All Comments on 'Geist Ch. 01'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago

Okay, I'm not going to wail and scream about stopping there, moan and groan, beat my head against the keyboard, and try to click the nonexistent Next button for the next page... I really am not. *wink*

Love this story, really am getting into it! I can't wait to find all the answers to the many questions I have, lol.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 12 years ago

I really enjoy your stories, and while I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this, I have to say that so far I'm not as engaged in this one as I have been in others. I felt like the beginning was really rushed, almost as if the symptoms of the haunting were listed one right after another. They weren't in any way original or anything we'd never heard about before - nothing new or fresh - and because it went by so quick we didn't really get a chance to see how Michael reacts to it, other than, "oh gee, I have a ghost, my grandfather isn't nuts." I think I would've liked to have gotten to know Michael as he moved into the house, and see the haunting develop at a more sedate pace, with some more out of the box (no pun intended) supernatural occurances. But given that this is still in its very early stages I'm still eager to see how it develops. You're a talented storyspinner and there's a lot of potential here. Happy writing!

tell_me_a_storytell_me_a_storyabout 12 years ago
LOVE a good ghost story!!!

I am hooked! More soon please!

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
Whoa!

This is my favorite story ever. What these two are feeling is so complicated that it makes me shiver. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wherever it Goes...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.

I can't speak for any other readers on this site, but for me--you don't have to push to make it a "sexy" story. I don't need that, as long as the story continues to be as intriguing as it has been so far. Of course, other readers (and maybe the moderators here, if there be such beings) won't agree, but that's just my two cents worth.

When I say that, I'm actually assuming that you have plans to include some fun, sexy stuff here, but even if you don't I'll want to follow the story.

kla6942kla6942about 12 years ago
Love it

Massive fan of this story what a brilliant start xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

This story is good and I can't wait to see what happens next.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Another great story

This is really good so far can't wait for the next part

metajinxmetajinxabout 12 years ago

ouuuuuh I still love this! Very creative and inspiring, you've got a bunch of good ideas going here :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm so loving this, such a great story, I hope you post the next chapter real soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it.....although.....

Love this story. Goast stoties are so cool. I must admit to reading something like this a year or so ago, by another writer on this site think it was alaana9 or someone else. Anyway great story.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Very nice

Slow easy pace with just enought details to keep it interesting. Great story so far.

GweallGweallabout 12 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

I haven't heard of it, but I'll go check it out just to make sure I didn't accidentally copy someone. Thanks for the heads up!

GweallGweallabout 12 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous....again

Found the story and checked it out, it's similar but mine is different enough that it's not a rip off. Thank you for the heads up though! I would hate to find out that I was stealing somebodies work xD Even if it was on accident!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
I know this isn't where it ends...

... but I wish it was. I think granddad's pronouncement is a great way to end the story, especially in light of the ghost's wild swings between gentleness and vilolence. We tend to imagine worse fates than those that actually happen.

Doriann847Doriann847about 12 years ago
Awesome

I love all of you stories!!! I can not wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm a little confussed. In the beginning, the grandfather was calling Avery a ghost and it seemed like he even liked Avery a little bit. However, in this end section, the grandfather is now calling Avery a demon and warning his grandson that Avery is evil and a killer. I'm sorry if I somehow misinterpreted this.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
BTW

Geist might be German for Ghost but two is not the same as tow as in tow truck NOT two truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gerald Ford

Just nitpicking: Gerald Ford was never elected.

He was vice president when Nixon was president and when Nixon stepped down on Watergate Ford automatically became president.

The next election he lost to Jimmy Carter.

Great story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous