Gazoontite Cums Out Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn stroked it and sucked and all sorts of wonderful feelings ran from her touch. I knew she was in for a long haul, as when I drink it can take quite a bit to make me cum. Keeping her mouth over the end she prompted me to lift my hips as she pulled my pants now all the way to the floor. This also had me slip my ass toward the edge of the couch.

Lynn positioned her self on her knees on the floor in front of me. I took a look around and still no sign of William and Mary. My eyes closed again as Lyn playfully lapped and sucked on my balls. Her hand was jerking me as the saliva made it slick.

Then I felt her tongue probed over my anus. It was strange at first but as I was a bit tipsy relaxed. I just remained calm as she pressed her nose into my sack and tongued my ass. The sensation was unique and the thought of this married woman being so intimate with my ass strangely aroused my senses. My legs parted as far as they could until I managed to slip my foot out of the pant restriction. Then I gave her all the access she could ever want.

Lynn just let out a small pleasing joyous laugh to my reaction and continued to stroke and probe deeper.

When Lynn returned to licking my shaft, her fingers remained massaging the opening of my anus. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. Squeezing the fuck out of my shaft she never broke eye contact as she licked the gob of pre-cum from my erection tip and swallowed. Pretending like it was the actual load of cum. Then she teased the piss slit with just the tip of her tongue. I recalled the feeling of that little tongue in my ass and it caused me to give a small throb from my testicles up through my shaft.

Lynn just smiled at me as she placed her head back over the knob. With a rapid movement her mouth sucked on the first few inches and her hand slid in simultaneous motion along the shaft.

I pulled at her hair as she now slid her other finger into my anus at a slow pace. I was not ready or expecting that. Caught up in the rapid assault she was giving to my little soldier I just slightly lifted off the cushion. I let out a deep groan as my eyes closed hard and my hands held her head paused. The little vixen was sucking hard on the tip in a pulsing way.

My balls involuntarily shot off my load of cum. The first shot went through my cock like a cannon releasing. I was not even capable of warning her it was coming.

Lynn made no attempt to move and continued a pulsing suction on my cock. Each time cum rose out my shaft my balls squeezed tightly and the finger in my ass reminded me quickly it was there. The orgasm was intense as it could ever be lasting longer than I could ever remember before.

As it grew to the end My cock was still aching hard, my nuts hurt from the intense orgasm. Then I felt Lynn pull her finger out of me. That was not as pleasurable as when it went in. My anus ringed with a bit of discomfort before finding a happy closure.

Lynn was all happy and smiles as she quickly removed her panties and straddled my erection before it went limp. Lynn looking down between us jerked the shaft to make but a small bit of thick cum exit the end. She was going to remove it but then looking at me she just inserted my very sensitive cock into her wet pussy. I did not know if I could maintain an erection much longer and just rolled my head back and let this woman ride it for all that it was worth.

God she was good it was like her pussy was milking my cock. At first my balls really ached and the tip hurt, soon it was getting me worked up. I knew I never had a chance to go limp. I heard of guys being able to just keep going but that has never been the case before now with me.

Lynn leaned in to kiss me; I was just a bit hesitant. So Lynn laughed and said, “You liked my tongue up your ass?” Then Lynn forced a deep kiss on my lips. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth like she had done earlier to my ass. My hands found their way to her breasts. We maintained a swift pace for what seemed a really long time. Lynn whispered in my ear, “You going to make me pregnant?”

It was not even a thought to correct her English I was drooling over her lust. What she managed to convey to me made my cock jump from peculiar thoughts.

Lynn bounced quickly picking up the pace on my cock and let out a loud scream. She began to orgasm and clenched down hard on my cock. I knew if it William and Mary had any intelligence they would know what was going on. I figured for sure any moment William would be rounding the corner to protect his wife from her own infidelity.

I looked at Lynn’s small body slamming into my cock and I wanted to in a sick perverse way empty my cum inside her before William had a chance to stop me. Within seconds I was pushing hard into Lynn with a fuckful force lifting her high off the couch. At the same time I was holding her firm ass down onto my shaft with my hands around her waist.

Not as impressive as before, but a load of cum surged out of me into her pussy. Lynn rocked her ass grinding onto my cock as she bit onto my lower lip. Again my balls squeezed out a bit more sperm sending tingles through my shaft as I felt it release within her already wet insides. The tip of my cock was extra sensitive to her uterus touch as it stroked over it the mushroom head while she rocked.

Lynn remained collapsed on top of me; while we both breathed heavy. From her position my cock limped but never fell out as we just held one another for a while.

When Lynn finally lifted off of me, my limp prick just fell to the side all wet and gooey. Her hand stroked it and she smiled with giggles of pleasure.

I looked around not seeing any one still. I leaned in and kissed her full and hard. My fingers inserted into her pussy with ease as cum trickled out onto my fingers and the couch cushion. Then broke away from the kiss as we both had a drink my fingers remained inside of her.

Lynn pulled my hand back removing my fingers. Looking at me she sucked them clean. If my cock was not so empty I am sure it would have gave me an erection. I could feel a stir of my groin. I was also sure it was not going to happen just yet. Crap my nuts hurt at this point, but I wanted to please her even more.

Lynn then removed her top and making no fuss she stripped down completely. I was a little taken back as this was no way to hide from her husband what she and I had just done. Lynn started to stand up but within a blink her foot hurt and she settled down.

Lynn said, “I want to go in the Jacuzzi too! Will you carry me?”

I looked at her before saying, “Naked? What about…”

Lynn stopped me and said, “They know don’t be silly just carry me in please!”

I scooped her up and in my arms she began nibbling on my neck. I could feel my limp cock bouncing on my leg as I carried her to the room. I was just a bit uneasy as we entered.

William and Marry were both naked in the Jacuzzi which eased me a little. I gently placed Lynn on the opposite end so her feet were just in the water as she sat on the edge. Her pussy was dripping as my hand released from under her the forearm was slick.

I could feel my blood rush a bit as I was just a little embarrassed in the moment. I could see that some one had indeed been to gather food as there were signs of remnants on the empty plates. My mind quickly realized they knew and had been discrete while we were fucking on the couch.

Lynn turned to me and asked, “Could you please get my drink?” Allowing her hand to slide down my chest and stomach lightly touching my cock as I backed away Lynn smiled at me.

I moved out of the room taking a deep breath. I retrieved the two glasses and returned. I would have thought Lynn would be in the water by now. Instead she was still on the edge and to really confuse me William was eating her pussy out.

I stood there for a moment in the door way taking in the sight. I never believed it was possible. Lynn called to me to come closer. I did and handed her the drink standing beside her.

Lynn placed down the drink and grabbed hold of my flaccid cock. With a little tug she brought me even closer. She looked up at me then down at William, then back to me. With a grin she asked, “You don’t mind do you?” Her eyes were glazed with lust her hand on my cock was shaking with the rest of her body. Pulling me even closer Lynn bent her self so she could suck my limp cock.

I never noticed Mary had exited the water and snuck up behind me. Her hands from behind gave me a little startle as she reached around and played with my balls. I looked back and Mary kissed me on the lips. I could feel her wicked erect nipples poking into my back as she rubbed her pelvis into my ass.

Marry smiled wickedly as she bit my tongue and then kissed down my back. She kissed down my spine and parting my legs kissed over my ass and around my balls. While Lynn still kept the slightly firmed shaft in her mouth. Only breaking to say something in German to Mary.

Returning direction Mary poised her attention on my ass. I was not so surprised this time and stood open legged as she pushed her tongue into the opening. Her hair tickled my thighs.

I looked down at William who was eagerly licking his wife’s pussy. I knew he must have known what she had inside of her by this point but that seemed to only make him want it more. The thought of him licking my sperm was enough to make me begin to embellish in the moment. I felt my cock begin to stiffen as the girls made no attempt to allow it to relax.

Mary stood up and with little time kissed my mouth our tongues played as her warm mouth kissed. Lynn removed her mouth from my cock.

Mary moving away a bit sat on the edge facing me. She was an absolute hot looking female her legs parted and her finger motioned me near. I kissed her neck as she stroked my erection. Mary said, “Ok it is your turn” Placing her hands on my head she lowered it to her shaved pussy.

I licked the rising bud with a few strokes and she with one hand grabbed the back of my hair. The other hand rubbed into her hole briefly. She then with my face only inches from her pussy. Parted the gash with her fingers to reveal just how wet she was. She held it open as she squeezed her insides to puddle a fluid at the opening.

I watched as the dribble began to run out of her pussy down her crack. Mary slammed my face into her snatch. I instinctively pushed my tongue into her. I wanted this tart bad. Mary let out a moan and forced my face deeper. I think I know what I tasted, but at the moment I didn’t really consider it. I began to lick her from the opening to her clit. Mary relaxed her hand a bit as I became more involved with her pussy.

