Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman smiled and then put one wire on one of my testicles and the other wire on the shaft of my cock. The SS woman began to crank slowly. I could feel a tickle begin at my testicle and it traveled to the other wire through my cock. It was not unpleasant, just strange, like something inside my cock was scratching gently.

She increased the speed and the tickle became at first a light and then a sharper pain that connected testicle to cock. I began to move my head from side to side and moan softly. She increased the speed again and the sharp pain was replaced with sharp burning, as though a hot needle was being driven from my nut into my cock.

"AAA" I gasped, then bit my lip to prevent any further noise from escaping. Then the pain stopped abruptly as the wires were removed. She moved them to the head and base of my cock.

"Ooh, hssh" I moaned and hissed as fiery needles attacked my cock, and then my balls again and even for a moment my nipples. They played the wires over my lower body causing me to jump and move in my bindings. My cock started to pulse as it prepared to ejaculate a load of cum. This last torture had driven the cream from my nuts and I was ready to cum like I had never cum before.

They had obviously noticed what was happening, and stopped the electrical torment. One of them smacked the end of my cock with her hand, and the pulsing stopped.

"No Cumming until we say so," the SS woman snarled. Both women then went back to the table and put down the 'telephone'.

"Let's put him on the table," the other woman suggested. The SS woman nodded in assent.

They came over to me and lowered me to the floor. They lowered my arms and removed the manacles. This time they didn't need to pin my arms behind me. I sagged into their arms and they hustled me over to the table where they lay me down on my back. My arms were raised over my head and my wrists attached to manacles at the end of the table. Likewise, they affixed my ankles. I lay still, my chest heaving from the recent torture and the orgasm that had been frustrated. They tightened up on my bindings stretching me out across the tabletop.

"That should take care of him," one offered, and they both went back to the table of implements. One returned and removed the clothespins from my nipples, only to replace them with alligator clamps with a chain attached between them. She then pulled down a small chain from a ceiling beam and attached the chain to the chain of the tit clamps. She pulled up on the chain, and the titclamps were pulled away from my body, pulling my now tender nipples up towards the ceiling. She tied the chain off, leaving my nipples pulled taut.

"Candle light dinner for two?" the SS woman asked the other.

"How romantic," the other replied.

The SS woman joined the other who was still standing beside me. In her hand the SS woman held two large candles. She picked up a lighter from the table and lit first one and then the other candle. She handed one of the candles to the other woman, and went around to stand on the other side of me.

Both women held the candles high, over me. They looked down at me and smiled, and then gently tipped the candles. As the hot wax hit my chest it felt like burning raindrops.

"Hsssh" I hissed between clenched teeth at this new torment.

They played the candles up and down my chest, lingering to cover each of my nipples, the clamps and chain with hot wax. I pulled at my restraints, but to no avail. They filled my belly button with a pool of hot wax. Then they held the candles over my cock and balls. Drop after drop of fiery liquid spattered against my balls and cock. In a few moments my entire cock and balls were coated in hardening wax.

"Aah, oh, shit" I exclaimed.

"What!" one of the women exclaimed in mock horror. "Why, you've broken the rules. Now you'll really be punished."

They continued to coat my chest, legs and arms with hot droplets of hardening wax. Then they stopped. The other woman blew out both candles and took them back to the table, while the SS woman stayed behind.

"So untidy" she exclaimed, surveying the wax on my body. "Bring me something to clean this scum with." she ordered the other one.

The other woman picked up a stiff brush and brought it over to the SS woman. She took it and began to roughly brush the wax off of my body.

"Aaah, hsssh, oooh" I moaned loudly as stiff bristles rubbed against tender skin. She held on to the chain and titclamps as she roughly cleaned the wax away. It felt like my nipples were being rubbed raw and torn. Then she started on my cock and balls.

"Aaaah" I cried as the stiff bristles assaulted my tender cock and sore nuts. They ignored my cries and continued until the last wax was scrubbed away.

Both women left my side and I lay there. My entire body engulfed in pain. This was too much I thought to myself. When will it end? I had never dreamed that real torture would be so harsh. In my JO fantasies I always came before the real torture started. As I lay there I wondered how many hours had gone by. It seemed like I'd been there for a day or longer. I raised my head and looked down the length of my body. My chest was covered with angry red dots where the wax had hit. My cock, now losing some of its hardness was an angry red. My nipples throbbed. I let my head fall back on the table.

"I think he's ready now" I heard one of the women say.

"Ok," the other replied.

Both women returned to me and released the bindings and helped me up from the table. They took me over to a padded saw horse and lay me back across it, tying my wrists and ankles to the legs of the sawhorse. I was bent over the horse, my chest hanging down one side, and my legs on the other. It positioned my cock at the maximum exposure. My heart sank as I realized that whatever was going to happen next, my cock and balls were going to be the focus of the torture.

Seeing that my cock had grown softer, one of the women reached over and began to gently message the head of my cock. I oozed precum and she used it as an ointment to rub along the shaft and over the head. My cock resumed its earlier hardness.

"That's better" she commented, "we need a hard cock for what's coming next."

I heard them moving around, but couldn't see what was happening. Soon they appeared at my side. They had both stripped naked and were standing over me with lust in their eyes. One reached over with one hand and began to pull at the titclamps, twisting them to cause more pain to my nipples. With her other hand she massaged herself between her legs. The other woman reached down with one hand to pull on my balls and twist them as her other hand stroked away at her pussy.

"Hsssh" I hissed between clenched teeth.

I felt something being inserted into the opening of my penis. But I couldn't see what it was. I heard a scratching sound and then the smell of a match burning. As the first drip of wax dribbled onto the head of my cock, I realized that they had inserted a birthday candle into the piss hole and were allowing the wax to dribble down.

They continued to masturbate. After a few moments one reached over and removed the candle, tossing it aside. Then, taking a small wire whip, she began to whip my cock and balls.

"Oh, oh, ah" I moaned as the fine wires sliced at my cock. At the same time, the other woman pulled and twisted my balls. As she squeezed my nuts as though to mash them to cream, I felt the cum being forced from me.

"Aaaaah" I screamed as my cock pulled upwards, shuddered and spewed forth a hot ribbon of thick white cum.

"Aah, aaah, oooh, hssh" I moaned as volley after volley of cum ripped out of my cock, spattering my chest and legs. My nuts contracted slightly as load after load was ejected.

At the same time the SS woman and the other moaned, and while they continued to whip my cock and twist my balls, they each reached their own climax with loud sighs and shudders.

I lay there, chest heaving, my eyes closed. All I could smell was the nutty fragrance of cum mixed with my own sweat and the sweat of the women.

I opened my eyes and smiled hesitantly.

"Whew" I uttered.

The two women looked down at me. They weren't smiling.

"Think this is amusing scum?" one asked. She looked at the other and nodded her head.

The other woman reached down and grabbed me by my hair and held my head up.

"This was only playing" the SS woman offered "now the real torture begins."

12