Gary Submits to Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing the Gary was close to orgasm, Monique began to thrust upwards into his thrusts, rubbing her sensitive clit against the base of his cock. She ground her pussy into her lover, determined to cum when he did. She grinned as the familiar feelings of orgasm began rising deep inside her. Gary grimaced to withhold cumming, but his cock and balls betrayed him exploding in a savage orgasm. His balls convulsed and drove his seed hurtling through his cock to splatter his thick white cum deep into Monique's pussy. She cried out as the warm cum caused her to shudder and cum hard. They gripped one another in orgiastic bliss as Gray blasted thick wads of cum deep inside her.

She could feel his cock throb as it expelled his creamy cum, filling her pussy. Monique convulsed and came each time she felt another wad of his warm cum volley into her. Cum oozed from her pussy as Gary continued fucking her throughout his orgasm. He felt totally drained as his balls pumped out all the semen they contained. Finally, his orgasm was over and he lay still as Monique shuddered through several mini after-cums then was quiet. They lay motionless entangled with one another as Monique's pussy continued to clutch and clasp his softening hard-on. Each time her pussy involuntarily clutched his cock more of his cum would seep out and flow down to her asshole.

Gary was breathing hard as the intensity of his orgasm had numbed his senses. He tried to lift off of Monique, but could not. His body was too weary to obey his mind. Monique recovered first, still a bit tentative, as she sought out Gary's mouth to kiss him deeply. "God, I love how you fuck me, Gary," she said to him, "Mmmmmmm, you make me feel so wonderful." Gary stirred and rose up on his hands looking down at his lover, smiling up at him. He smiled and blew her a kiss as he felt his flaccid cock slide out of her and hang harmlessly against her pussy. Gary eased himself from her to lie at her side. Monique rolled her arm over him and laid her head on his chest sighing blissfully.

She reached to her pussy to gather some cum on her finger and wiped it onto Gary's nipples. Monique licked his nipple free of cum, and scooted up to kiss him, probing for his tongue. "Ummm, you taste good," she told him, as she moved to coat his other nipple with cum and lick it clean too.

"Monique, you never cease amazing me," Gary told her, kissing her cute little nose. "I thought you had forgotten about dominating me," he continued, "It's been several weeks since we had your spanking session at my house and I kind of put it out of my mind."

"Well, I hadn't put it out of my mind, sweet lover," Monique replied smiling, "I just wanted to surprise you when you were off your guard."

"Then you surely accomplished that, because it nearly blew my mind when you dropped your robe and I saw you dressed as a Mistress."

"Sorry?" she asked.

"No, excited, surprised and pleased, but never sorry," he answered. Monique kissed him then told him that her late husband had given her the Domina's outfit for one of her birthdays. She and he occasionally played at domination and submission, but only as a diversion to keep their sex life fresh. "I'm glad he gave you the outfit. You look terrific wearing it. I really enjoyed being your 'little slave boy' tonight. You're right, variety does keep sex fresh and fun filled."

"Did I hurt you, 'little slave boy', or did you love having you cock, balls and ass spanked?" she asked playfully.

"Some of the spanking did hurt, Monique, but it was a good hurt," he answered her, "I loved that you were doing it." She hugged him again and kissed him. Gathering more cum from her pussy with her finger, she offered it to him. Gary sucked her finger, tasting his cum and hers blended upon her finger. "Umm, you taste good too, love," he said, gently nibbling her finger. Recovered, Gary stood up and looked about the sumptuous living room. It was elegantly furnished. Monique held her arms out to Gary and he helped her up.

"Can you stay here tonight Gary?" she asked, "please say you will." Gary nodded as Monique took his hand and began to walk towards a huge mahogany staircase. "Let's go to my bedroom, shower and go to bed," she said as they began to climb the staircase.

The End

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

12