and he growled again.

"Dannatamente bella. You're so tight."

His hips slammed into her, his cock forcing its way in. Angie almost screamed 'bout motherfucking time!' But her ability to speak was gone. Snatched away by her lust and Toni's huge cock. He pushed his cock in deeper, stretching her impossibly wider until his entire length slid inside her pussy.

No preamble.

No flowery words.

No bullshit whatsoever. Instead, he pinned her to the bed with his body and gripped her wrists tighter, restraining her from doing anything but receiving whatever he gave her. And what he gave her was fucking. No making love. No sex. This...this was fucking. Hard, rough, and exactly what Angie needed. God, maybe what she'd always needed.

His cock pumped inside her as Angie opened her legs more to allow all of Toni in. She writhed desperately under him while she tried to pull her arms out of his grasp. He wouldn't release her and she almost came from that alone. His other free hand roughly grabbed her breasts, squeezing each one tight and tugging at her nipples.