All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 01'

by BarbarianLover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
masterj32202masterj32202over 10 years ago
Prologue

Is there a missing chapter? You keep referring to events before he wakes up. New house, working on puzzle ....

psych0817psych0817over 10 years ago
just a warning

just a friendly warning the genie chronicles title line seems to be a tad bit cursed, for they so far haven't been finished and they are really well written. So... you are dealing pressure and expectations just to let you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

This one is just as good as most of the other genie stories so i cant wait for the next chapter, maybe how he come by his genies will be explained later i hope that's why its only mentioned so far. would be intresting to read how, and i love how he straight away tells them how he loves them and there being two. Keep up the good work and don't keep us waiting long :)

BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverover 10 years agoAuthor
Missing prologue and the future of the story

Hi, thanks for your comments, it's always great to get feedback, I felt I should address two issues here.

1.) Prologue: I actually wrote the prologue first but then as they were pending approval I re-read it and found I'd missed a lot of typos so I resubmitted it post-overhaul, the prologue should be on it's way but because I resubmitted after other chapters it wasn't included in the initial upload.

2.) The future of the story: Well I've written a few chapters already most are just pending approval, I will make an effort to recognize when I'm running out of steam with it so I can write a conclusion however a little something about me is I have an obsession with the number 8 but I've got too many ideas to just do 8 chapters so I'm thinking I'll take it to 16 and then see if I want to continue.

Cheers and keep reading.

mucinchmucinchover 10 years ago

Nice story. But please finish the story before you post or at least try to create an outline and ending of the story. This genre is awesome but with too many brilliant stories that are unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Start

Don't think you need a prologue explaining how he got the genies. Just a paragraph later on with him remembering is enough explanation.

You have the hymen in the wrong location. It is not inside the vagina, but at the opening of the vagina. From wikipedia: "The hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia." Unless it's different for genies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good, your own spin on genies emirging into the modern world.

I do not exactly share your tastes in music, but I think that I like the way this story is heading,.. let's have some sex genie (sisters) fun!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He's learning how to get more than sex from the djinn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianLover@BarbarianLover
After six years of not doing much having had various issues personal, professional, financial and so forth I am now writing again, have been for two weeks, nearly three. Genie Chronicles Gemini II is still in very early stages although I've written paragraph for that today wh...