Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both genies were clearly a little overcome with emotion at John's compliments and the way he said he loved them.

Rose was the first to recover herself and she answered his question.

"The djinn were commonly gifted to the rich and powerful, often rulers who controlled djinn would want to entertain guests such as ambassadors, business partners and so forth, to increase their guest's agree-ability or to impress them these people would offer the full services of a sex genie, but would want to retain ultimate control over the djinn, to do that and have access to a djinn at the same time as one is entertaining the guests so sometimes a vessel with two compartments would be created to allow a single gift to provide two djinn to the powerful person."

"So why wouldn't they just get multiple vessels?"

"Simple, vessels aren't easy to come by, even the most powerful of rulers in history couldn't simply buy them and the vessels weren't meant to be found like artefacts, some of them would be because they'd get lost or stolen or change hands before they ever got the chance to be gifted to the intended recipient" Hazel continued.

John was getting used to this twin thing, each genie picking up the other's thoughts.

Hazel continued, "Often those who could gift a djinn were as elusive, or the favour of the djinn race themselves would have to be gained, this meant that a wise ruler would know that the opportunity would be fleeting so they should make the most of it."

John was satisfied with that, they continued to chat and John asked smaller questions and by the end of the meal both genies were almost overwhelmed by the number of new tastes they'd experienced and John had all his immediate questions satisfied.

He'd had enough of sitting round the table with two ultra-sexy sex genies sitting in the same room and they were willing to do basically anything he wanted.

"Can you clear all the mess away from the table so we can mess about without having to stop?"

The pizza boxes and mess simply disappeared and both girls smiled with excitement at the thought of finally getting to do what they were meant to do.