I Become a Willing Slut

Story Info
Joan and Alexa's relationship takes a dramatic turn.
1.9k words
4.45
18.7k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan is forty one, I'm twenty three and we are tennis partners. We play tennis at her club every Friday morning at ten. She's been a member of the club for years and I'm her guest. In the beginning that's all we did was play tennis and have lunch together. We met at an award ceremony where a mutual friend of ours was receiving an award for charity work she had done.

After being introduced we found we had a lot in common, particularly tennis. Joan is married to a fifty-six year old man who doesn't treat her very well and their marriage is somewhat on the rocks. They pretty much live separate lives. She stays with him because he's wealthy and she gets to do the things she enjoys and spend his money. My husband is older as well and he has me doing things I'm sure other wives would think is outrageous but that's a topic for another story and another time.

Anyway, we started seeing each other socially and became good friends. She's a very straight forward and very dominate kind of person. She is definitely the type to take charge of a situation whereas I am the complete opposite. I guess I would be considered by most females, a submissive wife. I have been an unassuming person all my life. I was often taken advantage of during my high school years, which is also another story for another time. My name is Alexa by the way.

When we play tennis, I retrieve the balls, make sure she has enough water and take care of perspiration on her face and forehead when she needs it. She says she loves it when I run around the court in my tennis outfit. I try to give her little flirtatious poses by bending over in slow motion and look back to see her smiling. I am happy to attend to her needs.

Not long ago, after our match was over we headed to the locker room as we usually did to shower and change. I was a bit surprised when she stood beside me fully clothed as I undressed. Standing before her completely naked she looked me over. I am not the fittest person by any means, somewhat plump I would say. I began to blush as she looked at me not saying a word.

After several minutes, she ordered, "Turn around I want to see you from behind."

Nervously I turned around and all I heard was, "Hmmm, now bend over and spread your legs."

I quickly turned around, "Why would I do that?"

She replied, "Just do it, I want to see something."

Trusting her, I did as she instructed. When I was in position, she took her hand and placed it between my legs, placing her fingers between the folds of my vagina.

"Just as I suspected, you naughty girl, you're very wet!" As she slipped a finger inside me and I let out a gasp.

I began to pull away, "Don't move," she commanded.

So I remained in the position and she inserted a second finger causing me to squirm even more.

She held them there for approximately a minute and removed them. I turned around with my blushing red face and watched her disrobe.

When she was completely undressed she said, "I want you to feel my pussy now and see if I am as wet as you are."

I looked at her in disbelief as she nodded, "Go ahead!"

She parted her legs and I placed my fingers between her folds and touched what felt like a small penis, she had an enormous clit. As I moved passed it, I could feel she was extremely wet as well.

Having never felt a clit the size of hers, I moved my fingers back to it. It was so large it stuck out between my fingers. I found myself so mesmerized by its enormity that I kept fondling it, gently squeezing it between my index and middle fingers.

As I did she began to moan saying, "Good girl, that's it, caress it, feel it get larger."

Still in a trance like state, I continued as her pelvis began moving back and forth. Then without warning she began cumming all over my hand in little squirts until my hand was covered with her juice.

When it finally ceased, she pulled away from my hand and said, "Let's take a shower."

From that time on I knew she was going to be my mistress and I was going to be her submissive slut.

I wondered what she had in store for me next. After feeling that enormous clit of hers, I can't wait to find out.

While we shower together, I apply body soap to her breasts causing her nipples to become hard and erect, they are easily the size of erasers or larger.

"I want you to kiss my nipples and gently bite them!" she commands.

I was so horny after our locker room exchange, I would do anything she desires. She has complete control over me.

"Like this?" as I take her nipple in my mouth using my tongue to run circles around it.

I feel it getting even larger as I manipulate it and begin gently using my teeth to tug on it with little bites.

"That's it my little slut!" I pull away.

"Is that my new name, little slut?" I ask.

"That's going to be my pet name for you from now on. You are to do whatever I ask you to do," she says as she reaches down between my legs rubbing my throbbing pussy. I feel completely helpless as I melt in her hands feeling the sensation of a rising intense orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" escapes from my lips as I feel the full force of my orgasm.

She asks, "Do you understand now that you are mine?"

"Now get on your knees," she demands.

I feel as though I am totally under her spell and can't refuse her anything. I drop to knees and she moves closer, her pussy now inches from my face. She spreads her lips apart exposing her wonderful big clit and I can't believe the size of it. Now that I can see it up close, it definitely looks like a small penis.

"I want you to suck on my clit," she instructs.

I eagerly take it in my mouth, close my lips around it and gently start sucking on it. I feel it get even larger as I do.

"That's it my little slut, suck your mistresses clit all the way in your mouth and make me cum," escapes her lips.

Her words make me work harder to please her and I take hold of her hips bringing her closer. I begin tonguing and sucking, tonguing and sucking. Her moans of pleasure drive me wild. Without warning her legs begin to quiver and shake as she unleashes a torrent of creamy liquid that hits my chin. There is so much of it I can't tell if she is peeing on me or having an intense squirting orgasm.

"You are such a good little slut, I'll think of a way to reward you! Now let's finish getting cleaned up so we aren't late for what I have planned next."

As we prepare to dress, I in a short sundress, she in slacks and top.

"I don't want you wearing anything under your dress, just the dress," Joan says in a firm voice.

"Why, what are we doing?" I inquire.

"You don't need to ask any questions, just do as I say," Joan scolds.

Reluctantly and somewhat confused, I comply with her instructions not wanting her to be irritated with me. I leave my bra and panties in her locker and we make our way out of the locker room.

She informs me "We are going to a private club to meet some male friends of mine who have agreed to provide financial support for a charitable cause of mine."

Since it was early afternoon, I didn't have to worry about my husband coming home wondering where I was. It didn't make sense to me why I was not to wear anything under my dress, especially going to meet male friends of hers.

"Once we arrive, we will be sitting in a booth and you are to sit between the two gentlemen who are meeting us there. Don't ask any questions," she adds.

I assume because of the surprised look on my face.

We arrive at the club, the valet takes her car and we walk inside. It's a very posh place, everything looks very expensive. Walking up to the hostess, she announces we are meeting Mr. Franks. The hostess shows us to our table where two gentlemen are sitting. They rise and greet us.

As instructed, I slide in to be seated in the both and I as do, I notice both gentlemen looking down the front of my dress where they have a perfect view of my breasts. Since I wasn't wearing a bra there was absolutely nothing hiding them and my now erect nipples. As I sit between the two gentlemen on either side of me, I look at Joan and she has a smile on her face, with a look of approval.

We sit talking and prepare to order drinks, I feel a hand on both sides of my thighs and I think, what the heck is going on. Drinks are ordered, Joan orders herself and me a martini and the guys order double scotches. As we drink as and talk, I feel one hand then the other begin caressing my thighs and moving them apart. Before I know it, my legs are spread wide apart and my dress has ridding up to my crotch which is now fully exposed to both guys.

I look down and see my bush prominently displayed. I look at Joan with a look of fear and she looks back with a stern look as if to say, let it happen. I am mortified, two strange men, have spread my legs, caressing my inner thighs and looking down at my exposed pussy.

My legs are so far apart I can feel my labia are parted and my clit sticking out from under its hood. As the hands move in closer a wave of excitement replaces the shock. They begin running their fingers up and down my now wet slit and toying with my clit. Lost in pleasure I lean my head back and enjoy their touch, getting wetter with every stroke of their fingers.

Scooting forward on the bench, I open my legs as wide as they will go as one gentleman enters me with his two large fingers while the other is manipulating clit. I am no longer able to keep my composure and I let out, "Oh fuck," and cum with one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

One gentlemen looked at Joan while the other licked his fingers, "Well I believe this concludes our business, please excuse us we have a meeting to attend." As the two gentlemen prepare to leave Joan is smiling.

"Thank you, I trust you enjoyed our arrangement," replied Joan.

I began to recover, I feel like such a slut, but I like it. I want and need more. Somehow I have to keep this a secret from my husband, he would never understand.