All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 08'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Irony anyone

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats is hilariously funny I cant wait to see where you go with this, I can only hope that your are busy typing away as we 'speak' so that your faithful readers wont have to wait to long for the next installment of the antics of Jack and Genie

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Understandable

Wow, not just that I can fully understand Jack and his problems with the company eggheads, this story has a very promising end ;)

Keep writing, Son :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

more, more, more. Love the storyline. keep it cuming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Every last one

this is an awesome series. Keep up the good work and think about publication someday. all you need is a little minor editing, and about 20 more chapters, and you will have an erotica best seller on your hands.

Guitman69Guitman69almost 19 years ago
Another fantastic chapter of a fantastic series

Even though this chapter didn't have very much sex in it, I found it very enjoyable.

These have to be the best stories I have read in a long time, on this site or any other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
no exhibition please

I really do not like exhibitionism

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
dONT LISTTEN TO THE NEGITIVE

So far everything i read is just great. If you recieve negitive comments, well in my opinion they are nuts. GREAT WORK!!! Honestly, this is the best story i have read in YEARS. Im gonna let my girlfriend read this later on. Great stuff and keep it up!!!

fist11fist11about 14 years ago
the subtlety and the plot is just fantastic

Loved how you are developing the characters and the way the "encounters" are played out. It's got some pretty nice pointers that I wont mind my other half picking up on..

ZebanZebanover 13 years ago
Excellent

I finished reading what you have so far of Genie Chronicles and have to say that this is my favorite chapter. Your spat between Ms. Krieger and Jack shows the best of your writing ability. Hopefully you enjoy writing and continue to do more of it in your future, you are very good at storytelling.

- Zeb

KojoteKojoteabout 13 years ago
This chapter ...

... is outstanding!

I really like your story so far, but there are some minor things even I (not being a native english speaker) had to notice. Sometimes you tend to repeat words pretty often and the whole plot was entertaining, but a little bit boring. Not much susppense ...

This one is fairly different.

The whole business thing is pretty well done and feels almost real.

Plus it had the 'tell your boss what kind of asshle he is' thing in it.

Now the whole story moves the way up from 'pretty nice' to 'really cool'. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

damn.. ms. Krieger is one hell of a bitch! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Had a boss like Ms. Krieger. He made several employees walk out and drove the company into the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Magic

I would have made Ms Krieger have a sudden and irrestable "itch" in her geniital area which she would have had to scratch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it ! If he plase his cards write he cood make a forten!!!! On another knote I hade a boss like that bich ones.He was a back stabing snake in the woods.His position was just under stor maniger & he wonted it bad.Coodn't keep enyone wethout amager posetion more than acopell a months, I stuk it out a litell over a yer.Every one even the atheir manergers sad if he maneged to become stor maneger thaded all walk,apairently he ded this shit befor at a defrint stor/compiny & stell corprit was clooless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this actually makes me want to have a job

Just so I could do the same thing to a crappy boss. (Note: no job, as I am attending college atm.)

mph5mphmph5mphabout 11 years ago
Anon who posted 7/26/12

I recommend you review what you wrote as half of the words in your comment were misspelled. Do not take this as an insult but it might help if you copy what you write into microsoft word and have spell-checker decipher and correct what you write.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Genie wish-fulfilment, and more.

Having supernatural help (which is also supernaturally sexually satisfying) makes this chapter so wonderful. Add the element of "Take this job and shove it", and you really have a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent.

I like how he managed to handle the bad situation at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Your storyline is awesome & I hope the story never ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dull

This story ends up like all magic and mind control stories. When things get ridiculously easy for the character the writer can't figure out what to do or give the reader a reason to continue.

Plot requires either new revelations or drama. Rehased sex doesn't cut it.

This started out well but now it's just dull and mechanical. The argument at work, for example, is simply too pat. It read like thin oatmeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Victory Road Head

This is one of my favorite chapters so far!

ClearmuseClearmuse4 days ago

Nice to get lucky. Several ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous