All Comments on 'Gani-boy'

by oskarwild

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 10 years ago

Naughty, and very arousing Oskar...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

being a sissy myself this is just such a wonderful story. can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Life couldn't be sweeter

Oh how I would love to be a captive like these dear boys. Of course you'd have to add 40 years and false teeth - ha ha!!

bruce_116 at yahoo

ballznall60ballznall60almost 10 years ago
One of the best!

Very erotic. Excellent stroke story as one imagines himself caught up in the ultimate sissy lifestyle. Begs for another chapter. Keep it going, please.

ChrisSummersChrisSummersalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely sensational

So hard, so thrilled, so envious. Would love to be held captive ! Mmmmm

Chris

chrissummers73@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous

All your stories are HOT!!!!!

deanahiideanahiialmost 10 years ago
my dream

on my that is my dream come to light on the written page. loved reading it and imagining being able to please like that. loved it very much and wish for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
... Rather a downer ending.

I liked how it progressed until maybe the middle of the third page. Then it just started getting dark and to the point of fullblown sexual slavery. It was progressing well with him getting attached emotionally to Cain and was overall fairly lighthearted.. But then it just took a Cerberus Shift for the worse and got all rapey and dark and just generally saddening. I feel sorry for the poor bugger, that is not a happy ending, that is a very very sad and depressing ending.

One Master to be attached to is fine. Rape and that level of nonconsensual is not. The choice should always be with the sub at the turning point. They should always have the option of No if they don't like it. Clearly he didn't like the way it was going near the end and said No. That was when it got really dark and rapey and it got pure nonconsent. Reluctance is fine, provided the sub gets the final say, a downright "No, this is not okay." "Too fucking bad I'm gonna force you into it anyways." Is not. The Zeke story was a great example of the sub having the final say. The Lexi story got rather rapey near the end and shouldn't have done that, although it did end on a positive note with the emotional attachment to Max. But this.. Just no, rape is not acceptable. There is a reason there are safewords, there is a reason subbing 24/7 requires an almost perfect match with the dom. There is a reason the sub always gets the final say and can walk out consequence free if it stops working. It just isn't emotionally healthy if those don't happen. 24/7 D/s is an extremely intense relationship and needs to be handled very very very carefully by the dom. They take responsibility for certain or all aspects of the subs life in exchange for mutual contentment and joy. This did not happen here and this was about as big of a turnoff as it could have been. The story was going great at first. But then it just.. Rape. Pure and simple Rape. Just No.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I didn't like the ending. All was going well as Tony was finding he enjoyed being used. He really didn't mind reggae letting other men use him as long as he could go back to Reggie. Tony knew he was now gay and a slut,but still felt some control. Until the end of the story, I kind of emvied Tony. When I realized I was a cock sucking c loving faggot slut whore queer I loved the feeing I had. I love cock either in my mouth or my ass or both at the same time.

jakladdjakladdover 8 years ago
Absolutely one of the hottest stories ever.

The end was fine, superior in fact; poor helpless Toni has to face the his life as anything other than a Gani-Boy is over. The reality is that Master Cain exposes Toni's innate sexuality to himself and his love for cock is greater than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I wish I was a gani boy, loving cocks and cum day after day after day.

jackerwoojackerwooalmost 3 years ago

a great story , got hard as a rock thank u , just the idea of the complete surrender to an older man

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I loved your story. it kept me hard and Cumming.

loborojotxloborojotxalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my all favorite stories, I've read it countless times

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have liked a scene between Toni and his father's partner. Total humiliation. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous