All Comments on 'Garage Gang Rape'

by Slut4Use

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
literoticmanliteroticmanover 1 year ago

Luv the story. Want to hear more of what happened.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

Its True. I've paid everything from like Rent to the guy who works on cars in the neighborhood to fix my Car by giving Him a Blowjob to Fucking some the Men that Fixed my Car. Specialy if they bought the Parts and Put them IN.

I been aproached by some my married Landlords to trade a little somethin somethin in stead of paying the Full amount to letting them Fuck me for the Full Months Rent but that usualy meant they would come over any time to get some and it wasnt just a Once a month thing to some them being weekly or when there wifes were out and they would come up to my apartment for a quick Blowjob or Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there a next update to this? It is really good like great.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well it was good. But you will have to add something more to it. Having her go in and them do thje same thing will not carry this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sounds like a loyal employee coming up here! And she could be very helpful to recruit other ladies who need mechanical work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome and hot as hell! I'd love to read about the next payment!!! Would love to watch the next payment being made!

cutelilhottiecutelilhottie3 months ago

After 18 years I am guess no part 2 lol

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

M a virgin but after this I got more hornier that i hve ever been. M so dripping wet need more than fingers

MakerofSorrowMakerofSorrowabout 2 months ago

The story wasn’t bad at all. The critics over the last 17 years. Some of them need to get a life. It was a fantasy scenario. With maybe a touch of reality. It’s not like women haven’t traded sexual favors to get something done in real life. And I’m sure some have ended up in a gang band situation. Maybe they didn’t enjoy it as much.

coemz2002coemz20022 days ago

Enjoyed it no end. Let's have more, please

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous