All Comments on 'Gameshow Ch. 09'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love the entire series!

This entire series has been great! Incredibly erotic and very well written, given the implausible plot. Keep them coming, and coming and coming......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
awesome

great story keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic!

These series are great! The only bad thing is the waiting!! But if that's the price for such a great series, it's very welcome.

KnickersKnickersabout 20 years ago
Thanks!

Wow, you took my suggestion on board! :) Thanks for making Carol a little more... proactive. Hope Bink enjoys himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
DON't STOP

Don't stop the story. I lovd the other series and this one is even better. I am married, happily :.) (really I am). Anyway, your story is great, humiliation is such a relative term!! I have been married for over 15 years and still she is embarrased if I walk in on her naked. But that still turns me on! Anyawy, dont stop, your writing is very good and your storyline is fantastic.!!. And please dont stop until you finish this one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice suck scene !

Having Carol suck Howie was a brilliant twist! It sure made my dick come out of my pants and get long and hard really fast! I could easily imagine myself in Howie's place with Carol's lips sliding up and down my now very hard and long dick! Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A smart girl could not be that stupid.

She is a religious student and the Bible has much about sex and yet the writer claim she has no idea why people would enjoy it.

lazyhobolazyhoboover 11 years ago
In response to anon about stupid comment.

To be fair, a lot of children, whether born into religious or just strict households, or in similar cases, children learning faith for the first time from someone who was raised in it. Are told things "Sex is bad" and for a young person, the knowledge hard printed into her being "Sex is bad" add in that she only ever had sex one time, which would have hurt considering it was the loss of her virginity. It's not unusual that someone like that would just naturally assume that it didn't feel good.

But this wasn't "Sex is bad so it just doesn't feel good" her complaint was that she was feeling good in that situation, with a complete stranger and she didn't understand. It was non consensual, she didn't want to feel good, yet she was. That's what is was about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous