All Comments on 'Gameshow Ch. 02'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 20 years ago
Excellent

This is a very original concept, and I am looking forward to seeing the coming chapters. It's nice to see an original story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
can't wait for more

very good start. can see lots of possibilities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
quality

This is a fantastic story so far, and I can not wait for the remained of the story.

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageabout 20 years ago
Good start, but maybe write longer stories?

The last two chapters were a great start! Excellent detail for the character. Maybe consider writing longer chapters though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep it going.

I vote for yin-yang. It's scary, it's intense, but it's not too terrible. She becomes surprised at how much enjoyment she gets from it, and at a certain point, makes the decision to pursue sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
loved it!

Please, please, submit the next chapter, I can't wait to see what happens and neither can my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great

I love seeing the comeuppance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FML? You’re basing her participation in the rape game as a test of faith?

I tried “suspension of disbelief” but my disbelief laughed so hard it died from lack of oxygen.

The game show is by its nature immoral from her point of view. It’s not a dumb ass test of faith, why would God protect her modesty when he/she/it doesn’t stop wars or cure sick children? She’s not more deserving of protection than a sick child or victims of warfare. I know I’m repeating my comment from the previous chapter I’m just stunned at how shallow and crass you are. OMFG does that make you a Trump supporter?

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous