All Comments on 'Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 09'

by bobsamade

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Well done

I particularly liked that bubble spell that Mandy used. Nice descriptions throughout.

I've been enjoying this series quite a bit - I'm aware, however, that these things tend to lose steam as they continue. So in that sense it's good (although a little sad) to hear that they'll only be a couple more chapters of this left.

I'm excited to see what you come up with next though. Keep writing!

skelligrockskelligrockover 13 years ago
Thanks for writing another chapter

Thanks very much for another great chapter. There was enough material there for two, and there does seem a natural break between the succubus playing with him (great bubble spell) and the foiled escape attempt (a wonderfully silky trap).

Sort of sorry to hear that the story will be coming to an end, though I can understand it if you want to work on other things.

I'm sure there are plenty of ideas that could be used for more garden stories, maybe a field of sleepy poppies (like in the Wizard of Oz), nightingale songs (Sirens), softly sighing weeping willows by a gentle stream (and their dryads?), or a pool of lilies (and nymphs?). The gardens of old English stately homes used to have fake Greek temples hidden in them, and I think a Temple to Aphrodite would be appropriate for a succubus. It might be nice to see the witch Tara again.

Well, I hope you keep writing what interests you. Plenty of people will be looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you Author :)

i have read each chapter 3 times now and still think there great :)

I am sad to hear this set will be ending soon but, all great things end.

I can't wait to read the last chapter/s and will look forward to the new story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
uhh

You know you keep changing his feelings one minute he is like oh no help me the next he is like oh whatever I will just do what you want

jkthekatjkthekatover 7 years ago
Love the entire series!

Appreciated the effort and similar daydreams

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous