Garfoolio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie blushed and began stroking Jenny's hair.

That sent me over the edge. I shivered. I groaned and grunted. I grabbed Jenny's hips as my first orgasm overtook me. It was a big one, but I didn't ejaculate. I slumped down on top of her to ride the wave.

Want to know what it's like to be a super hero? Imagine the look on Annie's face... Or the look on Jack's face... when moments later... moments... I pulled out of Jenny and pushed myself up to my knees. My cock was still standing hard and glistening. I contracted my muscle and made my cock jump. I grinned. I looked at Annie, and said, "Ok. Who's next?"

Jack looked like he wanted to drive a stake through my heart. I smirked. Maybe he should have.

Annie didn't hesitate. She didn't even look back. She pushed Jenny out of the way and pounced on my cock. Jack tried to hold her back, but before he knew what was happening, Annie had her lips tightly wrapped around my pole. She was slurping and sucking and moaning like a crazy woman.

"Annie?" Jack whimpered. "Annie. What are you doing?" (What does it look like she's doing, dip shit?)

For the second time that night, Annie tasted Jenny on my dick. Jenny stood up from the floor and looked at us.

Jack stood up with the same horrified look on his face. "Annie. Stop that." He tried to pull at her arm.

I started flexing my hips. I held her head and fucked her face. I groaned. Yeah, I was that excited.

"Annie, I'm leaving. Are you coming with me?"

Annie worked her way up over my belly and chest leaving a wet trail of hot girl licks. She nuzzled my neck. She bit my ear and moaned, "I really need to be fucked like that... Fuck me... please?"

I kissed her hard and tugged at her shirt. She sat up long enough to pull it over her head. She tossed the shirt aside. It landed at Jack's feet. I reached around her and snapped the clasp of her bra. I kissed her. Deeply. Hungrily. I Practically shoved my tongue down her throat as I ran my hands down her spine and under the waistline of her pants. I finally got to squeeze her ass. I groaned.

I suppose Jack just stood there. Maybe he left. I didn't notice. Who cares what Jenny was thinking.

Annie shimmied out of her Capri's and panties like a madwoman. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Feeling her body against mine just felt like... like... ecstasy. She tried to pull me over on top of her, but we just rolled off the couch on to the floor. I landed on top of her. We both laughed.

Her legs squeezing around my waist made it hard, but I positioned my cock at the mouth of her pussy and shoved it in. I must have squeezed every muscle in my body as I sent all that energy into my cock and into her. She squeezed me with her pussy muscles and just sighed. She melted. I didn't want to pump just yet. But I squeezed my PC and made my cock jump and flex inside her. She moaned and squeezed back. She was tight. We did that for a while. IF you have never tried that simple thing, it is intense. Gawd, this girl knew how to fuck.

In the middle of her squeezing my cock with her pussy, I sawed in an out. I looked down at her and grinned. It wouldn't take her long. She was going to come. I wanted to make sure she was first. She opened her eyes and grinned back at me. We fucked there on the floor, sandwiched between the couch and the coffee table. Our fucking became loud and athletic.

Presently, her breathing quickened. She watched me through dilated pupils until her eyes rolled back in her head. She screamed. She came hard. There was no faking it there either.

I came too. I couldn't stop myself. Hard.

We lay like that for some time: Sweaty. Spent. Limbs wrapped around each other. Warm. Somehow content. Somehow happy.

When I looked up again, the house was dark. The lights were off there was no sound. I stood up. I helped Annie to her feet. I kissed her gently. She went to the bathroom while I groped for a blanket at the end of the couch. We snuggled up on the couch underneath it.

I think I was dreaming. Dreaming about fucking Annie. But when I opened my eyes, morning light was coming through the window. Annie straddled me. She had her eyes squeezed shut and my cock inside her. She was rolling her hips. She was clearly enjoying herself. When she realized I was awake, she smiled and kissed me good morning.

Then: "GARFOOLIO!" That was Jenny bellowing. "Fuck you, Garfoolio. I hate you." She stood in the doorway watching our morning sex. She was wearing her silk bathrobe. Then Jack appeared in the doorway behind her. He was wearing a towel.

Jenny and I finished. We stood up from the couch. Shamelessly naked, Annie walked over gave Jenny a peckish kiss and gave Jack a perfunctory "Good morning, Jack." She disappeared into the bathroom. We could hear her starting the water for a shower.

Jenny glared at me. "Garfoolio, I wanted her. Me. You were supposed to let me fuck her. You took her away from me." Jenny whined. She pouted. She looked like she might start to cry. "All you left me with was this..." She indicated Jack. "Idiot."

Jack glared at me: "Garfoolio, you asshole. You fucked my girlfriend right in front of me. You took her from me. You fucked her right in front of me." I think he wanted to fight me right then. But I was naked and I grinned at him. Men don't like fighting naked men – especially when they are grinning.

Annie got out of the shower. Her smile took my breath away. I stroked her cheek. I pushed my way into the bathroom to shower. When I got out, Annie was gone. Jennie was still pissed, pouting, and generally making it well known that Annie was hers. Jack was still balling up his fists, glaring at me and generally making it well known that Annie was his.

I pulled on my jeans, my T-shirt and my boots. Then I walked out the door. I didn't look back.

12