I thought about how William was eating my sperm out of his wife only an inch away. It made me horny. My four fingers slid into her pussy several times to reveal to me the truth. I did not just taste her. I looked at the obvious wet slick mess coming from her pussy as I felt uneasy about continuing.

Lynn said something in German to Mary and Mary replied, “Yeah!”

I abandoned my hesitation and began to lick her fast and hard. Most of the cum trickled out on my fingers and down her ass crack as Mary began to Ooh and Ah over my tongues work. Soon she was shuddering in an orgasm as my tongue danced over her clit.

When her climax resided I stood up between her legs. I was ready to fuck her hard; I really wanted to tag this little hottie. I notice Lynn and William are watching the show seated in the water on either side. Mary says, “No, you Fuck Lynn tonight and William fucks me. Maybe if you are a better boy later and do a better job cleaning up I will let you have your way with me.”

Lynn looks at me and with a smile of cunningness says, “William did a fine job of cleaning and I am more than ready to let you make another mess of it.” Lifting her arms to me I help her ease out of the water. Lynn kisses me and with a roam of her tongue licks my face clean of Mary’s mixture.

With a bit of trouble we finally make our way over to the bed. Lynn asks, “You ready!” Then leans onto the mattress with her feet on the floor her ass is high pointing at William and Mary. The corner of the bed protrudes slightly between her parted legs.

She is still all wet and dripping. I look at William and he with a hand gesture says, “Please have your way with Lynn she likes it, but you should be more careful as you could get her pregnant you know. Of course if that is what you want? Lynn already said earlier she wouldn’t mind. So it is up to you but unless you want a baby you might want to pull out.”

I stood behind Lynn and pressed my semi erect penis into her. Holding the base firm to keep it rigid as it entered her pussy. I think part of the erection problem is I don’t know for sure about what the situation is and feel a little self conscious. After all I never considered myself as a porn actor and here I was about to perform for an audience of just two. Still it was strange for I knew this girl wanted me, and her husband was watching.

Her pussy lips parted with such ease. The red folds moved around the cock penetrating her opening. With my free hand I squeezed her tight bum splitting the crack of her youthful firm ass. The hole felt slippery with a sheen of cum it slipped my cock with a velvety feeling. I figured William must have fingered her severely as it was almost loose on my prick.

I was liking the sloppy feel of her pussy and watching the skin as it glided in and out stretched over my shaft. Within fifteen strokes I was ready to ride her hard. I dipped my finger in her wet crotch and then poked at her anus until it slipped in. Lynn curled around looking back she says, “You like my ass?”

I looked down at her sphincter gripping my finger and wiggled it in and out a few times. Then looking up I said, “That is one fine ass.”

“Do you want to fuck it?” With a look of mischief as Lynn bit on her tongue.

I nodded a yes to her.

Lynn smiles and says, “If you give me what I want you can have it any time you want.”

I leaned down over her body and with my face next to hers I asked, “What do you want?” As I drove my fucking hard cock into her making her slides up the bed a little.

Lynn with a look of unsureness said, “I want you to cum in me again.” She then bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as she began to whimper little peeping groans of an orgasm.

Lifting her hair away from her neck I bit down hard on her neck sucking it. I knew it was going to leave a big mark. I sucked harder as I fucked harder. Limited to her movement Lynn tried to fuck me back under my weight. I moved my mouth down her neck, toward her shoulder and sucked it hard.

Lynn began to scream with an utterance as my cock swelled. I began to cum sucking even harder on her neck. Her ass pushed against me in a sloppy wet feeling on my balls I shot off again into her. Lynn felt stiff under my hold as she shook and let out a gasp catching her breath. Completely impaled into her I just held her little body as I released my suction on her neck and gave gentle kisses to the bruised area. I could feel minor squirts of my own being released still in longer periods of time between.

Lynn kept giving off minor shudders as she came down. She spoke a bit saying, “You fucking bit me.” Then Lynn laying her head on the mattress. She let out a moan of blissful delight squeezing my deflating cock with her pussy. Showing a display of smiles of happiness from ear to ear she laid content. Her hand found mine and gave a gentle squeeze and kept it there.

I looked at her neck it was a big hicky. I traced it with my finger and kissed it again before dropping my head on top of hers. I was smelling the fragrance omitted from Lynn’s hair into my nose buried in the back of her neck. I couldn’t give her soft skin enough kisses.

12