All Comments on 'Games We Play Ch. 02'

by Cynthia_D

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
bi48186bdbi48186bdover 15 years ago
Made my panties all wet...

Great story. I am looking forward to the next part. This one made me cum in my panties. My wife also enjoyed it and is getting more ideas.

Would love to pass on some ideas.

bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The plot keeps changing

First he says he's not a sub or a fulltime crossdresser but that's all he does. Then he says he has a dominant personality; but all he does is submit to other people. Then we're told that the rules are set up to not intentionally get him caught...but they are....What the fuck is wrong with you Cynthia? MAke up your fucking mind. If this shit get s you off then fine, but don't piss donw our backs and tell us it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Really liked the bikini and tan humiliation!! Not gay, so the rest wasn't as hot for me... good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A pretty good story

A hot story better than Lucy's Revenge I think. There are a lot of things that don't add up but the descriptive writing is so good it makes up for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Work

Great work I enjoy your stories you really have a good imagination and the reality of things we CDers love most.

Keep writing.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love to giveit a try

First rate stories love the thought of being seen in public and giving in to Masters orders. I would love to trade places with him anytime only I'd want the group of horny men to spit roast me filling me at both ends.

Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
JUST PLAIN SICK...

PUT IT UNDER GAY MALE.. IT JUST MAKES A PRETENSE OF FETISH.

mike92744mike92744over 13 years ago
More more more

Please finish the theme, kinda drops without a conclusion, a nice start to many long adventures michael jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rock hard

i'm rock hard after reading your stories, LOVE THEM!

sdbottomslutsdbottomslutalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Great story! Well written. I really hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
H.I.V. = PERMANENT DAMAGE

Can we assume that his wife has some amazing financial resources so when he loses his job and needs medical care, she will not lose her home as well as her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
further

his wife shud make someone fuck his virgin ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more of this non-erotic story

> It wasn't to make sure I was safe

Well, no. Of course, it isn't. She doesn't care about his safety, or his happiness.

> "... me trying to have an orgasm at your expense."

The whole thing is at his expense.

> "You know Dan has always wanted in my pants but I've never let him."

Bullshit.

> But those could almost be considered forced.

Almost ?!? Considered ?!? The homos in the locker room would have raped him, beaten him, and left him to die, probably locked in the locker, if it's big enough.

> She had no intention of fucking Dan

It's really kind of sad that he has no idea the bitch is already cheating on him.

> he couldn't order me to do something that might get me arrested and that my ass was to be left alone

Nothing this time about "permanent physical harm"?

> the guys ... were still getting bulges in their pants

Yeah. They're homos. Duh.

Anon posted

> Can we assume that his wife has some amazing financial resources ... she will not lose her home as well as her husband?

Not that she cares about the husband.

She probably made him get a good life insurance policy and medical insurance, so when he dies of aids, or sepsis from a torn colon, she'll get a huge payoff. Also, her boyfriends would probably help her, give her a place to stay, at least.

luvbirdsluvbirdsalmost 12 years ago
really good written story

i really enjoyed .

plz write further i cant wait for next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The Best story Ever..!!

every time i read this story, it turns me on lyk anything..!!

just cant wait to read the next part..!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bring in the clowns!

Because this has to be one of the most unbelievable, silliest stories EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And it threatened your life

Throw the bitch out before she causes you to catch something you can't dump - like aids. What a bitch. And what a worthless story.

durabritedurabriteover 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I wish I was Cynthia soo bad and can't wait to see what new humiliations are in store for him in the next chapter! Love the face he has to do whatever Dan says for the entire month just so Dan will agree to "really" humiliate him the next time they play the game!

Love love love this - please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Post this crap in Gay male.

It trumps Fetish. The first time one of the guys puts his cock between his lips, bite that sucker clean off. That'll end this whole mess. Unbelievable garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
better than 1st chapter

This was better than chapter 1. Just like me when I cross-dress for my wife & her friends, I too love sucking cock and being told what to do. I love being embarrassed and humiliated -- I do it because I enjoy it and it turns me on. I've done something similar when I dressed as a french maid and serviced 5 men at a poker party. Instead of filming it for my wife to watch later, she was there filming it herself. That's what really turns me on. Sucking cock and getting fucked by real cocks while my wife watches is truly amazing. Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want to be Cynthia

I truly want to be just like Cynthia. I want to suck all my friends' cocks and all the men I know at work. I want to be the sissy slutty cocksucking bitch for everyone. Great story. Please tell more like it, especially the next few chapters of this story.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Sickening!

Sure hope there's NO Chapter 3! This shit makes me want to hurl!

Only thing that would make a ch. 3 worthwhile would be for the wimp to lose it,use a hatchet to hack off Dan's rod and shove it down his throat,then run amok in the lockerroom hacking off cocks left and right! When he gets home to that piece of shit wife,he shoves the cocks in all of her holes and then beats the shit out of her!

Fucking sick shit to go with the sick shit in these stories!!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

Being a crossdressing slut for all these years, yes I enjoyed it. I do believe that his wife has been fucking the basketball team since it began, and that Dan set it all up. This story just doesn't fit into reality, from the woman's point of view.

Lets start by asking what a marriage is, and see if she really loved him. No. He was an asshole for making all the rules, and not editing them as they went along, if for no other reason than to protect himself, his marriage, and future. She took control, and started making conditions, that for the sake of argument he didn't really want. It should have stopped there. now he will pay the price, but so will his wife.

durabritedurabriteover 5 years ago
It's been too long!!

You are one of my favorite authors on this site and I'm hoping you are still active. There are so many people (myself included!) that would love to see more chapters of "Games We Play" - please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot story

I have jacked off to this story so many times I wish there was a chapter 3 with the basketball game results and what continues to go on in your life q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best story ever

This is by far the most erotic story and the best I've ever read too bad there was never a chapter 3 to 7u

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too Over the Top!

What a piece of shit wife! She obviously has no respect or love for her husband. And Wimpy the husband is a pathetic character. Every character in this story is totally unlikable. This story made me feel like hurling when I was done reading it!

snarbozsnarbozabout 2 years ago

Horrible. Who would want to be married to that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can i suck lots of cock as

I crossdress and would love her to be my wife

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

With all my heart I would wish for such a wife that her husband would contract HIV and pass it on to her and she would die a slow and agonizing death while her husband survived!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the story and at 68 years old I would love for it to happen to me. So sad I know it will not

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Well this is another good story ruined by a writer going off the rails. The first story had a good premise and a wife that was tough, but was pushing her husband to try to make his fantasies come true. It was edgy and erotic with great plot ideas. The second story, the wife has become downright mean and selfish and the story lost any love between the two…then the wife basically disappears less than halfway into the story. I honestly couldn’t finish the story without just quickly scanning to the end. Pure disappointment from a story with great potential. Read the first story, but skip the second…let it end on a kinky & erotic note.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous