All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 09.1'

by BarbarianLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice to have you back, I always have the thought in the back of my head that this may pop up and finish off well i guess the beginning of there story.

I was the one that commented on the overly aggressive side of Sarah in the last chapter so I loved this one, Its nice that you added her to the family. Cant wait till the next one is up and finish reading what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Okay, you do know what the heck you are doing!!!

This is getting so good, interrupted by some very hot sex scenes, the story continues to both delight and draw me in. I really love that, this is fun, And sexy as all get out!! But then, what do you expect with dual sex genies!?!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

New orders: John is the ONLY person to have ANY FORM OF SEX with his two GENIES!!!!

tinfoilhattinfoilhat7 months ago

This turned way better than I had hoped. Write on, bro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianLover@BarbarianLover
346 Followers
After six years of not doing much having had various issues personal, professional, financial and so forth I am now writing again, have been for two weeks, nearly three. Genie Chronicles Gemini II is still in very early stages although I've written paragraph for that today wh...