Gary the Obscure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod, you poor soul," Davina said, all focus now being on Gary.

"Well I guess it was a bit unfortunate but I've grown up to be happy. Annie was my birth mom's younger sister and she and husband Hogan adopted me. I can remember asking them when I was a bit older what was my life like before I came to them and Annie, or mom as I've always called her, said my previous history was unknown to them. She's always said that I came to them as Gary the obscure because they knew nothing about me and had to learn about me. I once said to her that it must have been the same for me, not knowing a thing about them and their environment and she said, in surprise, that it must have been and they'd never thought of that."

"Gary you have done brilliantly to be where you are today," Britt said. "Did your adoptive parents have children?"

"No."

"Then you must have come into their lives like an answer to a dream. Our mom made something of a sacrifice as well. When I was in my teens thinking of what to study at college, dad lost his job as a result of a company merger and times were not good and he had to bite the bullet and take a large salary cut just to get back into work. Then it was mom to the rescue. She sold her small advertising business and invested the proceeds to pay for college education for me and later Evita."

Gary asked, "What degree do you have?"

Evita said marketing.

"Have you found a job?"

"The market is over-supplied with people like me in the current business recession. I've been working for dad's business for a year marking time because what I do there is pretty elementary."

"How old are you?"

"I turn twenty-four in a couple of months."

"So you possess a master's?"

"Yes with emphasis on research."

"In a month's time I could offer you a six-month contract. I need a month to get our section that is to become a full department up and running and to write my strategic and business plans."

"Then employ me now and engage me on helping write those plans. That's partly what I've been educated to do."

Gary could feel tension in the air.

"Well I'll think about that. We'll need to talk and for you to reveal your study history and college achievements and your practical work so far."

"I can do that. We can begin by me creating a job application and updating my CV."

Davina said hopefully, "This sounds very exciting. Now let's clear girls and bring on the desert."

* * *

On Monday during a break for coffee, "Britt said this area looks vast but I suppose our expansion will take up much of the free space."

"It will," Gary said. "My target will be to grow the department to fit this space, but to fit it economically and to include a client interview lounge. I enjoyed meeting you and your family yesterday. Your guy is quiet and seems very pleasant."

"Thank you. Mom loves you and dad thinks you are okay to be my boss."

"And Evita?"

"Who knows with Evita?" Britt said vaguely.

"Let the truth some out."

Britt colored and mumbled something.

"Pardon me, I didn't catch that."

"She said to me she'd like you to screw her."

"Britt that's disgusting."

Poor Britt turned brick red and almost dropped her coffee.

"Just joking."

She looked greatly relieved.

The next afternoon Evita called Gary and asked what he thought about her formal application for a job.

"I was most impressed and now am digesting that among other things."

"You sound busy so I won't keep you. Want to kick around with me this Saturday night?"

"Evita please remind me how old you are?"

"Twenty-eight," she giggled.

He sighed and said, "All right you liar. You win. Of course this is entirely inappropriate behavior for me but I can trust you not to seduce me can't I?"

The liar said absolutely.

Gary told Britt in confidence that Evita had lured him into dating her.

"Well make your decision before you go on that date and your conscience will be clear."

"Yes thanks, I'd already decided on that approach. But Christ, she's only twenty-three."

"Um didn't she tell you twenty-four?"

"I worked it out as twenty-three for another four months from her birth date on her CV."

"Oh. Um she's generally trustworthy but lies a bit to get her own way."

"Yes so I've found."

"Gary this is in confidence."

"Okay."

"She controls her slyness well and has grown up being able to manipulate her family. I know she's often lied to me but it's always been for social advantage, not for pecuniary gain if you can understand that. I'd trust her with my life Gary."

"Wow, you're a great sister to have."

"And another thing in case it interests you. Mom and I have learned independently Evita is regarded to be a hot date. God I shouldn't be telling you that but I need you to gain an accurate impression of Evita. She'll use his wiles appropriately in business."

"Cold ass business people won't trust any wily person."

"You say that Gary but in Evita I trust."

That afternoon Gary purchased a pre-owned black BMW 528i Sport from a dealer.

He'd taken Britt with him for a second opinion and she was shocked.

"But Gary this was the first car you inspected."

"Yes but it's also the first car I liked after looking at the line-up. I'd read up about them and knew what I was looking for."

"Then why did you bring me?"

"For your opinion. Do you like this car?"

"Yes."

"Well then?"

Britt sighed and they went into the office of the happy saleswoman.

"Don't worry dear," she said to Britt. "We get a lot of men who come in here who know what they want and no women can change a man when he gets like that about a car. It becomes very personal with them. They just like the car to look sexy and color is so incidental to them apart from black."

Gary arrived to collect Evita on Saturday and her mom rushed out to see the car.

"Omigod, sexy."

Gary, thinking the comment was aimed at him, patted down his fringe and failed to notice the Britt and Evita were holding each other up because they were doubled over in laughter.

Davina stroked her hand over the hood and said, "You know Gary my Ben has no love of cars. He'd go for a pickup if I let him. Well off you two go, don't let me waste your evening," she said, kissing Gary and he didn't mind that at all. It was a little like having family.

Actually hugely like having family.

As they drove off he said, "Evita you look great."

"Thank you."

"I have to tell you I can't have sex prior to making my decision about employing you because it wouldn't seem ethical."

"Oh right and I agree," she lied.

"When can you start?"

"Gary," she screamed and if it hadn't been for the seatbelt restraining her she would have jumped him.

They went to a noisy Italian restaurant and had a great time, having to sit very close to maintain a conversation.

"I'm not wearing panties."

He guessed that passed for conversation.

"Now why aren't I surprised," he said, not knowing whether to believe her.

She giggled and he guessed she wasn't wearing them.

He wondered how did one converse with a kid when she asked, "What is your fitness regime?"

Huh? She was into fitness. He told her and she said good they could run together tomorrow but she'd have to be home at 5:00 for cocktails with some of her mom's friends and their daughters.

Jesus she meant 5:00 in the afternoon. She was intending to stay with him overnight... er without being asked.

"I'm reading Jeremy Bishop's 'Two Weeks of Hell'. Have you heard about it?"

"Yes there was a review of it in 'Classy Reading' a couple of weeks ago. It's the story of Mayor who's town in Bolivia whose town was being terrorized by a sniper."

"Oh good, so you like books and you draw, are into fitness and you are big into computers and you are interested in sex and like dining out and like nice mothers... we do have things in common."

"We do indeed. What about music?"

"Oh god, what should I say?"

"Guitar music and light classical."

She laughed openly, tossing back her head displaying great teeth and Gary new then he was dealing with an emerging young woman. He couldn't wait to get those teeth scraping the length of his erection.

Was that the way to behold a lovely young woman?

Yes he leered.

She did have a great figure and she hadn't been wearing panties and her skin was olive, Gary thought, as he undressed and she watched, cupping her breasts.

He heard her suck in breath when she saw his abs and/or the top of his erection poking above his briefs. He kicked them off and she gave a small cry and rushed to slam against him, cupping his nuts.

Gary loved it.

"I'm wet in anticipation," she said, "Enter now."

Gary lifted her expecting her to squeal, but no she just nipped his ear with sharp teeth. He staggered to back her against the bedroom wall and suddenly he could feel himself slipping up her without being guided in. They were made for each other, the right angles, the exact fit.

Well not quite. It was rather tight.

Oh so good," he groaned.

"You're doing great," she said encouragingly as if he were finding it tough going attempting to fuck her in a standing position.

But he was fine and began thrusting and buried his already perspiring face between her boobs and found they were a little damp.

"We're doing this without a condom," she whispered. "I believe I'm healthy."

He slowed.

"If you're confident it's okay," she whispered, licking his ear.

She grunted as he pushed in to his maximum and picked up the pace.

After returning from the shower, Gary looked at his nude young princess. She smiled and pulled her lower legs up to rest beside her ears to display a freshly washed pussy.

"I'd love it if you played with pussy now."

Gary thought he could really love this beauty and she was so outgoing.

Their first time together in passion ended in disappointment for Gary though when he was driving Evita home next afternoon.

"Gary I'll be straight with you and don't employ me if this changes what you think of me but I'm not looking for a steady guy right now."

"Oh."

"Be we can still have sex from time to time but I still wish to go out with other people."

"Of your own age?"

"Actually I mean with existing friends and yes they will be of my own age but I just wish to remain free for a while yet, free like I felt at college. I guess I would go through a transition."

"That's fine," he said a little stiffly but made Evita happy when he said he'd decided to engage Evita for the potential value of her contribution to the department rather than for her ability to fuck really well and with him very often.

She giggled and looked at him admiringly and he felt much better. Perhaps he should find a woman of his age, or older.

He found her, one of the department's first clients. She was forty-one and they met once every week or so at a motel and were very careful about it, changing motels, because she was married with three children. She'd attracted Gary with her vivaciousness.

CHAPTER 5

Britt could remember frowning when at the outset Gary had told the team she would also perform a mothering role. Well she soon realized she was the oldest person in the department, being a year older than Gary who would soon turn twenty-eight. So she began taking a personal interest in the team and gradually some of them began consulting with her about personal worries and problems. She enjoyed that.

She'd discussed her own worry with Gary that Danny Becker was not quite right for her, that he'd become quieter and perhaps even more conservative than when she first met him.

"Does he live at home?"

"Yes. Ah I see where this is leading, yet they are both rather conservative. So you think he'll become livelier when he leaves home."

"Possibly."

"Possibly? Oh god."

"Dump him Britt if you're not happy with him."

"Gary don't say that."

"Fine I was only advising you."

In recent weeks Gary had added four more recruits to the department. Apart from being involved in marketing research, Evita had become pro-active in approaching advertisers on the Internet and talking to them about improvements that could be made to their websites and then being invited to submit revamp proposals that included complete reconstruction draft proposals although not giving too much away.

The department was underway towards more than earning its keep. As Gary was fond of telling the company's weekly executive meeting, the potential to increase Internet client business was limitless.

On a long weekend with the Monday being a public holiday, Ben Elder rented a big cabin forty miles from the city up at the lakes. Davina called Gary and invited him to be there with them as a family friend. He accepted.

On Saturday afternoon Ben had taken Danny fishing and Davina and Evita were heading off to visit a family they knew at another lake.

"Why don't you two go canoeing?" Davina suggested.

"Yes otherwise we won't know what you two will get up to in a cabin in this sultry weather," Evita said, making her mom frown.

"Yes canoeing," Britt said quickly.

Gary said that was a great idea and was already moving to his room to change.

As they paddled Britt said, "I'm surprised you still date Evita occasionally."

"Yeah will she and I both like to pound flesh."

"I understand that but she told you she wished to remain free. I thought you would have dropped her when she told you that."

"I think we have become friends who like to fuck occasionally."

"That's a very graphic statement," Britt giggled and he said she sounded very relaxed.

"I've suggested to Danny that perhaps we are not right for one another and he wasn't shocked to hear me suggest that. I guess he went out with dad for the chance to discuss it with dad."

"Well Danny is conservative so don't expect an instance decision."

Britt sighed.

They stopped on an island to have coffee and a bite of something from their picnic basket.

Britt didn't bother to be too subtle.

She just looked at Gary and stretched extravagantly. Gary looked at her now more prominent tits and she asked what he staring at.

"You."

"Are you interested in me?"

"Interested enough to want to fuck you."

"You are very coarse with your language today."

"So you are not interested?"

She said she hadn't said that and Gary reached out and she came into his arms, pulling her top with a built in bra up as she fell against him.

"Hmmm. Soft tits. May I play with them?"

"Of course," she said, as they kissed wetly.

Britt was Gary's kind of girl.

"I brought condoms with me just in case."

He said good girl.

She steered it in and murmured "Oh you are so big" when in fact he thought she wasn't at all tight.

"I sweat a bit Gary."

"Good so do I."

"Oooh I must tell you the slap, slap sound of wet thighs and bellies coming together boost the size of my climaxes."

"Uh that's good," he said, not knowing her well enough if he should praise her for messy climaxes."

"Are you into anal Gary? I ask because I haven't had it up there in years."

Gary erupted.

They went once more and decided to leave anal until some other time because they felt it necessary to conserve energy for the paddle back to the cabin.

When they stopped for a rest Britt said, "Do you think we can have sex from time to time?"

"Yeah I do, what do you think, twice weekly?"

She giggled. "Probably less than that until Danny moves on. He'll gradually get the message I've finished with him. God in comparison you fuck like a dream."

"Um I think one of us should tell Evita?"

"I agree. I'll tell her we did it when we arrived back home and see what happens from there. It won't occur to her to think I'm dumping Danny. Evita won't accept I have the guts to do something like that."

"Well you are such a lovely darling."

"Um can we get back quickly and whack another one off before anyone gets home?"

Alas, Ben and Danny were already home, sitting on the porch drinking beer and watching them approach. Danny didn't come down to meet Britt and that was out of character.

"Hi guys, get anything?"

"So small we threw them back," Danny replied to Britt. "I thought you said you didn't enjoy canoeing?"

"Gary didn't make me paddle hard like you do."

Davina arrived back without Evita who'd decided to stay with her friend's family for the remainder of the weekend.

When Evita arrived at work on Tuesday, she went into Gary's office and closed the door.

"Britt told me you two did it on Saturday."

"Yes sorry but it's now three weeks since we last dated and I guessed it was over between us."

"I can't believe Britt would do that behind Danny's back."

"Well she did. Um we just got carried away. Why don't you tell Danny what Britt told you. She wants to dump him."

"Dump him; are you sure?"

"Dump him is perhaps too strong a term for Britt. She told me she wants him to move on and has suggested it to Danny and he wanted to think about it."

"Yeah will that sounds right for Danny. He's so weak and I bet Britt's eyes popped when you began fucking."

"Er I shouldn't attempt to answer that."

"Do you want me to leave here?"

"Hell no, you are performing wonderfully. That will be noted when the next salary review comes up."

"Thanks pal. I guess we can remain pals?"

"Sure and I'll stay clear of Britt until Danny weighs anchor. Please don't be too brutal with poor Danny."

"I won't. Perhaps I should clear this with Britt first?"

"That's good strategy. Tell her we think it's the best way."

But Britt told her sister to pull in her horns and stay out of it. Britt did it her way, declining repeatedly to go out with Danny and when he asked her outright was she giving him the push she said it was up to him but there would be no more sex."

Danny was very angry, Britt, told Gary.

"He called back and said his mom said Britt must give the ring back. I said okay then come and get it. He didn't but his mom turned up and asked for it and I handed it over without a word and then closed the door before the startled Mrs Becker could think of what to say. She kicked the door and then yelled in pain and hobbled out to her car, according to mom who had been standing at her bedroom window upstairs."

"Well it's done," Gary sighed. "When can we start dating?"

"In three weeks. I'd like to tell all my friends I've broken up and allow a little time to elapse before they see me with you. That would just seem nicer."

"Well will you drop around to my apartment in the meantime for a meal and..."

"Yes on the next three Saturday nights. Mom is happy that I intend taking up with you but she still thinks you are an asshole. A gap of three weeks should have her wondering why you are not calling around."

"That's fine with me and suggests good thinking. Um Evita and I have formally severed our sexual relationship."

"So she told me. She said you two stopped seeing one another some weeks earlier."

"Yeah."

"I won't ask which sister is best at it."

"Britt?"

"Yes?"

"With Evita I also got anal."

"Oh god," she said. "What about good conversation?"

"Oh and that too."

Five weeks after that conversation, Britt moved into Gary's apartment. He had Britt standing at his side next morning when he told everyone at the weekly team meeting. That news went down well and three of the females rushed forward to hug Britt.

* * *

Annie had reminded Hogan for the third time in a week that she wanted to visit Gary.

"Yeah well I can see light at the end of the work pressure tunnel and if I don't go with you he'll think I no longer like him."

"Thank Christ for that," Annie murmured.

"What was that?"

"You need hearing aids. It was a deep sigh of satisfaction."

"Oh. At least I still do things to please you."

Annie sighed, smiling.