Games We Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

Obviously my wife couldn't see Dan over the phone but she correctly assumed he got a hard-on thinking about her being his fuck toy. She let him enjoy the fantasy for a minute then told him as proof I was bringing our video camera and Dan had to film my entire time at his place with sound so she could watch the video later tonight to see and hear for herself if I was a good slut or was she going to be a fuck toy for Dan.

My wife thought couldn't help but think that men are so easy to manipulate. She knew Dan would think of all kinds of kinky nasty things to order me to do to humiliate myself with the goal of getting me to refuse one so he could fuck my wife. And she knew I'd do anything he ordered no matter how embarrassing so she wouldn't fuck him.

She had no intention of fucking Dan but wasn't about to let either of us know or Dan might not give it his best shot at humiliating me and I wouldn't do anything Dan told me to prevent him from fucking her.

The only limits she put on Dan were he couldn't order me to do something that might get me arrested and that my ass was to be left alone. What she didn't tell him or me was when, not if, but when my ass was fucked for the first time by another man she was going to be there in person enjoying every thrust up my ass.

These thoughts were getting my wife all horny and her pussy was dripping wet. All she wanted to do now was go inside the house and finger herself till she came but decided to practice some restraint for now. She made up her mind that when I returned home with the video, she would blindfold me and handcuff my hands behind my back then have me kneel in front of her. She'd strip naked and watch the video. If she could cum by just watching and listening to my humiliation it would be perfect. If not, she'd order me to lick her pussy till she came multiple times.

I got in my car and drove to Dan's apartment complex. I was totally embarrassed but also sporting an erection or at least as much of an erection I could get with my cock tucked back between my legs. Why was I getting off on this?

All the guest parking spots near Dan's apartment were taken so I had to park in front of the rental office which was on the other side of the complex. This meant I was going to have to walk past the office and pool then through the complex to get to his apartment. I just hoped no one was out and about to see me. Fat chance!

Although it wasn't summer it was a warm evening and a few people were in the pool but the spa was packed. Thank God it was an adult only complex. As I walked past the pool the sounds of my high heels attracted lots of attention and not from the women, just the men. I'm sure they thought by the way I was dressed I was a hooker and I got a few cat calls. I knew the walk back to my car would be worse because the people in the spa would continue drinking and those cat calls would be much more risqué.

I finally made it to Dan's apartment and hesitated before knocking. No one that actually knew me other than my wife had ever seen me dressed as a woman. I didn't want to change that but what choice did I have? Do it or my wife becomes Dan's fuck toy and besides Dan had already seen me give four blowjobs at the gym today. I knocked on the door.

Dan opened the door and I swear his eyes almost popped out of his head. My wife told me he knew I was coming over but I'm sure he never expected me to look like the slut I did.

He invited me in his apartment and to the living room where he had a basketball game on TV. I walked in and almost died. There were four other men sitting in the living room watching the game and now they were watching me. I thought Dan was going to be alone.

Dan introduced me to the other members of his basketball team. I knew Dan played basketball in a league but I'd never met his team before. Dan was kind enough to use my real name and tell them I was there to explain why I paint my toenails red, wear a g-string with "I Love Cock" on it and gave four blowjobs at the gym today and still claimed I wasn't gay.

By now the other four guys were standing up and checking me out. Three of them were black had to be between 6'2'' and 6'5" with very toned muscles. The fourth guy looked Hispanic and was 6' and looked like he lifted weights all the time. Dan was closer to my height at 5'9" but was still taller than me and was lean and muscular.

My first impression was these guys could do anything they wanted to me and I couldn't prevent it. Then I realized how stupid that was. I was going to willingly let them order me about and do anything to please them or Dan was going to be fucking my wife. And if I had to guess, if these guys cocks were as impressive as their bodies then she'd want to be a fuck toy for all five.

Dan broke the silence by asking me for my video camera which he put on a tripod in the corner that ensured anything that happened in the room would be filmed. He then set up a remote microphone in the middle of the room so every word would be captured.

"OK Cynthia" Dan started "You don't mind me calling you by your fem name do you?"

What could I say?

"I believe there are a few things you want to tell us about yourself."

I looked at the five men and was speechless.

With an evil grin Dan said "Well I'll just have to call your lovely wife and tell her you never showed up."

Warning bells went off with that statement. What did my wife tell Dan earlier when she called him? Did Dan know my wife would become his fuck toy if I didn't comply with all his commands? I wasn't sure but was not about to take any chances.

I practically pleaded "Please don't call my wife. This is just very embarrassing."

I knew I had no choice so I thought I just might as well blurt it out in as few words as possible and get it over with.

"I like to crossdress. It turns me on to wear women's lingerie and once I'm wearing lingerie I want to be humiliated in public. I could never perform humiliating activities on my own so I need someone to order me to do things that doesn't care how embarrassed or humiliated I would get by doing them. And that's why you saw me today wearing a g-string with "I Love Cock" and painted toenails. My wife ordered me to show you."

"But what about the blowjobs you gave?" Dan asked.

"Those were because I get very submissive which adds to my humiliation when I wear women's clothes. Today you and those guys dominated me in the locker room so I did everything I was told to do."

"So you're telling me that you got turned on at the gym today by doing what I ordered you to do?" asked Dan.

"Yes"

"So are you turned on right now standing in front of us dressed like a hooker and telling us how much you like to be dominated and humiliated?"

I knew my wife would be watching this video later so I couldn't lie. "Yes" was all I said.

"So how often do you dress as a woman?" was Dan's next question which was a perfect lead in to what I had to bring up anyway.

"Usually once a month my wife and I play a domination game where I dress up and am totally submissive and will do anything she orders. And I thought since you seemed to enjoy dominating me at the gym today I'd really like you to help my wife dominate me."

Dan got a big grin on his face "So you got off on me dominating you at the gym today and want me to do it again?"

I replied "Yes I did and want you to." thinking this was going to be easy to get Dan to join the "Game".

Dan smiled his evil smile again and said "I don't know. This sounds like its all about getting you off. What's in it for me?"

I wasn't sure what to say. Dan didn't want a blow job at the gym. What else could I offer? I just knew it wasn't going to be my wife.

"I'll be your personal sub that will do anything you tell me to"

"Anything?" His sexual overtone was obvious.

I couldn't believe what I was about to say "Yes anything." Knowing I just sealed my fate to become Dan's sex toy he could use anytime he wanted.

Dan's response was "So you'll give me a blowjob anytime I want. But will you do any other man or group of men I tell you to?"

I wanted to scream "NO!" but I knew I had to agree to anything Dan requested. What I didn't know was Dan was just trying to get me to say "no" so he could fuck my wife.

So I said "Yes, if you'll agree to help my wife dominate and humiliate me in our monthly game."

"I want to be perfectly clear." Dan stated. "You said I could use you to satisfy a group of men anytime I order you to not just during your "Game" correct?"

I was beginning to get worried "Yes" was all I could say.

Dan continued "So if I order you to be at my basketball Friday night dressed as a cheerleader then give the winning team blowjobs you will do it?"

Oh Shit! My cock got harder at the thought. Thank God it was tucked back between my legs and the guys couldn't see how turned on I was getting. Remember it's the fantasy not the reality that gets me off. And there is no way I could ever do that in reality.

But I also knew the repercussions of refusing so I said "Yes."

Dan said "Dominating you just might be worthwhile. You do everything I say for the next month and I'll help your wife dominate when you play your game. But tonight you're going to entertain my friends and me during the basketball game. Take off your blouse and skirt and give them to me.

I started to undress when one of his teammates told me to go slowly and dance like a stripper. I'd never done a striptease and hadn't danced since my wedding. I could only mimic what I could remember from some movies I'd seen with strippers. The guys got a good laugh at my pitiful attempt but laughed harder when they saw my "I Swallow" g-string."

When I finished I stood before them wearing just my garterbelt, stockings, g-string, bra and heels. I knew if I was a woman the five guys would have been all over me.

Dan took my blouse and skirt and put them somewhere in a different room. When he came back without them he told me I wouldn't need them the rest of tonight and would give them back next week.

How was I going to walk back to my car and drive home?

Dan then told me to be as feminine as I could for the rest of the evening. He had me start with getting another round of drinks for the guys and told me to be sure I showed off my "assets". This gave the guys great views of my boobs whenever I bent over to hand them their cocktail. It must have been the alcohol because the guys knew the boobs were fake but they were still getting bulges in their pants.

What I didn't like was every time I bent over my ass was totally on display with my asshole only covered by a g-string! Not much protection for a virgin ass.

Then the doorbell rang. Dan stated it must be the pizza and ordered me to answer the door dressed as I was and invite the deliveryman into the living room.

I was hesitant but didn't have a choice if I was to convince Dan I'd do anything he ordered. So as much as I dreaded it, I walked to the door and opened it. It wasn't the pizza deliveryman staring at my lingerie clad body it was the pizza deliverymen!

As we found out it was one of the older employees in his early twenties teaching a new hire in his late teens how to do deliveries on his first day of the job.

I was as beet red as my lingerie but invited them into the living room so they could be paid. The older driver was acting real cool like this always happened to him (yeah right!) and the new hire's eyes were almost popping out of his head.

Dan introduced me as the stripper he hired for the all the basketball play-off games and told them I'd be here for every single game just in case they had the opportunity to deliver another pizza. Then Dan said he was planning on paying for the pizza and a tip but not paying two tips. However he thought it was too cliché to tell them I was their tip so here was the deal.

"This stripper has told us she will provide any sexual service we want as part of the fee I've already paid her. So I'm willing to allow her to give each of you a blowjob. If you tell me she was great then you get to split the one tip, however, if she doesn't give head worth a damn then I'll double the tip. Are you game?"

I'm sure Dan's reference to a "game" was to remind me he was in total control. There was no way I wanted to suck off these two guys but with the video camera catching everything I did for my wife to see later I just got down on my knees.

The new hire was hesitant but the twenty something year old undid his pants and pulled them partway down then shoved his hard cock into my mouth. He might have been trying to impress everyone I don't know but he did impress me with his size and stamina. Hell at that age I would have cum within minutes but he kept fucking my mouth. I bet he jerked-off just before work! He eventually erupted in my mouth filling it with his hot salty sperm but pulled out to squirt the last bit on my face. What a thoughtful little fucker! He even ordered to lick him clean before he pulled his pants back up.

The new hire had probably never had a blowjob in his life and I was about to change that. I turned to him and undid his jeans and pulled his cock out. He wasn't very big but was hard as a rock. It only took about a minute of licking and another minute sucking before he blew his load. Whoever said teenagers don't have big loads never had this guy cum in their mouth. My mouth was completely full and he wasn't pulling his cock out. In fact he held onto the back of my head keeping me impaled on his cock till I swallowed what felt like a gallon of cum. He ordered me to lick him clean too before he put away his limp dick.

Dan asked them what they thought and I couldn't believe it when they said I wasn't worth a damn. I know I'm not experienced but those were two damn good blowjobs!

As soon as they left Dan asked "Did it turn you on to have those two boys stare at you in just your lingerie?"

I didn't want to admit it but the video was still recording so I said "Yes."

"And when I offered your services as a cocksucker, did that turn you on?

"No it humiliated me."

"But did it turn you on to suck them off knowing the five of us were watching as well you being videotaped for your wife to watch later?"

"No that humiliated me even more."

"Good, that was the goal. You didn't have to do anything I said tonight but since you willingly humiliated yourself tonight I'll give you another chance Friday night at our basketball game. If you show up dressed as a cheerleader and blow the winning team I'll still play your monthly game with your wife."

"You want me to dominate and humiliate you like that don't you Cynthia?"

I wanted to scream not a chance in hell but said "Yes, I want you to dominate and humiliate me."

"I actually thought the guys at the gym liked your blowjobs but those boys said you weren't worth a damn. Before I put my reputation on the line by offering your cocksucking skills to the winning team Friday night you need to practice."

Uh Oh!

Needless to say I spent the rest of the evening on my knees sucking the basketball's team's cocks while they watched the game. My cock is not small by any means but there was no way I'd ever let my wife's lips (pussy or mouth) around any of these five cocks or she'd never be satisfied with my size again. They were huge! And thank God not one of them wanted my ass -- at least not that night!

When the basketball game was over everyone had been sucked off one or more times. Dan handed me the video camera and told me it was time to go home and show my wife what a good slut I was. However he didn't give me my blouse or skirt for the walk to my car or the drive home. I'd only get those after next week's basketball game!

There were a lot of nasty catcalls on the way to my car but I finally made it. On the drive home all I could think was this wasn't even half way through week one of four weeks. What else was going to happen to me? All I knew was my hard cock was looking forward to it even if I wasn't.

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers