Gameshow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this was appalling. Now she had to show all these cretins the inside of her vagina. Well she might as well get it over with. Carol sighed and reached between her legs. Finding her lips, she spread them apart so the entire audience could see her hole.

Carol figured that was the end of it, but then she heard Bink back on the mike. "IS THAT WIDE ENOUGH?" The crowd yelled back NO!!! "SHOULD I SPREAD IT WIDER?" The crowd screamed YES!! Then Bink reached down toward Carol's pussy. He pushed her hands aside and grabbed those lips himself. When he had a good grip, he stretched them apart as wide as he possibly could.

When Bink pulled her lips, Carol almost lost her breath. Those things didn't stretch that far. The entire audience must be able to see all the way up her vagina. Then Bink was on the mike again. "WOULD YOU LIKE IT EVEN WIDER?" And of course the crowd screamed YES!! again. Carol was starting to get really scared. Her pussylips were spread as far as they could possibly go. What did Bink have in mind?

Carol soon found out. Bink let go of her lips and reached directly into her pussy. He put two fingers from each hand into the hole. Then he pulled his hands apart and spread her hole open as far as it would go. Tears came to Carol's eyes. She couldn't help it. Her vaginal hole was being pulled apart so that a bunch of strange men could get the best view straight up it. She hissed at Bink to get his fingers the Hell out of her pussy. Bink just smiled at her. He told her that she had agreed to let him display these holes any way he chose. Since he liked having this one spread way open, Carol should just lay back and shut up. She had no real option, so Carol just laid back down and waited for Bink to close up her pussy.

After he had kept her hole pried open for what seemed like an eternity, Bink addressed the audience again. "IS THIS A GREAT HOLE??" The crowd just screamed and whistled at Bink. "DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE OTHER ONE?" At that the crowd went nuts. They started yelling, screaming, and stomping their feet.

Carol couldn't believe what Bink had just offered. He had to be kidding. But then he pulled his fingers out of her hole and let her pussy close up. After that he told Carol to roll over and get her ass up into the air. There was no way. Carol told Bink he could go to Hell. She was not letting him display her asshole to that crowd.

She expected him to argue, but Bink just told Carol that he understood. "I certainly wouldn't want to display your little anus if you don't want me, too. Go ahead and stand up, there's something I want to see. I wonder, if you lift your arms and I throw those two huge tits sideways, will they bounce off each other behind your back?" Carol couldn't help it, she started to cry. She begged Bink not to bounce her boobs around any more. They were already too sore. Bink just told her it was her choice. Carol could either stand up and have her boobs thrown behind her, or she could get up onto her hands and knees and ask Bink to show her asshole to the crowd.

It was over. Carol knew she had no choice. She got up on her hands and knees and pointed her big butt at the crowd. Then she leaned over to Bink's mike. Carol took a deep breath, she had to actually sound enthusiastic. "COME ON BINK!!! SHOW 'EM THAT ASSHOLE!!" Then she put her head down and just waited to be pried open.

She didn't have to wait long. A moment later, Carol felt Bink's hands on her cheeks. Then her butt was being spread wide open. Carol just kept her head down. She couldn't let the crowd see her tears as her anus was put on display. All Carol could do was kneel there until Bink was nice enough to close up her butt.

Bink had no intention of closing that thing anytime soon, however. After he had displayed Carol's pretty little butthole for a little while, he asked the crowd how the view was. The whole audience cheered Bink. Then they started chanting: WIDER!! WIDER!! Bink loved it. After all, as the host he was obliged to give the audience what they wanted.

Carol just cringed. Her butt was already spread open. What more did these horrible people want. Then she felt Bink reach way inside her crack. He had his fingertips right up against the hole. When he had a good grip, he dug his fingers in and pulled Carol's ass as far apart as it could possibly go. It was horrible. Her bottom was spread so wide that Carol could actully feel her asshole being pulled open. After a few moments of having her anus displayed like that, Carol quietly begged Bink to please close her ass. Bink just told her he'd have to see what the crowd wanted.

After he had pried her ass completely open, Bink asked the crowd how the view was now. The audience cheered again, but continued the chant. As they yelled WIDER!! WIDER!!, Bink had to actually pause and think. He thought he had that big butt spread about as wide as it could get. Yet, the audience wanted more. Just as he was about to give up and close Carol's ass for her, he got an idea. Bink would be able to give that crowd exactly what they wanted.

Carol had begged Bink to please close her bottom up. Surely the crowd had seen enough of her. But no, they were still chanting for Bink to spread her even wider. Dear God, Carol thought, how much more can he show them. Carol waited for something else to happen, but Bink just held her butt open for the crowd. She didn't dare complain. Bink would only come up with something worse. Finally, Carol sighed with relief. Bink had let go of her cheeks and her bottom had closed. It was over.

Only it wasn't. Carol started to get up, but Bink told her to stay where she was. Now she was confused, but before she had a chance to say anything, Bink's hands were back on her bottoms. Carol was starting to wonder what Bink was going to do, when suddenly one of his fingers went right up her anus.

As that finger went in, Carol's eyes nearly popped out. No one had ever stuck anything into that hole before. She started to complain, but before she could get a word out, Carol felt a second finger at her opening. Then she couldn't speak if she wanted to. All her breath was taken away, as that second finger worked its way into her butt right next to the other one. After that, when both fingers were deep in her butt, Carol felt Bink pull them apart. She looked over her shoulder. Bink had the index finger from each hand in her ass. He was using them to spread her asshole open for the crowd. Carol's hole was pulled so far open, that she could actually feel air blowing into her ass The crowd was actually standing and applauding. It was amazing. All those guys were cheering because Bink had pulled her asshole so far open that they could see up it.

Carol wanted to yell at Bink to get his fingers out of her butt. She tried to speak, but no words came out. Her mouth just moved, but her breath was so taken away that no sound came out. Bink just laughed at the way Carol's mouth was moving. She looked like a fish that had fallen out of its bowl. While he laughed, he pulled his fingers apart as hard as he could. He wanted that cute little asshole stretched as far open as he could get it. After all, he was going to shove something a lot larger into it later.

With her ass spread open, Carol finally got her breath back. She'd given up on screaming. All she could do was beg Bink to let her poor anus close. Bink smiled down at her. He told her that he really liked stretching her little asshole, but he did have to get back to work. If Carol could open her pussy even farther than he had opened her ass, he would take his fingers out and let that poor little stretched hole close.

Carol didn't hesitate a moment. She knew how Bink had stretched her pussy earlier. Quickly, she reached back and shoved two fingers from each hand into her snatch. Then she pulled the thing as far open as she possibly could. Carol would let the crowd stare as far up her pussy as they wanted to, if it would get those fingers out of her butt.

Bink grinned and yanked his fingers out of Carol's ass. Quickly he grabbed her cheeks again and spread them back open. He and the whole crowd could see Carol's poor anus gaping open. Everyone watched and laughed as it slowly closed back up. It took over fifteen seconds for the hole to completely close. Poor Carol could feel her little asshole stuck open. She knew everyone was watching it. But she didn't dare move. She just stayed there pulling her pussy open as far as she could. Carol wasn't taking any chances on Bink going back into her ass. Finally, after her butt had completely closed, Bink told Carol that he had to go work with Nancy. As he got up, he asked the crowd if they would like Carol to keep spreading her pussy. Of course the crowd cheered again. So Bink told Carol to make sure that her pussy was held wide open until he got back. Then he stuck one finger in her gaping hole and wiggled it around in there. After she squirmed he pulled the finger out and patted her on the bottom. Then he left a microphone in front of her face and walked over to Nancy and Howie.

Carol just cried. No one could see her face so it just didn't matter. She couldn't believe that she was just kneeling there spreading her pussy open. Not only that, but she was going to have to hold it open for several minutes. The last straw had been having Bink stick his finger in the hole while she spread it open. She just had to cry. Besides, it wasn't over. After this broadcast was done, she was going to have to bend over and let Bink put something else up her butt. No man had ever put his dick in her ass before, and she had a feeling Bink was not going to be gentle about it.

Nancy watched Bink walk over to her and Howie. She had been so fascinated watching Carol's display, that she had actually forgotten what she was about to do. Then as Bink came over, it all came back to her. She was going to have to allow Howie to complete a sex act inside her body. Nancy didn't even know where inside her body this was supposed to happen.

Bink arrived at the players and asked them both if they knew what it was time for. Howie, of course, certainly did. Nancy, however, wasn't at all sure. Bink asked her if she had ever actually seen this game, and Nancy just sort of mutterred that she hadn't. So Bink yelled back at Carol. "TELL OUR PLAYERS WHAT IT'S TIME FOR!"

Carol tried to get a deep breath. This was supposed to be a real enthusiastic announcement. The trouble was that it turned out to be very difficult to yell when one is bent over holding one's pussy wide open. It took Carol a moment or two to get enough air. Then she finally managed to yell, "IT'S TIME FOR THE WHEEL OF ORGASM!!".

"YES!" Bink announced, "THE WHEEL OF ORGASM! Where our male player gets to spin for the orifice of the day."

Nancy's mouth literally dropped open. She wasn't sure which shocked her more. What was being said, or the thing that was being brought out. Things 1 and 2 were rolling out what looked like one of those carnival wheels of fortune. As it got closer, Nancy could see that every spot was covered with one of three things. There was a smiling cat, a braying donkey, and a set of lips puckered into a kiss.

When the wheel arrived, Bink finished his explanation. "Howie here will spin the wheel. Wherever it stops, Mouth, Ass, or Pussy; That's what Nancy here will use to congratulate Howie on his victory." Bink asked Howie if he was ready to spin. Of course he said he was ready. Then he moved over to the wheel. Then Bink asked Nancy if she was ready. She just nodded her head. In all honesty, Nancy was still too overwhelmed by the whole spectacle to say anything.

Howie stepped up and gave the wheel a big spin. Around and around it went. Nancy couldn't take her eyes off it. This spin would determine which hole she would have to let Howie cum in. As it spun she made one last prayer. Dear God please don't let it stop on the Ass. I'll do either of the others so well, just please save my poor anus.

The wheel began to move slower and slower. As the wheel came to a stop, the pointer was on one of the sections with the jackass. Nancy watched and prayed. Please God save my anus. I can't take any more up there. Then, as if her prayer were being answered, the wheel spun just enough more for the pointer to pop over to a section with the lips.

Nancy jumped into the air. She was so happy. Her little asshole was saved. She was only going to have to use her mouth. Then it hit her. HER MOUTH!!! Nancy was going to have to make Howie cum in her mouth. Not only that, but she had promised God that if he saved her butt, she would really make an effort to do this well. But how was she going to deal with it when that penis squirted in her mouth.

Howie told Nancy to get on her knees. When she was down, Bink explained the rules for her. When a female player used her mouth, she was of course to make the male player cum in her mouth. Nancy was to hold all the cum in her mouth until Howie finished cumming. After he was done, she was to open her mouth wide, so the camera could get a good view of her cum filled mouth. After that she was to swallow it down, and then show the camera her empty mouth. Failure to complete everything correctly would result in Howie getting another spin. Bink asked Nancy if she understood and she just nodded sadly.

Howie walked over to where Nancy was kneeling. When he got there, his penis was hanging right in front of her face. Nancy picked it up in her right hand and pointed it at her face. Then she close her eyes, opened her mouth, and sucked it in.

When Nancy first put Howie's penis in her mouth, it was mostly soft. She was able to get almost the whole thing in. But as soon as she sucked it the first time, Nancy heard Howie moan and that penis began to grow very quickly. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Howie had his penis in her mouth and she was going to suck it until it shot.

Nancy sucked on Howie's penis and ran her tongue all over it. It didn't taste too bad, but the idea of what she was doing still horrified her. She tried to just concentrate on what she was doing, and to not think about what was going to happen. Nancy sucked and sucked, and as she did, Howie's moans became louder and more frequent.

Howie was in heaven. Nancy's mouth felt absolutely wonderful. More than anything else, Howie wanted this to last as long as possible. He tried to think of anything but that fabulous mouth sucking his dick. But then Nancy did something particulary interesting with her tongue and Howie knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

As she sucked, Nancy felt Howie's penis start to jerk. She knew what was coming, and more than anything else in the world she wanted to spit that penis out of her mouth. But she had promised God. Nancy had promised that if He would save her from having that thing go back into her bottom, she would do whatever was required of her. Now it was time for her to live up to her word. So, Nancy did what she had to do. She ran her tongue all the way down the bottom of the penis that was in her mouth. Then she sucked on it as hard as she could.

That was it. When that tongue ran down his dick it was all Howie could take. It was the most heavenly thing he had ever felt. A moment later Nancy sucked hard on his dick and Howie screamed. He was cumming. His cock was shooting and that incredible mouth just kept sucking.

Nancy sucked hard and she heard Howie scream. A moment later the first blast of cum landed in her mouth. It was thick and warm and salty. She didn't even have time to react to the taste. The penis in her mouth kept jerking and blast after blast filled her mouth. Nancy had never done this before, so she didn't know how long she was to keep sucking. Her mouth was filled with cum, and the penis was starting to shrink, but Nancy kept sucking on it. She wasn't taking any chances. If Howie got to spin the wheel again, he could still end up inside her anus. That couldn't happen. So Nancy just knelt there with a mouth full of cum, sucking on Howie's penis.

It was incredible. Howie had never felt anything like it. Nancy had sucked him completely dry. His dick was completely soft, but it was still in Nancy's wonderful mouth and she was still sucking. Howie wasn't sure what the rules were, but he was leaving that dick in Nancy's mouth as long as he could. He stayed there about another thirty seconds, before Bink tapped him on the shoulder and told him he was done. As slowly as he could, Howie pulled his cock out of that wonderful mouth. Then he looked down and Nancy was just kneeling there with her mouth opened. So Howie stuck his dick back in. Nancy's mouth closed and the sucking began again. Howie enjoyed another few seconds in Nancy's mouth, but then Bink told him he was really done. Howie shrugged. He pulled his dick out of Nancy's mouth and stepped back.

Howie's penis had gone completely soft and she had a mouthful of cum, but Nancy didn't know what she was supposed to do. So she just continued to suck. After a while Howie pulled hist penis out of her mouth. Nancy still wasn't sure what happened next, so she just stayed there with her mouth open. A moment later, Howie put his penis back in her mouth, so Nancy started to suck it again. She wondered how long this went on. Then, Howie pulled out of her mouth and stepped back.

Nancy tried to remember what she was supposed to do next. Oh yeah, she was supposed to open her mouth so the camera could see it filled with cum. Looking up at the camera, Nancy opened her mouth wide. The audience broke into applause. When Nancy opened her mouth, they could all see the globs of cum inside it. While she knelt there with her mouth open, Nancy was finally able to think about where she was. It was gross. She had a mouthful of some guy's semen and she had to just hold it there for a group of people to see. The stuff hadn't tasted that bad originally, but it was getting sticky and cold now. The situation was getting really gross.

After another moment, Bink told her she could close her mouth and swallow. SWALLOW?? It was at just that moment that Nancy realized what she was about to do. She was about to drink a mouthful of some guy's cum. They expected her to swallow it all down. If she didn't, this nightmare would begin all over again. Praying that she wouldn't throw up, Nancy closed her mouth and swallowed all of Howie's cum. After it was all down, Howie had her open her mouth again. The crowd applauded the sight of Nancy's now empty mouth.

While Nancy sat there and tried to get the awful taste out of her mouth, Bink went back to his mike. He thanked the audience for coming. Then he made his final speech. "AND THAT BRINGS US TO THE END OF ANOTHER EDITION OF THE ISLANDX GAME!!! SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT WEEK!! I'M YOUR HOST BINK HUMPERDINK SAYING GOODBYE FOR NOW!!" With that said, the cameras went off and the crowd started to leave.

Carol had been kneeling on her platform the whole time holding her pussy open. As the crowd filed out, she finally was able to let her poor pussy close. She got up and put her suit back on. Then, as she was starting to leave, Bink walked by and told her that he would meet her in the locker room to collect. Carol just nodded and slowly walked back to the main building.

Howie was still trying to catch his breath. That mouth had been incredible. After a minute or two, he began to walk back to the main building.

Nancy still had that awful taste in her mouth. She also wasn't sure where she was supposed to go. Finally, she asked Bink what happened now. Bink actually smiled at her. He told her that she was done. The main doors into the building were unlocked. She should go inside and she would be escorted to where her clothes were. After she was dressed, she would be presented with her check. Then arrangements would be made for the rest of her stay and her return to the mainland.