All Comments on 'Games We Play'

by Cynthia_D

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it but please continue this very stimulating story.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyalmost 17 years ago
ohhhh.....to be used like that.....mmmmm

wow.....that is great.....I'd be really interested in some follow on events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ok, but wrong category.

This clearly belongs in gay male. Maybe revise it or delete and resubmit or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Find it difficult someone would beg to do somethin

g they would not want to do. Find it even more stupid that a man that did not want to suck a cock would do so because of any game. Also find it very stupid that a wife would actually act this way and humiliate her own husband that way. It shows total disrespect, betrayal, and lack of love for her husband. A man of character would have stood up, said game over, I am going home, and I am divorcing you. It was obviously a setup the wife had arranged to betray her husband. So be it, she proved she does not care for her husband and was not in love with him. In fact, I would suggest the wife is involved in affairs with both of the men. Again DIVORCE the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
needs some work

The whole story seems a little rushed, not so much in the details, but there really isn't much character development before the game starts, aside from the mandatory two paragraphs..I like some of the introspective parts, but it seems like you got bored writing and just threw the second half together. I would like to see it continue and develop some more. Your other stuff is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really Hot!!!!

Great story as is your other stories loved them all,hopes you keep writing.jentvcd@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

Enjoyed the dominating wife. Make her husband submit to her.

GuyCDGuyCDabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Enjoyed reading your story. It works for those of us who want to do something, but don't have the nerve to actually do it! Like your wife does, I dare myself to do things that I've been thinking about, just like you tell your wife what you've been thinking about so she can make you do the things you've been fantasizing about. It made me hot and hard being there with you and having to do what you did. Thanks for the hot story! I dare you to write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
submissive husband

I enjoy the thought of my wife dominating me. This is exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Tasty Load

I loved your story. I often fantasize about being forced to suck cock. I would love if my wife would find 5 studs to come over and rape my mouth over and over until they shot their hot loads in my mouth and make me swallow.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 15 years ago
Oh My!!!!!!!

That was SUPER HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking hot!

Loved the part of the wife taking control! Very kinky! One of my all time favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Her sissy slut

My wife has had me crossdress many times taking me to parties and such. Recently she took me to an adult bookstore where I was ordered to suck cock after cock. I am now used as her sissy slut servicing her friends both male and female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your story is my fantasy !!

I would love to be forced to suck cock while my wife, other men and other people driving by watched. I love dressing in my sexy clothes, picking up hot men and sucking their cocks until they explode in my mouth. If only my wife knew, then she could watch !!

Can't wait to read your next story.

DianacdDianacdover 13 years ago
This is what we dream about

Most of us married xdressers would love to have our wives accept our passion, but to take it to the next level is incredible....plizzz keep on writing on this subject, mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My fantasy!

I would to live out the fantasy you have detailed. I dream of getting caught wearing panties and other fine lingerie and made to please a man or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*I got caught also

This story was a real turn on for me. As one who's been in love with crossdressing and found that my wife got off when she caught me dressed. She found that she liked the idea of humiliating me. She brought home some of her female friends to show them what a slut looked like. I was made to suck them until they cum and then eat it. That was followed by sucking their ass holes and then leting them fuck me with a 9 inch strap on dildo. They made me beg to be fucked and to tell them what a cunt slut I am. The next thing I had to do was let some studs fuck my ass and suck their cocks. I love it and it still goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
H.I.V. = PERMANENT DAMAGE

And can be received by giving blow jobs, especially from strangers.

DON'T DIE OF IGNORANCE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT HOT

super hot love the whole story especially the end if it had been me in the story I would be humiliated, feel guilty and hot for a longtime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

He says

> "... I'd die of humiliation if I was caught"

then the bitch says

> "But your fantasy is to be seen"

Cleary, it is not.

She tells the gay guys

> "The only limit is no permanent physical harm."

So, does that mean stabbing him is ok?

The wound would heal, so it could be classified as temporary.

> "... turning him on as well as my wife ..."

So much for them not being gay.

> "I couldn't believe my wife was doing this to me!"

I can. She's an evil bitch. Duh.

Also, anon posted:

> Also find it very stupid that a wife would actually act this way and humiliate her own husband that way.

Sure it's stupid, but it's also realistic.

> It shows total disrespect, betrayal, and lack of love for her husband.

Agreed. As I said, it's realistic.

As another anon posted, it's in the wrong category. However, it wouldn't be gay male. I had to look at the list of categories, and I was thinking 'erotic horror' as it lists "shocking, scary" in the description, but after reading the rest, this should be under NonConsent/Reluctance, as he clearly does not want to blow the two homos, and the description says it's stories about control, which this is.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I reached the part where the bitch makes him cross the overpass, I completely lost wood. When the two homos in the truck were there, I picture them threatening to beat him, rape him, and leave him in the ditch to die, and the bitch would drive away and let them do all that.

I'm no writer, so I don't have fancy words to phrase this eloquently, but to me this story is 'blech'; it is just not an *erotic* story.

trixie47cdtrixie47cdabout 11 years ago
I liked it.

Short, but just enough action, chastity, femdom to make it a good scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED YOUR STORY

Your story was SOOOO hot, it made my dick hard as a rock.

I have been thinking of sucking a dick and it seems the more I think about it, the better the idea is. I have been corresponding with another guy for quite some time and MAYBE something might turn up....who knows.

I do fantasize about sucking a dick and maybe I will.

Loved your story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

I think she really doesn't want anything to do with your fetish, that's why they keep getting harder to do. seems she invents things that she knows you don't want to do. get a divorce, eventually your going to get caught, by your boss, neighbor, relative, undercover cop, and she really doesn't care. dump that witch now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow here's what I would do

Yummy I'm lying here in chiffon lingerie with precum dripping sticky droplets at this story. I would love to have joined you but I would have placed your wifie on the bonnet of her car after I had stripped all her clothes and pumped her full of cum until she screamed in ecstasy, while I was doing that you would have to rim me with your juicy soft clitty making sure I was pleasured and oiled while I thrust deeper into your mistresses warm moist pussy. My chiffon panties would be covered in he juice and my cum. The two truckies would have hands rubbing all over us as I thrust into mistress until she screams "cum in me you pussy boi".

You would then open up as I slide my dripping mistress juiced love member into your mouth for a tongue massage you would give me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No question what to do.

Tell your wife you'll walk home. But that if that happens, she'll be getting a divorce starting the next day. Her choice. As far as sucking his cock? Are you really that stupid? Is any man? You put his cock into an unwilling mouth you know what happens? It gets bit off. So nobody would have had to walk home. Some would eventually go home. Some would go to the hospital and some would go to jail. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story has some good parts

I'm a CD with a wife and I love cross-dressing in front of her. We also "play games" but it's consensual, not mean like in your story. I love sucking cock & getting fucked (by both strapons & real cocks) while I'm dressed and we don't have a safe word with punishment as a result. We do things only both of us agree to. Even though there is humiliation while I'm dressed in public and people see me, it turns me on and I agree to it. We've had encounters with strange men (like in your story) but I love sucking cock and I agree to it. It also turns my wife on to see me suck cock and that's why I love sucking cock while she watches. Even though she's "ordering" me to do so, I really want to do it, so it's not mean, not punishment, but rather something that turns both of us on. You just have to get rid of the punishment "blue balls" part of your story and it would be much better.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Piece of Shit Wife!

Why the fuck his he married to that turd of a wife?!She obviously doesn't love or respect him. (Oh yeah,he's a fucked up weirdo!) In any event,when they get home he should slap the shit out of the cunt! Change the safe word to,"DIVORCE"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wish it were me

I would **LOVE** to have my wife do that and have the resolve to not give in to my whimpers along the way! Good stuff, lucky cuck!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

I say good only because it actually fits from a woman's point of view. What ever she came up with, she just made it so bad that he wouldn't do it, so she wouldn't have to be bothered with him. Now that he completed the assignment, he can go home and give his wife all the diseases he got from the two guys, that's great.

Now if she had set up the guys that would be different. Still, this is a bad situation really. I know I would have loved it, that's understood, but the dangers are monumental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only a real faggot or a brain sick one can write such a crap!!!

Ever heard about HIV or STD??? No?? Are you insane or what??

bilmanbilmanover 6 years ago
anonymous Trolls

Ever notice how those with negative comments won't list their names? Ignore the them and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I wonder why people that make negative comments even take the time to do so, why read the story if it is not of interest to you?

I loved the story, The concept or idea. This is one of my all time favorites and yes, I wish that was my wife and I!

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Sexy Game!!!

I sure would like to play sucking games with you!! I could almost taste the cum you were holding in your mouth---I would have made you eat your own cum after jacking off..GOOD STORY!!!

nyslaveboynyslaveboyabout 4 years ago
LOVE

This is one of my all time fav stories, wish my wife would do this to me!!!

GuyCDGuyCDover 2 years ago

I just read this story again and it still is one of my favorites, I love it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Who wants to be married to such a callous whore? Only idiots who like this story!

And for all those who think only anonymous commentators write negatively, I find this story not only ugly, but also extremely cold. A real partnership, let alone marriage, these two do not have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch. You do know that you can remove the cage at any time without the key. You can both masturbate and ejaculate with the cage on. And you can have your wife arrested for putting the cage on you. Time for a divorce.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Pretty hot story…read and enjoy it.

For all the negative comments about divorce and the wife is evil…it is a fictional story and he did ask for everything she did to him. Did she do the way he wanted? No, but what fun is there in that…it would be boring playtime. And he also told you he was turned on. No harm, no foul…in the end he had his fantasies fulfilled by a wife who indulged him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous