All Comments on 'Gameshow Epilogue'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Bravo

Would love to find out how they end up!!! Maybe taking over for Bink and Carol? Great job on the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOOOOO

sweet, sexy, and an awesome ending! good JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Read

Absolutly one of the best stories I have read on this or any site... you just moved to the top of my favorite writer list... Keep writeing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A story that keeps you cumming!!!!!

Well Well done...

I normally do not real mutli listing stories. But this one was very well done. I was cumming before guy was! Only one complaint.. a bit slow at first.. but worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exellent - Cumpletely a Turn On

IT Was GREAT! My comments apply to the the whole story from the first episode to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

A amazing Story i do belive this is the best story i have every read on this site, and what story of ur to read nxt if they all as good as this one i be a very happy man

thanks for a great read

Bendito1964Bendito1964over 17 years ago
Excellent work

The entire series was fantastic! Great idea, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You have to be kidding me.

What a crock of crap. Nancy was right in the first place. Having a guy's dick shoved in the "out" door is painful. Period. You may get used to it, but if you don't like it the first time, 95% likely you won't like it any other time, either. What IS the allure of anal sex? It can be unsanitary and dangerous. A guy gets going too hard in a woman's vagina and she may wake up sore, but rough use in the anal area can actually leave damage, and if he enters her pussy after without properly cleansing she can get an infection. I suppose if a woman likes pain..........

DegeneraditoDegeneraditoabout 16 years ago
Excellent Series

I loved every part of it. The mix between the reluctant Nancy and the game as it was getting harder and nastier, is a complete turn on!!.

Keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome read

love it, great ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way hay

Cool series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good series but too convenient

Overall premise of the series was good. Built up well and some of the games were interesting.

But when multiple of the games were won by pure luck, it became too far fetched. I still read on hoping that the games were rigged and there was some twist coming later. But no such luck.

The other story track of Bink and Carol at the end also felt too easy and convenient, and with no real build up. Frankly it seemed an unnecessary addition to the story.

Lastly, all the various typos were constantly detracting from the fun. You really need a good proofreader.

Other than that it was a good story. And clearly you have potential to do more and better.

- JT

lazyhobolazyhoboover 11 years ago
To anon hating on anal

You cant say that, each person is different, each is unique.

Just because you or most people or even "95%" of people that had it hurt first time didn't like it again, doesn't mean that.

I would hate for an author to receive negative feedback or comments based on a raging anon commenting on something that's just "unlikely".

DEGEDEGEalmost 10 years ago
Great series overall

I've had a good time reading this series. It has a good plot and a somehow average develop. I'd suggest you to improve your character's construction as this may add some interesting involvement of readers in the story. Also I have to agree with a previous comment that some situations became just "too obvious" and "too predictable". That may bore a bit as you read one and over again the same stuff. I do expected any kind of plot twist at the end... but it was far too straight forward. There were so many possibilities to explore.... I'll read some other of your stories in the same NonConsent category and see what do I find....

spankfunforspankfunforabout 7 years ago
THE END - Perfect!

This Was Very Sexual, Sexy and Exciting! I Never Expected The Twist With the Two Nerds Ending Up As Friends and Lovers and, Bink , the VERY Bad Guy and Carol as The ;Forever' Victim! Great Story!

boyzeepartyboyzeepartyalmost 7 years ago
Loved this one

I thought the anal was brilliant.. I'm female I must fall into the "5%" category that loves a bit of bum fun.... But any ways I digress. Generally I don't follow the chapter stories on here.. I come here to get the job done without the tragedy of porn. I loved this epilogue as a stand alone piece to be honest.

Shy_DesireShy_Desireabout 5 years ago

Yep, for thousands of years gay men have been making each other miserable in the bedroom and permanently damaging their insides....thank God one Anonymous writer came along to set us all straight about that.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Good Grief

Normally, I don't comment on comments. But dear God, that last one has to be the stupidest one anyone has ever left. Personally, I'm a straight guy. But Damn I can't understand why people get so wrapped up in what other people do with their genitals. What part of it's none of your Damn business do you not get? Oh well, as they say, you can't cure stupid.

AngryburritoAngryburritoover 3 years ago

I like the kind of game show / contest stories. It would have been more interesting to me if there had been consequences for the male contestant on losses. Still a good story, thanks for sharing.

toastywarm01toastywarm0112 days ago

Wonderful story! I loved the religious tie-in and how our beliefs about God interact with our feelings about sex. I often wonder how the two became so intertwined. And then there is the anal sex! I’ve never done that and never wanted it. But now, after reading Nancy’s tale, I’m beginning to wonder. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous