Gardening Is Fun – Nadine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lent forward occasionally and started kissing me as she worked me. Our tongues danced together, lapping at one another frantically as she brought me closer and closer to my inevitable orgasm. I was now moaning and groaning against her lips as the pressure began to build up in my balls and the base of my shaft.

"I want you to cum for me," she said between kisses.

"I can do that," I managed, my body pulled taut as I fought off the orgasm for as long as I could.

"Fighting it, are we?" she keenly observed as she quickened her strokes, "I love a challenge."

I shifted my thoughts to other things as she continued.

"Let's see here how you are with this," she smiled devilishly as she slid down my body. Not missing a stroke, she switched her hand for her lips. Immediately my cock was sucked into her hot mouth, her tongue rolling over me as she bobbed up and down on my shaft, my swollen head tingling and ringing like an alarm, warning me of the impending eruption. I could hear her wet, sloppy sucking of my cock as she moaned against my head.

I tried to recall the names of all the movies I had seen on and then when that didn't work I tried to remember the names of the three girls from Bananarama, a favourite group of mine in my younger days

Nadine swirled her tongue around my head.

'Sarah,' I thought wildly...

She was licking my balls and sucking them into her mouth.

'Karen,' I thought as the wave of my climax began to crest, '...OH SHIT what was the other one called?.....Fuck! ....."Nadine!"

Nadine sucked my cock back into her mouth; her teeth scraped a little causing a pain that excited me more than it hurt.

'What was the other ones name?!' my mind screamed.

"Mmmm," she groaned around my shaft, her voice vibrating through me. She began to rapidly move her head up and down, sucking me off, and causing the familiar pressure in my sack to intensify a hundred fold. Her eyes gazed up at me as my cock slid in and out of her mouth, rolling with her tongue under her cheeks.

"Oh God," I raised my body on my elbows as she sucked on me. I coiled forward as she worked me over and reached down to her tits. I cupped her breasts in my hands and fondled them. They were big and firm, and yet gravity had no pull on them at all. Her motions were fluid and rhythmic as she passionately sucked me off. Her hair tickled my stomach as I massaged her tits. Time seemed to stand still as she pleasured me.

I was pathetically trying to think of that last girl from " Bananarama " but found my mind resting in a thick erotic haze.

I slid my fingers into her hair and grasped the back of her head, slowly pushing my cock in her mouth. I found myself charged with a crazy need for dominance and began fucking her face. Nadine held still in my grip, my cock pumping to the back of her throat, her boobs pressed against my thighs like two sumptuous fleshy pillows. I leaned my head back as I surrendered myself to the instinctual impulses of my sex drive.

Nadine cupped her large breasts in her slender hands and squeezed them, her nipples standing out as dark nubs against the tanned flesh of her breasts. She groaned around the girth of my cock in her mouth, sliding her hands all over her tits in a sensual rub. I could feel myself losing control, the orgasm rocketing up through my passage as I fucked her mouth. She grasped my hips and held on tight.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as my cock spasmed and filled her mouth with cum. She violently grabbed my member with her right hand and pumped it in her mouth. I held her head to me tight so that she couldn't pull away. Somehow, I doubted she even wanted to as she sucked me hard, slurping the sticky cum into her mouth. As I unloaded in her, some seeped from the corner of her mouth and dribbled to her chin, the contrast was unbelievable.

She lapped up my spilt seed, her tongue leaving a wet glossy trail behind as she cleaned me off. Nadine still straddling me swung around and offered her pussy to me. I could smell her sweet nectar as I immediately set to work, forsaking her sopping cunt and going right for her prominent clit. I swirled around it, flicking and suckling on it as I fingered her ass. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting her dark brown hair fall loosely at her shoulders. My face was becoming slick with her juices as I lapped and suckled at her hard clit, letting my hands roam up her body and cupped breasts. I reached down and trapped her nipples between my fingers and began squeezing. Nadine moaned and began writhing.

"Pinch them you bastard.....Pinch them" she breathed

I pinched and pulled at her teats, whimpering against the pleasure as I teased her. Her hips were swaying now, mimicking the motions of sex as I pushed her towards her orgasm. I was determined to stay down there for as long as it took to make her scream. She was now moaning loudly as I worked my tongue and teeth over her, finally, she reached breaking point.

Her hips whip lashed violently, tearing her clit away from my mouth, her hands dug into my thighs and her back arched as the orgasm tore through her. Her cum splashed my face in several miniature musky squirts as she rode the lighting of her climax. Her thighs tightened around my face as she moaned the word "Yes" over and over and again. Her voice echoed through the trees as it rolled over the river. Finally, the wave subsided and she rolled off me and collapsed on the ground.

"Oh God Mike" she breathed, "That was fucking awesome."

I turned and kissed her deeply, her cum still fresh on my tongue. She embraced me with a fevered passion as our legs tangled together. My cock was hard and ready to go again as she rolled to her side, her back facing me. She parted her legs and exposed her pussy to me. I scooted up behind her, propped myself up on my elbow as she lifted her leg and grabbed my cock. With a quick movement of her hand, I was inside her hot interior. She was so fucking tight as I slid in, I thought I might die.

"No not too deep," she hissed lustily, "You're far too big for me..."

"Okay....How's this" I moaned as my hips began to move back and forth on their own.

"Oh yes," she whimpered, her voice accented by each thrust of my hips, "Just like that...yes...fuck...yes"

After a couple of minutes, these short strokes were causing my body to tire quickly so I gave her one final thrust and then pulled out. Having changed my angle slightly I went to push my slick cock back in but only succeeded in sliding my wet shaft across Nadine's ass, leaving a sticky trail behind.

Nadine looked back over her shoulder at me and asked "Would you prefer to fuck my ass?"

I raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"If you look in the bin you should see a tube of K-Y, don't ask how I know, just use it"

I reached for the tube of K-Y jelly, opened it then squeezed out a generous glob, I began liberally coating the area around Nadine's ass. This action didn't seem to bother her any so I carefully added an index finger, working more and more jelly into her. Another finger and more jelly was pushed passed her sphincter and into her rectum, and so it went on until I deemed Nadine's ass loose enough to accept my cock.

With her beautiful sexy ass up in the air, her pose was so enticing and erotic, I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, teasing her clit at the bottom of each stroke, pulling out and tapping up against it. After several minutes, I removed my fingers and positioned my cock at the opening of Nadine's nethermost region. I was then able to slide a couple of inches of my well-lubricated shaft directly into her ass-hole without any problem. The only time Nadine reacted was after the initial penetration of her sphincter muscle.

"Oh! My god..."Oh fuck, FUCK! It's not a cock it's a fucking monster" Nadine screamed, as she gently tried to force herself onto my cock.

At this point I told her to relax, clench her ass as if she was having a good dump then be still while she got used to the 'monster' inside her; reaching again for the K-Y jelly I took another generous glob from the tube and began to liberally re-coat the reminder of my cock that was still more than halfway out of Nadine's ass. Between her relaxation, the pauses and the K-Y jelly, I was soon able to fully enter Nadine's beautiful ass. Boy was she tight; the sight of her very pink lips stretched around my thick cock was almost too much for me.

"Ease up a bit"

I held onto her shapely hips and slowly eased back my cock. Her breathing shallowed as I again probed deeper. I could feel the spasmodic flexing of her buttocks, threatening to milk the cum out of me before I was ready. Nadine arched her back and opened her mouth in a long drawn out gasp. Her whole body tensed and froze, her teeth bared in a growl of sexual fulfilment.

"Oh God yes," she moaned as she slammed her ass against my thrusts.

Soon I felt another orgasm building up speed inside me. I couldn't believe it.

"Get on your back," Nadine said as she broke free. I flipped over onto my back then she straddled and faced me as she settled in over my rampant shaft.

She grasped my cock, dipped her hand into her dripping cunt and then plastered my cock with her nectar, wetting me up for an easy entry. She then re-positioned her ass and eased herself down on me. My cock slipped past her tight sphincter. I watched with amazement as she gasped and clenched her buttocks around my shaft, finally Nadine bent her head down and watched its slow penetration. She moaned, biting her lower lip as my cock filled her ass and stretched her out. Eventually with my cock cloaked by her body she began to ride me, her pace quick and frenzied.

I could only try and keep my breathing under control and try not to come too early. I figured as this was the second time, it should take a little longer to get there. But she was so tight and demanding that I knew I wouldn't last for long.

"Oh yes...yes...yes...yes..." she whispered breathlessly, her big breasts bouncing wildly as she let loose, her nipples pointed and hard stood on a pair of partially raised areolas'. A hand found her clit and began furiously rubbing it as she rode my cock, the other found my nipple and began to squeeze and tug in unison.

I grunted and yelped as she hammered herself.

"Slap my ass, pinch my tits" she moaned dreamily.

I slapped her ass and pinched her tits as she continued to torture and ride me.

Nadine cried out, ramming down hard on me as she fingered her clit. Her fingers worked her clit over and over until she suddenly began snapping her hips back. She uttered a scream of unladylike filth as her ass slammed down on my cock and she came hard enough to scare the birds out of the trees around us. Her muscles rippled and clenched so tightly around my cock that my field of vision exploded with stars again and again as my cock ejaculated deep inside her bowels.

I cried out as my seed exploded out of my cock and filled her up. Nadine now tore at her breasts, her head thrown back and mouth wide open as I unloaded my seed, my cock continually jerking and pumping. Her rectum was welded around my shaft as I cried out grasped her hips and drove my cock deep inside her. My whole body was pulsing and racing as I slowly came down from the plateau of my climax. Everything felt numb, from my lips to my toes as I brought my breathing back under control.

Finally, as my vision returned and my cock slowly deflated, we uncoupled and collapsed on the mats in a sweaty heap. I slid my arms around her and rested my face between her breasts as she ran her hands through my hair.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I will be, give me time" she huffed as she too struggled for breath.

I kissed her gently on the lips as our legs entangled together.

"I've got to work on being able to receive you and making you last longer," she whispered.

"I'm sorry," kissing her neck.

"Don't get me wrong Mike," Nadine smiled, "You're the best fuck I've had in a very long time. It's just your size and stamina that's the problem."

"I'm a fast learner," I replied.

Nadine licked my lips and kissed me, "And I'm a good teacher."

We lay there for God knows how long before a thought came rushing into my mind. I looked at her and asked, "Fancy a swim?"

She looked up at the sky and then after a moment said, "Yes...why not."

12