All Comments on 'Gentle Hands'

by Talespin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Well, whew

This is more like two lovers than a more casual love making session. They sounded compatible enough to continue but the difference was always there, wasn't it?

Nice story. Made me wish to be 50 again and find a 20 year like Becky, say, Kimberly Holland, a college student with pictures in Playboy.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Gentle Erotic story!

Once in a while, if we're lucky, we have an opportunity on Literotica to read an exceptionally beautiful story. This story about Lee and Becky is just such a story. Set in the Autumn of the year, about a man in the Autumn of his life, and a sweet girl, yet to live her life, there is a poignancy that is so appealing and attractive. Sweetly told! Highly enjoyable Read!

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wishing well

story was very good, thinking so because i am an older man of the same type. gentle and understanding. wishing i could meet a younger lady like that. someday, maybe my dream will some true.

eightballbumeightballbumover 17 years ago
Well done

Unlike any other I've read here. A complete story and very well written.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
A gentle touch

but sure and sexy

by the author!

keep it up...

CWCWalmost 16 years ago
spectacular read

title for this comment nearly says it all,,, just all around great reading. very well done again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A nice story but she was very cold hearted.

It was especially nice when the girl returned to thank him but then it went straight in to the sex which lacked any emotion or tenderness - in fact she came across as being totally cold hearted and once she had her pleasure from him was gone out of the door faster than shit off a shovel. Would have been so much nicer had they gone for a meal - a walk by the lake afterwards then a slow seduction by both of them before they fucked each others brains out and then for her to stay the night with him then enjoy the morning and rest of the day fucking before she went home. Far more romantic and warmer - Sorry far too cold and unfeeling for me

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Awsome

What a beautiful way to repay a helping hand. Well written and a solid story line. I hope there are a few more stories about "Gentle Hands"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well-written, Sensuous, Believable

Lovely story, although I wasn't crazy about the ending. I think you could make a series from this one. Maybe she comes back in a few days, and they agree to see each other regularly, although she doesn't want an exclusive relationship with him. He goes along with it for awhile, but realizes that he needs more than a roll in the hay once a week. So, he starts going out to clubs and meets lots of younger women who love the way he slow dances. Soon, he is involved with a total of three lovely young women who are more than willing to share this man. The three women meet each other and decide to give him a wonderful birthday with all three of them ministering to his pleasure. They all enjoy it so much, they plan to repeat the event every so often, but sometimes it will be only one girl, or maybe two. At any rate, a man like him should have lots more wonderful experiences. I was impressed with the writing and the emotional tone of the story. I hope you write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a true gem!

Dearest Tailspin,

Short and so, so sweet. A fast read and very, very sexy. Good job!

GG

BenGreeneBenGreene2 months ago

I like a good story that send me to the dictionary: Frottage.

daveylock8daveylock8about 1 month ago

Excellent and sexy. Just my style of tenderness. Thanks,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous