Garden Meeting with Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever ridden a guy before?" asked Marie gently.

"Nope," I replied, "but this one is definitely going to be the first."

My pussy was aching for desire for this huge cock and I was close to yet another orgasm. I gazed with lust at his huge cock, sticking up in the air so close to my waiting pussy. With hardly a blink, he picked me up again and held me above his erect organ. Marie held it upright and aimed it at my pussy entrance as he slowly lowered me down towards it. I felt the head touch my pussy lips and then felt Marie's fingers gently prising them open. I moaned as the head pushed against my body and forced it to open up. Sitting with my legs so wide anyway probably made it easier, but I was not prepared for the pain and pleasure as he let go of me and his enormous pole just sank fully inside me in a single slow slither.

I'd heard of agony and ecstasy and this was just what I'd imagined. In an instant I'd orgasmed, and he felt it, grinning crazily at me as he held me down on him. As I came I felt him slide even deeper and that made me cum again! Now Marie climbed up on the lounger too, straddling him between where I was sitting and his face, and she was facing me. He must have been getting a delicious view of her pert ass. She leaned towards me as I sat motionless on him. He was making his cock swell hugely inside me without even moving. It was wonderful. We kissed again and I could taste the lust in her body now.

"He's licking my pussy now," she gurgled, her face a picture of pleasure.

Her fingers played with my nipples for a while as he began to move me up and down slowly on his giant shaft. But then they moved to my clit and I had the amazing sensation of a woman caressing my clit in the way only a woman knows, and a man caressing the insides of my pussy with a cock bigger than I'd ever imagined possible. I was in ecstasy and my body started into a series of wild pulsating orgasms, one about every 15 seconds, until they blended into a single continuous cum. I don't know how long I continued to cum for.

It felt like hours but was probably only minutes. But in between phases of extreme pleasure I remember watching Marie explode into a huge orgasm, and she was then temporarily unable to continue her caresses of my clit. That didn't matter as he was now pressing on my shoulders on each down stroke and jerking his hips upwards, forcing his monster as deep as he could into my body. And I loved it, cumming at almost any moment I wished.

I finally got to the end of my capabilities of orgasming and called for him to stop. He laughed loudly and then helped me get off his cock and sit beside him. It was now Marie's turn and she quickly jumped up and sat on his shaft, impaling herself in one quick movement until he was buried fully inside her. I suddenly thought - and now she's enjoying her brother, but that thought disappeared as quickly as it had arrived as she was going into her own series of orgasms, at least as violent as mine. Her head was thrashing to and fro and her cries of lust were at full volume. What would the neighbors think? I was not sure what to do now - just sit and watch, or try to join in. I decided to adjourn to another lounger and watch, but even as I lie down, my hands seem to automatically go down to my pussy and start playing. The beautiful sight of Marie orgasming superbly every few moments on her brother's huge cock sent me into yet another series of orgasms, from which I didn't believe I'd ever emerge. I was brought back to reality when I heard Marie cry out for me to join her. She'd leapt off his cock and was holding it firmly, slowly stroking up and down the long fat shaft.

"He's gonna cum!" she giggled, "wanna enjoy it too?"

"Mmmmmm, yes," I grinned kneeling down with her beside his monster and holding on to

it as it started to throb enormously.

He grunted then cried out as with a huge surge of throbbing his cock started to spurt out a huge spray of hot cum. Some of it landed on me, some on Marie and some on himself, but we all ended up covered. When he finally stopped spurting Marie pushed me back on to the grass and lie her body alongside mine, licking his cum from my breasts and belly. hen she'd finished I returned the favor and then we cleaned him up with our tongues too.

12