All Comments on 'Game, Set & Match'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fuck Peter ?

and then she crawled her fucked and filled pussy into bed with her soon to be exboyfriend.

How touchingly sweet writer. Another braindead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
utterly brilliant

what a story!

en_extaseen_extaseover 17 years ago
Good story

Hot story; I liked it! I think you could have done a little more to show the reluctance and giving in of Jenny, but it was sexy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
one of the best

This author is the most consistent current writer here--and this story is a classic. I'm hoping to hear more from irishdragon in 2008.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just say no?

choice, very curious thing at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rocket ships

The first time I flew into space I imagined it would be something of a lark. I was quite wrong about this. You see space is home to more cheating wives than one can imagine! As I looked over a mass of green women and heard a gigantic blue husband pounding on my door I wondered what exactly I had really gotten myself into!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Oh well! It's all in the family.

That was HOT so I rated it 5*****.

However, they better be careful. This time they had so much fun; but, if they keep doing it, they will get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

on the way to Disneyworld she saw a sign saying "Disneyworld-Left" so she turned around and went home

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

Fucking cheating cunt. I hope the fiancee finds out.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Just another cheating cunt that needs to be tossed with the other garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it *****

I enjoyed rereading this. Don't worry about comments by "Betrayed" and "Cantbuy". They hate all stories like this but can't wait to to read them then rant. Their problem probably is they are insecure husbands who naturally see themselves in the role of the cuckold, in this story Peter. We alpha males of course see ourselves as Matt who loves fucking beautiful women who belong to other guys. Thanks again for all your good work.

tom anon

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
IronDragon - I'm surprised at you.

But it's good writing and more than a little steamy, if you know what I mean.

I didn't realise you had it in you dude, 3*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Errare humanum est

@ X_witless_X "To make mistake is human attribute!" The hedgehog said and he climbed down from the washing brush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Would somebody kill this idiot Duna ?!

What a mindless cretin! Story is OK, worth the 3* I gave.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Felony!

@ Anon To plan murder is not FELONY in the USA?????

greygotskillsgreygotskillsover 9 years ago
Well Done.

A really nice and steamy story. I like the slow build via their tennis game as a metaphor for what was to come. The way Matt took control of the situation both on and off the court. Really did a great job of showing Jenny's initial reluctance and gradual acceptance of her attraction for Peter's cousin Matt. And the line about them "mating" was pure gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh

WTF?

OK, so it's a big tradition, so you say, that there is a big tennis tournament...but then everybody goes to bed, leaving the last two players alone...?

Again, I say, WTF?

And Peter, the wuss, acts like a geriatric rather than a healthy 20-something-year-old, and he takes his worn-out carcass to bed while his wine-swilling fiancé remains alone whacking ball after ball around the court?

Again, I say, ...WTF!!!??

This story is stupid. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
std disaster

Peter isn't feeling well and goes to the doctor. He finds out he has a STD in fact two. He hasnt had any other lover but her for the last two years. Then realizing he had a STD sat down quickly. There was only one way to get a sick and it had to be from Jenny. He wife was visiting this weekend. As she walked into there home at first she did realize anything but her husband wasn't home yet. It wasn't until she went to there closet and opening it realize it was mostly empty. Now frantic she ran around searching and everything of his was gone. Going to the kichen she finally saw a envelope on the table. Looking closer it was addressed to her. As she sat down, open it and started reading she knew her life had relationshipwith her fiancée had ended when she read I hope you have a great life without him. She passed out when she read how he found out as she was told to get checked as she now had a STD. Three days later she took her life when she found out she was pregnant too. What a waste for a nite of sex. Payback is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More cuck shit

REALLY? Jenny BEGAN to feel she betrayed Peter? After only fucking and kissing his cousin? What would she. Have to do to realize she had? Fuck the whole fucking family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think the best part was left out

The smile on Matt's face as he drove away after the wedding was called off and Jenny stood ont the front lawn watching Peter drive away in the opposite direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THAT WAS A HOT SLUT STORY

But then you insulted our intelligence by having her make stupid justifications for letting Matt eat her pussy, seeing it as "'maybe' betraying Peter... and maybe not because Matt's only going to eat me."

Peter should find out and tie them up. Then let them see him removing the webbing from their tennis rackets before, one at a time, he wraps the webbing from the others' racket around their throats and twists it tight until he strangles them.

'JUST JUSTICE'

4 stars because of its hot writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Crap

Jenny! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwddd! You is a ho fo sho.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

So, she's a slut? That's the story? Okay.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
So starts their life together

Once a cheat, always a cheat. Why do the militant feminists always say they are males in the biography saection?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Yup because according to most writers in LW every gal bets on sex and ALWAYS has to live up to her word. ROFL.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years ago
Great story!

The teen Bull takes the beautiful Vixen fiancée. The only thing hotter would be if the Stag groom-to-be would get to stroke off as he watched his Vixen being pleasured by the young Bull's size.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

Really, really sick -- so why did I give it 5*?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I thought that was awesome as a sex story. sex scene was fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous