Gamma Delta Xi, 1942

Story Info
Congressman's sister drinks too much at frat party.
1.8k words
3.72
84.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo Lynn was then 29 and seemed to have independent sources of income. She had no job, no husband, but lived in a nice apartment and always fashionably dressed. It was believed that her brother provided her support, although it was suspected that some prominent local citizens, otherwise respectable married men, also contributed to her well being in return for her affections—and possible connections to her brother.

She was a dark-eyed beauty, very slender, but with enough bosom and rump to give her the shape of a fashion model. Her hair was thick, wavy, and nearly black.

She was also known to be a hard drinker--but a happy drunk. She had been picked up for drunken and disorderly behavior in several towns around the Hill Country and several times in Austin over the past ten years. In those days almost all public drunks were men who were simply put in a jail cell for the night, usually without being charged with anything. A woman, particularly a woman from a prominent family, would be quietly driven home. Every cop in Austin knew where the Congressman's sister lived.

The night of the GDX party was nothing special. It was early in the school year, and the first drinking party for the new pledges. The objective was to get the pledges falling-down drunk to test how they held their liquor.

That same night Jo Lynn had taken a taxi from a boring party her brother was attending with some oilmen from Houston. She asked the driver if he knew of a party where a girl could find some action. He knew of some frat parties and drove her to the nearest, which happened to be the GDX House.

It was getting toward midnight, and she was fairly intoxicated, but stable, when she walked in the door. She didn't look anything like the two bobby-sox college girls who were still at the party showing the boys how to do the Lindy Hop. She was wearing a tan tailored suit with a waist length wide-shouldered jacket, a silk blouse, silk stockings and tall heels.

Several young men who were without dates came quickly to welcome her. She smiled showing a full set of healthy white teeth and asked for a drink.

The house was warm enough that she removed her jacket as she drank down a glass of Ever Clear punch, showing the college boys the outline of her lacy white bra that could be seen faintly through the sheer silk.

While gulping down the second and bigger glass of punch, Jo Lynn went from one young man to another getting very close, touching their faces, and letting them get the slightest feel and smell of her. Her flirtation was enticing to these dateless and horny young men. The vulnerability of her obvious intoxication added to their arousal.

One of the bigger men, a junior named Kyle, pulled her close and tried to kiss her, but she turned her head slightly to allow only a cheek before she pushed him away. She tried to dance with him, but was too unsteady and soon dropped to one end of the big sofa to watch the room swirl around.

The big boy hovered near by, and when he again caught her eye, he held a big hand out for her. She took his hand and he pulled her to her feet. "Are you feeling OK?" he asked. "Maybe you should lie down for a little bit."

Jo Lynn leaned on his arm and looked up at him with half opened eyes. "I know what you're up to, mister," she laughed. "Show me the ladies room, and maybe I'll let you take me home."

He led her down the hall to the guest's bathroom that served as a ladies room on party nights. When she closed the door, the young man quickly surveyed his remaining fraternity brothers to see if there was a car he could borrow. There was one car parked behind the house that belonged to a brother without a date, but the owner insisted that no one could drive it but himself. He offered to drive them both to her apartment, and his pledge would come along for the ride.

She was in the restroom so long, that the boys had to knock to see if she was OK. When she re-appeared, she looked almost sober with fresh lipstick and carefully brushed hair. Her gait remained a little wobbly.

The car was a big four-door Hudson. The big lad held the back door open for her and she stepped easily into the sedan sliding across the wool seat cover allowing her long legs to open slightly to show the boy a little something.

He hopped in beside her in an instant sliding his arm around her shoulders. She noticed two other boys getting in the front seat. "And who are these young men?" she asked.

"That's Jake my fraternity brother and the other one is his pledge. We call him 'Wurst'.

"Worst? He must be a really bad boy to have a name like that."

Jake turned around in his seat and said, "No. It is Wurst, like a bratwurst."

This, Jo Lynn found very amusing and laughed. As she laughed Kyle pulled her close and soon they were kissing.

No attempt was made to start the car. The boys in the front seat watched as Jo Lynn heated up and allowed Kyle free access under her blouse and skirt. She forgot about the boys in the front seat as she pulled at Kyle's belt to unloose his rod.

With some twisting, Kyle managed to get her laid across the seat with her legs spread wide on the backs of both seats. He worked himself on top of her as he pulled her panties aside for an easy wet entry. He stopped suddenly complaining that his folded legs were cramping. Then he reached behind to open the car door to let his legs stretch beyond the car seat and returned to Jo Lynn's waiting warmth.

Jake was not a virgin and had seen something similar in the frat house before, but it was a first for Wurst. He was happy beyond words to see and smell what was happening so close.

Jo Lynn's foot was near Jake's face and was moving as Kyle's thrusts pushed her legs. He took her foot in his hands and began to massage it. Then he realized that his own erection was getting uncomfortable. He looked to see if Wurst had noticed, but the pledge was fixed on the scene in the back seat.

It was not long before Kyle grew stiff and moaned softly. He continued to lie on her for a minute or two and then pushed himself up and stood outside the car. He looked inside the dark backseat to see that Jo Lynn did not change her position. Her legs remain splayed across the seats.

"Jake," he said quietly, "I think she would like some more. Why don't you come back here?"

Jake opened the driver's door and went quickly to the backseat, his cock had been hard since the kissing started, and he wasted no time getting into her pussy for sloppy seconds. Wurst scooted over to the drivers seat for a better view. Since he was alone, he unbuttoned his pants and took his cock in his hand. He was ready to jerk off, but was hoping he would get a turn.

Jake came in a minute and pulled himself out of the car. Jo Lynn had moved very little, so Wurst took Jake's place before she fully realized that a third man was fucking her. But as he slid inside she became a little more alert and said, "Oh, you must be the big sausage man."

Kyle had gone in the house to crow a little to his brothers, and several of them sprinted to the back of the house to see what was really happening in Jake's car. Mac, the fraternity President went with them, and when he saw the men forming a line, he returned to the front room to collect his pledge and their dates. "Time to go," he said.

Jo Lynn was passing out, then coming to, then falling under again. She was aware that she was being screwed, but could not figure out who it was. It was like a dream. A few times she would respond and thrust her hips against someone's grinding pelvis. Other times she was awake, but did not move. Much of the time she was unconscious.

None of the men used her a second time. When the last had finished, Jake returned to his car concerned more about the stains on the backseat than for the woman lying there. He realized that he would have to do something with her, so he shook her. She opened her eyes and tried to pull his face close for a kiss, but Jake resisted.

"Where do you live?" he asked, "I'll take you home."

She forced herself into a sitting position and felt around for her purse. She fumbled in it until she found her little mirror. Jake had thought she might be getting her driver's license, so he asked again, "Where do you live?"

"Oh, my god!" Jo Lynn exclaimed, "I look like shit."

Her lipstick and mascara was smeared across her face. She took a handkerchief and began wiping her face.

"Where do you live, Ma'am?" Jake asked again.

The "Ma'am" stopped her. She looked at the source of the question and saw a very young man she had never seen before.

"Who are you?"

"I'm in the fraternity. You were at our party, and I am driving you home. Where do you live?"

She gave him her address, but continued to work on her face as he drove her home. She stayed in the back seat trying to see in her little mirror in the dark car as they made their bumpy way across town. As they drove she realized that the back of her skirt had a large wet and cold spot. When she put her hand on the seat she found it was wet and sticky. Her stockings were loose and when she pulled them up toward her garter belt she felt the flesh of her thighs between her stockings and panties also covered with something slimy.

She knew exactly what had happened.

She stopped preening, and lit a cigarette. "Want one?" she asked Jake. He did, and she lit a fresh one off the one she was smoking and past it to the front seat.

When they pulled up in front of her apartment, she gathered herself together, and paused as she opened the door and asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"What do you mean?" he asked blankly.

"I think you and your buddies took turns fucking me while I was passed out in your car. I just want to know if you enjoyed it."

There was a pause, and Jake haltingly relied, "Well, yeah...Hell, yeah! I enjoyed it a lot."

"Good. 'Cause it ain't never gonna happen to you again.